The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-04-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

Shuang shuang is also verified syt
Old 19-04-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
.... i was trying to be positive and i assumed she went to warm up the oil or something but when she opened a few drawers i realised it was high probability it is cooking oil.

this kind of place, oil will always be on standby right.
Bro no one asks for oil massage on SLG. This is a massage thread only in name.

But now that you are here, follow the reliable MRs and your days of bad experiences are over. It's been a long time since I had a ML that totally put me off.
Old 19-04-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
The best part is when they used pics of an ML I know and who have RTC-ed a few months ago.

Upon questioned when I arrived, claimed that the pics belong to her "sister". And they don't look alike at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
15 years ago OKTs were mainly SGmen at least got some control ... FLs oso base on good FRs for business ... ctc oso share by trusted bros .... tats was FLs posted here in SBF 90% was WUSIWUG

Now OKTs manning web oversea n what FLs photo forward to them they just posted ... they just interested in $$$ paid by FLs as boss

Not only PS photos ... more r no real photo some even can google found online
Just like u order chicken rice u get duck rice

If u can find abt 70% matched real person u r lucky
Old 19-04-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 19
Testing12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of lightTesting12345 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bros,

Anyone try https://sglonelyguy-11.com/fen-fen-massage/ before?
Old 19-04-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

anyone tried the Shi Shi 诗诗 JG and service, seems no MR on her

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/shi-shi-massage/

Thanks

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 19-04-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
Lonelyg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her since she back this trip? Is the service still same as last?

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/sugar-massage/
Old 19-04-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!

Quote:
i am damn unlucky even after 4 times. i never get any pretty syt massage me from recommendation here. i fall for PS photos then go, kenna aunties. usually below average massage and when asked to turn over sian like fuck, because now can see aunty's face clearly.

the one time i got massage by young girl in a condo near ikea@Alexander her face damn big. take out t-shirt but cannot touch. in SLG site her face was cute but in real life face so damn big, felt like i got massage from ogre from Shrek.

second time kenna from girl staying in geylang condo behind city plaza. go to her place see face sian... the photo on SLG is probably her 20 yrs ago. in real life she had deep lines below her eyes. shower in the toilet macham like 3rd world country. use plastic wrapper to give bbj. damn damn tulan and sian. I think we never spoke a single word during whole session.

third time went to the condo at Rex theatre street.... lady on phone was nice and sweet. but alas real person 50 year old plus wearing sexy clothing. She knew she is running a con game with the picture on SLG so she offered discount for my subsequent visits. of course i never went there again.

fourth time went to condo at sophia road. lady intentionally give wrong condo address to do QC check which resulted in my standing there like idiot. few minutes later when i entered sian again. touching 50. ask for oil massage, she say never do before. when she went to the kitchen to look for oil i quickly told her its okay do what you know. I think if i let her she would have used NTUC Fairprice's Vegetable Oil.

All services were sub standard. Last time i went was last year around Nov. Don't bother asking me for contact please. most of them thankfully not listed anymore. I think natural law took place. if you lie, the lie will catch up with you.

anyone got any good recommendation please let me know. Preferably syt.
OMG... hilarious....
here, help you out abit.. although SMRT is right, SYTs mostly at shops

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/shanshan-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/lollo-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-xue-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/baby-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/massage-apple/
https://sglonelyguy-11.com/sugar-massage/

some are sweet things some are young things, can't really vouch that they are bona fide SYTs

aside from Baby, the rest are not known to be RTM quality in general
BUT I think all of the above CONFIRM better than what you have experienced
Old 19-04-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 3
Alwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlwx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shuang shuang, sugar and keying are all verified SYTs
Old 19-04-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing12345 View Post
Hey bros,

should be tao tao / tao zi with new name change
Old 19-04-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing12345 View Post
Hey bros,

This is tao tao / tao zi with a new name and the usual blurred photo. Read through the past reviews in the website, her name was mentioned
Old 19-04-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i am damn unlucky even after 4 times. i never get any pretty syt massage me from recommendation here. i fall for PS photos then go, kenna aunties. usually below average massage and when asked to turn over sian like fuck, because now can see aunty's face clearly.

the one time i got massage by young girl in a condo near ikea@Alexander her face damn big. take out t-shirt but cannot touch. in SLG site her face was cute but in real life face so damn big, felt like i got massage from ogre from Shrek.

