The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
DirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New York spa jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper99 View Post
Thx bro , will +8 for u if you have a newer post
Haha thanks bro...I shall recommend for you gal 26, 55. These two have ample boobs for your pleasure. Another gal would be 79 as mentioned by many bros here, a syt with a terribly sweet voice, cute face and "tey" pattern. I have rtf mostly 26 as she is those blonde ah lian type with nice big bouncy boobs and a meaty ass good for hard pounding. 55 is slightly older but still looks pretty enuf. Her bbbj is sensuous with plenty of balls massaging. Her boobs are big, firm and fair with light brown nipples if I remember correctly.

As for the other gals, I can't really recall. There was a 19 year old gal I think it was no. 29. A fat gal 81 who used to be ny angpai when she was thin and famous for her fire and ice. A skinny gal 39 worth forgetting. Leggy 28 which is not bad. Gal 69 who has a very pretty shaven pussy but skills are lacking. Oh and there's gal 66 that uses her pony tail to tickle ur asshole.

Well, to all fellow cheongsters hope this info helps.

Last edited by DirkDiggler7791; 30-12-2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 31-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
ripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler7791 View Post
Haha thanks bro...I shall recommend for you gal 26, 55. These two have ample boobs for your pleasure. Another gal would be 79 as mentioned by many bros here, a syt with a terribly sweet voice, cute face and "tey" pattern. I have rtf mostly 26 as she is those blonde ah lian type with nice big bouncy boobs and a meaty ass good for hard pounding. 55 is slightly older but still looks pretty enuf. Her bbbj is sensuous with plenty of balls massaging. Her boobs are big, firm and fair with light brown nipples if I remember correctly.

As for the other gals, I can't really recall. There was a 19 year old gal I think it was no. 29. A fat gal 81 who used to be ny angpai when she was thin and famous for her fire and ice. A skinny gal 39 worth forgetting. Leggy 28 which is not bad. Gal 69 who has a very pretty shaven pussy but skills are lacking. Oh and there's gal 66 that uses her pony tail to tickle ur asshole.

Haha bro you are really a NY chionster ....I long time no go already... switching from BW to NY .... thx for the info .. but 1st on my list is 78, heard she look good , good skill, B+ boobs plus frencher lol ... I am a jerk for frenching and big firm boobs ~ will follow up with your your recommendation too , your information is a great help ..+8 to u ... although points doesn't matter much lol
Old 31-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha bro you are really a NY chionster ....I long time no go already... switching from BW to NY .... thx for the info .. but 1st on my list is 78, heard she look good , good skill, B+ boobs plus frencher lol ... I am a jerk for frenching and big firm boobs ~ will follow up with your your recommendation too , your information is a great help ..+8 to u ... although points doesn't matter much lol
Got book 78 last time but she won't french with me and spoil the whole session. Looks like she is quite selective with her customers and this make me not to return to NY Spa unless a new gem shows up.
Old 31-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
ripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Got book 78 last time but she won't french with me and spoil the whole session. Looks like she is quite selective with her customers and this make me not to return to NY Spa unless a new gem shows up.
Humm look like my information is not correct, sianz 1/2
Old 31-12-2013, 02:04 PM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Humm look like my information is not correct, sianz 1/2
I booked 78 last time as one bro mentioned she can do CIM. I wanted to try CIM from her but forgotten that the bro did not mention of frenching with her while reading his FR.

What I want to mention here is I did not read his FR completely and I myself to be blamed for my own carelessness. Next time if you wan to book any specific gal please refer to the bros' FR here or ask if she does provide any specific service to avoid any disappointment later on.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDiggler7791 View Post

Just finish now eatting at NY spa, wanted to try 26 but she captain say she off, so decided to try 55.

Being my 1st time in NY, i didnt know that the massage is so short, like 5mins ><

Look - 7/10 young milf, quite pretty
Boobs - nice boobs C cups, quite firm, consider a nice boobs
Massage - 1/10 ( does the massage exist )
cat bath - again 5mins cat bath, but quite shiok.
Ar - 5/10 just spread ur leg and gently touch ur ass area only.
Bbbj - 3/10 this is the worst part, she sucks a bit too hard on my balls ><

Rtm - no, will try 26
Old 07-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
passiondream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went there few days ago with my friends to try out therir facilities n package! Overall not bad as we went there during night time, had the entire facility coz there's not much people. Saw two guys walking from the changing area to the hot jacuzzi naked! Wow! So me and my friends decided to take off our shorts as by right this should be the right practice in spa.

After which, we went up for our main course!! I told the captain that I want a girl with good service n the girl who serve me looks great, nice figure n trim pussy (had a good time 69 with her) and she speaks French !! She love frenching!

Didn't ask for the number as I don't intend to rtf the same girl. Seems that my luck is not bad, anyhow choose also can Kena jackpot ( maybe my expectation is low perhaps?? )

Conclusion : left the place a happy man with $100 sgd well spent!!
Old 10-01-2014, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Archiearch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haven't been in NY Spa for sometime..tried asking for 99..she is still working, if you want to go for good service and nice body (not too skinny) she is the one
Old 10-01-2014, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiondream View Post
Just went there few days ago with my friends to try out therir facilities n package! Overall not bad as we went there during night time, had the entire facility coz there's not much people. Saw two guys walking from the changing area to the hot jacuzzi naked! Wow! So me and my friends decided to take off our shorts as by right this should be the right practice in spa.

