The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 13
nona is a Helpful and Caring Samsternona is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sad life due to girth size

Just seeking out if anyone else has the same issue.

mine is 6inch and my girth is quite big. Had 2 instances were the girls refused to go on with me.

The first time, I made my first shot. After making out and making her wet again, I wanted to go for a second shot. Within seconds, she pushed me away and started to cry out a bit and refuse to let me even touch. She said she is in pain due to the first round.

The 2nd girl even worse. After making out and getting her wet, she wanted to ride me. But the moment she touch the tip already she started to cry in agony. After trying again and again for about 2-3mins, she just gave up and I decided not to push my luck.

How like that? Any bros got any tips to overcome this problem in bed?
Old 06-03-2013, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pussylovettes is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Sad life due to girth size

Chop it off. Problem settled. Let the fingers & tongue do the walking instead.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
Opportunist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do it slowly and gently, let her get used to the size. Maybe you too excited pushed too hard that's why pleasure turn to pain. Try a gentler approach. Like doing anal sex. Slowly but surely
Old 06-03-2013, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
badder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to beholdbadder is a splendid one to behold

Too fast too furious?

Take it slow. Use some fingers to make her comfortable before proceeding to the hot rod. Don't forget the KY.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Got pic to show?
Old 06-03-2013, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy555 View Post
Got pic to show?
haha....funny...
but pussy can give birth to baby head so big should be able to insert dick head....

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 06-03-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningcaichen View Post
haha....funny...
but pussy can give birth to baby head so big should be able to insert dick head....
different direction ...
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 06-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 39
chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!chnhubby71 is one of the Best!

delete post

Last edited by chnhubby71; 13-06-2013 at 06:24 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I get the comment that my dick is big very often from sex workers. I think it's psychological -- perhaps they are not so used to seeing big dicks in this part of the world. It doesn't help that I erect easily upon seeing them take off their clothes.

But I have never been refused service. Quite often, once they are into the act, no more complaints. I also encourage them to use lots of ky if they wish. Some don't need to with the right amount of foreplay -- and I enjoy this part more than anything else.

It's slightly puzzling to me that sometimes gals of small build don't complain at all and are happy enough to let me fuck their brains out.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
Chin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to allChin71 is a name known to all

A vagina can stretch to the size of a baby head. Of course that is a bit extreme. You could foreplay longer to make her more arouse.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 17
sggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

it is weird. if her pussy is wet, should be able take it. unless your one is half as big as a baby head?
Old 06-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

that 2 cases just bcos they were not ready enough to be penetrated.
vagina muscles are flexible to accept any size of dick.
the juices will help to lubricate the tunnel.

try make them orgams in foreplay, say fingering, licking etc
Old 06-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess you did not do enough foreplay. When it is not wet enough, there will be pain during the intercourse.

Size does not matter in sex, it is the act by two parties that determine how well the session goes.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 06-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

how big is big? size of a basket ball?
Old 06-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

the vagina size can give birth to an infant..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1