second time kenna from girl staying in geylang condo behind city plaza. go to her place see face sian... the photo on SLG is probably her 20 yrs ago. in real life she had deep lines below her eyes. shower in the toilet macham like 3rd world country. use plastic wrapper to give bbj. damn damn tulan and sian. I think we never spoke a single word during whole session.

third time went to the condo at Rex theatre street.... lady on phone was nice and sweet. but alas real person 50 year old plus wearing sexy clothing. She knew she is running a con game with the picture on SLG so she offered discount for my subsequent visits. of course i never went there again.

fourth time went to condo at sophia road. lady intentionally give wrong condo address to do QC check which resulted in my standing there like idiot. few minutes later when i entered sian again. touching 50. ask for oil massage, she say never do before. when she went to the kitchen to look for oil i quickly told her its okay do what you know. I think if i let her she would have used NTUC Fairprice's Vegetable Oil.

All services were sub standard. Last time i went was last year around Nov. Don't bother asking me for contact please. most of them thankfully not listed anymore. I think natural law took place. if you lie, the lie will catch up with you.

anyone got any good recommendation please let me know. Preferably syt.
wa really feel for u bro. but 4 in a row is really damn sway… don’t follow the reviews on the sites. i think even if u anyhow follow 4 consecutive MRs here u also won’t kenna so bad.
Old 19-04-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Similar encounter as you. Fake photo but still happen today. Be it SLG or SPA websites

Before covid-19 or year 2020, the photo advertised in SLG can be fake. I asked the SLG ML, are you sure the photo is you? They still have the cheek to say "same and it is her". Wah. Faint! I gave up SLG ML.

SLG is never my playground when Geylang RLD was opened.

Now with meitu, the girls can PS. Whether SPA or SLG can be potentially landmines, I visited SPA website and then visited the shop. The girl and the advertised photo not the same. After trial and error, I only trust few SPA website after reading this forum.

The story here is read this forum. Do your homework.

Follow "trusted bro" if you think the FR provided by the Bro on the girl suit your taste and expectations. Continue to follow this Bro and "landmine risk" in both SLG and SPA will be greatly reduced or even eliminated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
The best part is when they used pics of an ML I know and who have RTC-ed a few months ago.

Upon questioned when I arrived, claimed that the pics belong to her "sister". And they don't look alike at all.
Old 19-04-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Similar encounter as you. Fake photo but still happen today. Be it SLG or SPA websites

Before covid-19 or year 2020, the photo advertised in SLG can be fake. I asked the SLG ML, are you sure the photo is you? They still have the cheek to say "same and it is her". Wah. Faint! I gave up SLG ML.

SLG is never my playground when Geylang RLD was opened.

Now with meitu, the girls can PS. Whether SPA or SLG can be potentially landmines, I visited SPA website and then visited the shop. Kan. The girl and the advertised photo not the same. After trial and error, I only trust few SPA website after reading this forum.

The story here is read this forum. Do your homework.

Follow "trusted bro" if you think the FR provided by the Bro on the girl suit your taste and expectations. Continue to follow this Bro and "landmine risk" in both SLG and SPA will be greatly reduced or even eliminated.
ya that’s was what i’ve been saying. not every bro MR will suit everyone; it may not be a fake MR. stick to a few that matches with your tastes.
Old 19-04-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
For the same girl, we guys always have different taste and ratings for looks, body, GFE etc.

For FR, some bro are easily sexified and give higher ratings. Some bros have higher expectations and therefore give lower ratings

More importantly, if the bro taste for woman same as yours, follow that bro FR. Very likely what he likes will similar as yours.

Normally, if there is one negative review FR, I will reconsider and likely drop visiting that ML. After all, there are so many to choose. I still have my regulars to rotate too

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
ya that’s was what i’ve been saying. not every bro MR will suit everyone; it may not be a fake MR. stick to a few that matches with your tastes.
Old 19-04-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
For the same girl, we guys always have different taste and ratings for looks, body, GFE etc.

For FR, some bro are easily sexified and give higher ratings. Some bros have higher expectations and therefore give lower ratings

More importantly, if the bro taste for woman same as yours, follow that bro FR. Very likely what he likes will similar as yours.

Normally, if there is one negative review FR, I will reconsider and likely drop visiting that ML. After all, there are so many to choose. I still have my regulars to rotate too
Good advice. Just like some bros who like SYT and some big boobs. Just follow those who have similar taste as yours
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1