After which, we went up for our main course!! I told the captain that I want a girl with good service n the girl who serve me looks great, nice figure n trim pussy (had a good time 69 with her) and she speaks French !! She love frenching!

Didn't ask for the number as I don't intend to rtf the same girl. Seems that my luck is not bad, anyhow choose also can Kena jackpot ( maybe my expectation is low perhaps?? )

Conclusion : left the place a happy man with $100 sgd well spent!!
bro, is the rate still RM228 for the year 2014?
Old 11-01-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 18
Voltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to all

Ask for Captain Thomas... so far his recommendations seldom run water!

SBF PWOCS Appointment List

Just UPPED: DaringOne
Next on my Up List: Hakoshu, Green_papaya, ChuiTaLan, humpcheepang, machoman, ralliart, GLHunter, beerbelly & Ch1k3rnM4n.

------ Member of Kopi Kakis Club ------
Old 13-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 17
fateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant future

Just nw tried no.99.. the action starts in bathroom liao. She starter to go down south on me n started to bbbj me and at the same time use her arm to go under my balls to the back of the butt.. veru sensualizing. .

After doing tt for a gd 5min den she said haven finish. Ask me to turn back and spread my leg n lift up my butt.. ho seh liao.. she started to grab my stick and pull to the back n stroke it and at the same time also use her tongue to poke my arsehole. The feeling is out of the world which also lasted for about 5min..

After some bathrm action she bathed me den I dry myself n watch bathing herself thru a transparent glass door. Shiok!!

Waited her on the bed and after she dry herself. She slowly crawl on the bed towards me and started to give me a gd catbath which covers the whole body. She then started to suck my ten fingers which I feel shiok.

She then started to go bbbj again. Her bbbj is really really very powerful which almost make me cum twice. Lucky I gd at enduring. Too much to describe the bbbj action.

Due to the intense bbbj. I finished her off in missionary for about 10mins with my both hand covers a full C cup boobs!!

Looks: 7/10
Boobs:real C
AR:10/10
Bbbj+hj:10/10
Fj:8/10
Catbath:8/10

This is the best experience I ever had over all the chionging history.
Old 13-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fateboiboi View Post
Just nw tried no.99.. the action starts in bathroom liao. She starter to go down south on me n started to bbbj me and at the same time use her arm to go under my balls to the back of the butt.. veru sensualizing. .

After doing tt for a gd 5min den she said haven finish. Ask me to turn back and spread my leg n lift up my butt.. ho seh liao.. she started to grab my stick and pull to the back n stroke it and at the same time also use her tongue to poke my arsehole. The feeling is out of the world which also lasted for about 5min..

After some bathrm action she bathed me den I dry myself n watch bathing herself thru a transparent glass door. Shiok!!

Waited her on the bed and after she dry herself. She slowly crawl on the bed towards me and started to give me a gd catbath which covers the whole body. She then started to suck my ten fingers which I feel shiok.

She then started to go bbbj again. Her bbbj is really really very powerful which almost make me cum twice. Lucky I gd at enduring. Too much to describe the bbbj action.

Due to the intense bbbj. I finished her off in missionary for about 10mins with my both hand covers a full C cup boobs!!

AR:10/10
Bbbj+hj:10/10
Fj:8/10
Catbath:8/10

This is the best experience I ever had over all the chionging history.
bro, is she fair? How tall is she? Does she allowing frenching? The rate still RM228? Thanks
Old 14-01-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2050 / Power: 20
RayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond reputeRayNix has a reputation beyond repute

Went for a job trip to JB and at the same time visited New York in Between =x
Reached around 230pm

Girl No : 80
Parking @ NY : 4RM Per Entry
Damage : 228 RM
Facilities : SPA / Sauna / Food

AR:10/10 - SHE IS DAMN GOOD IN IT
Bbbj+hj:10/10 - HER TONGUE seems to be able to swirl around.
Fj:7/10
Catbath:7/10
Plus Point : Speak Chinese , Good GFE
Old 14-01-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayNix View Post
Went for a job trip to JB and at the same time visited New York in Between =x
Reached around 230pm

Girl No : 80
Parking @ NY : 4RM Per Entry
Damage : 228 RM
Facilities : SPA / Sauna / Food

AR:10/10 - SHE IS DAMN GOOD IN IT
Bbbj+hj:10/10 - HER TONGUE seems to be able to swirl around.
Fj:7/10
Catbath:7/10
Plus Point : Speak Chinese , Good GFE
Glad to hear their rate still RM228! Is she slim and fair? Does she offer any frenching?
Old 14-01-2014, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 17
fateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
bro, is she fair? How tall is she? Does she allowing frenching? The rate still RM228? Thanks
Yes bro. She is fair. Roughly about 1.65m. She did french with me though im nt a fan for french. Dmg is 228. Up me bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1