The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Channel U News @ 7 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchew
Yo Brothers!! I am back!! Hey Bro North ... I just saw that news caster on Channel U too ... 1st time i saw here ... waht a way to report news ... she has one pair of sweet long legs.... would love it to be in pantyhose!! I will camp by the TV then!! hahahah... as well many other brothers here!!
WTF have you been ?
Old 24-01-2006, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

seems like all the regulars are back again
Old 28-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Its the Chinese New yeaR! Happy new year to all hose lover bros out there. Hope to see some girls wearing nice hoses out there tomorrow
Old 28-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
Its the Chinese New yeaR! Happy new year to all hose lover bros out there. Hope to see some girls wearing nice hoses out there tomorrow
Fat hope ! Knowing local girls.
Old 28-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Fat hope ! Knowing local girls.
oh come on bro, let me dream alittle . Dun hafta put me down so flat
Old 28-01-2006, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh come on bro, let me dream alittle . Dun hafta put me down so flat
You still working part time ? No pantyhose show ?
Old 29-01-2006, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
You still working part time ? No pantyhose show ?
nope bro.. i'm serving the nation now ..
Old 29-01-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hose_lover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Last time yes(about > 5 years ago), now no more liao.
btw, your watch the CNY eve program, are the TCS gals wearing ph?
Dun think so, althought from far their legs look very shiny shiny.
But I can confirm fann wong got wear.
Old 30-01-2006, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
nope bro.. i'm serving the nation now ..
Poor thing, Bro. You should have offered $5K to the Court and say Bye to NS.

Anyway, I watched Channel U news again. The newscaster is in short skirts, always. But confirmed NO pantyhose.

I have a suggestion. Can we 'mail' a pantyhose to TCS and address the parcel to her ?
Old 30-01-2006, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Poor thing, Bro. You should have offered $5K to the Court and say Bye to NS.

Anyway, I watched Channel U news again. The newscaster is in short skirts, always. But confirmed NO pantyhose.

I have a suggestion. Can we 'mail' a pantyhose to TCS and address the parcel to her ?
well the case happened when i was halfway thru BMT. But I'm no prodigy or wat for the court to fine me just a 5K, more likely send me to DB.

I got the chance to see a short clip of the newscaster, ya she did not wear any pantyhose.

You can try. Who knows.. lol. I'll be the first to support u
Old 30-01-2006, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
PHmale is Cool - loads of Potential

I did watch the TCS8 CNY special. I did not notice anyone particular in pantyhose. Most (if not all) of them were wearing open toe shoes. I do admit the actresses did wax their legs as they were pretty shiny but no hose. Don think Fann wore any too, unless its those super sheer (6d types) and she managed to get those pantyhose very close to her skin colour.

As for the Ch U gal, I was watching her on sun 29/01/06. Her legs seemed to be more smooth the previously, ha ha, but guys you arre rite, no pantyhose
Its a pity cos she does really have nice legs and is not shy to show them off.

Its been a long time since i last saw ph legs during CNY. I might catch very rare glimpses during wedding dinners though
Old 30-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose_lover
Last time yes(about > 5 years ago), now no more liao.
btw, your watch the CNY eve program, are the TCS gals wearing ph?
Dun think so, althought from far their legs look very shiny shiny.
But I can confirm fann wong got wear.
Bro PHmale is right. Fann waxed her legs. I was watching "In Queen" on TV, and the make-up artist actually introduced a spray to Fann which she used to waxed her arm.
Old 30-01-2006, 05:57 PM
Samster

i remember there was this product on the newspaper.. quite long ago around last year. But i forget the brand name. Its something like wat u say, spray on the legs to give a shiny look to the legs as though like wearing a pair of hose on
Old 30-01-2006, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hose_lover is Cool - loads of Potential

No wonder all the gals legs look shiny shiny that nite. Must have waxed their legs. Actually do your prefer to see waxed shiny legs rather than with ph on?
I find waxed legs also look very sexy. And they are real fresh instead of nylons.
Old 30-01-2006, 11:32 PM
Samster

You referring to air stocking ? Takashimaya selling it for $45 per canister. Watson's has a cheaper version, around $10.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1