The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
accounts2019 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaccounts2019 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Recalling the days of being young

You need more batteries TS lol
Old 29-01-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 9
Directers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story and shall support!
Old 30-01-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Benefits of youth and vigour, cheers!
Old 30-01-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i do remember in my young times, teenage times, i do love to browse sugarbook.live wwatch sexy girl, because teenage girl the boob still not fully developed
Old 30-01-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_wei View Post
All the effort led up to this moment. Unlike the previous event, I was much prepared this time round; she had no idea she would be facing more a more beastly version of me.

I dimmed the lights a little; I didn't want to miss the view. She put her arms around my shoulder and mine around her waist, then we were locked in a wet and passionate frenching session standing up.

I couldn't keep my hands off her butt, the sensation was much heightened touching it over the panties.

I turned her around and nibbled her ears, moving down to her neck, giving her wet licks and soft kisses. My hands were on her boobs, alternating between fondling and tickling her nipples. All these were done delibrately in front of the mirror, where I could have a first class view of her expression, and her almost naked body.

She was breathing deeply, it was a good sign. She liked the slow paced make out, and she reciprocated by moving her hips to grind my 2IC.

I have to hightlight again that the soft panties over her butt made the grinding wonderful.

C: Baby you like?
Me: Yes, feel so good
C: Lie down baby

I laid down and she laid facing me, returning the ears nibbiling and licking my neck. She then went southwards a little, licking my nipples, the catbath me all over.

She then positioned her pussy over my 2IC, and began humping.

C: Baby this one special for you
Me: How you know I like?
C: I clever

She grinned and continued. Damn it felt good. I could feel my erection growing rapidly under the briefs.

No way I was going to let her dominate me so early. I put my hands under her armpit to move her into a sitting position, then I could stretch my hands better to play with her boobs and nipples.

She began to let out soft moans.

I sat up, planted my face into her soft boobs and began the milk feeding session. But if I allowed her humping to continue, I would be more aroused than I should. Time to take action.

I moved her away and laid her down lying, with my left arm around her shoulder, such that I could place my left hand on her left boob, my lips on her right and my right hand on her crotch.

I had 3-point contact with her, while she had none. This was my dominant foreplay position, and a perfect way to cool my 2IC down after the humping she gave me.

I fingered her over the panties, and I could feel the moist gathering. I slid into her panties by the side and inserted my finger in.

Ok, she's wet. I am on the right track.

I moved into the missionary position and humped her for a few minutes. By then my 2IC was well rested I could afford a little more sensation.

I repositioned myself with my face facing her panties and 4 limbs on the bed, I lowered placed my hands on her boobs and my lips in contact with her pussy.

I started to lick her pussy over her panties. Yes, again. But this time she didn't had to worry about me wetting it. And indeed it was a lot more wet, thanks to my saliva.

C: urgh urgh
Me: You like?
C: Yes baby
Me: I give you more

I kept my right hand on her left boob, and with my left hand, slid the panties to the side to expose more flesh. Time for the abalone.

C: Oh Oh Oh, Ah Ah Ah

I increased the pace of the licking. I am going to make her cum. But it was anything but easy, she tried her best to resist, but slowly and surely, she was losing.

C: Argh Argh Argh, urgh urgh urgh

I was at that for a good 10 minutes already. Come on girl, my tongue was sore, just cum already.

C: Oh no baby!

You mean, no, don't stop, right? The finishing line is near.

C: AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

She let out a loud sexy shriek. She cummed really hard, like an explosion happened insider her. I knew, because she lifted her hips when while shouting. Then collapsed back, panting.

The panties was already wet, so I couldn't see if she wetted it further, but the wet patched seemed to be wider by quite a big.

Phew! Now I can rest my tongue after a job well done.

C: Baby you make me cum so many!
Me: Must make you enjoy, I like
C: Now my turn to make you cum

Game on bitch! It's all under my control.

She pulled down my briefs and began to deepthroat, she didn't bother to start off slow. She pulled down the foreskin, which was exactly what I wanted. While she worked on my balls, she had one hand to handjob me at the same time.

Felt good, really good, but reality was, I was barely at 10%, even after her heavy assault.

Me: Move here

I signalled her to turn my 180 degrees.

C: 69?
Me: Yes

She obliged and moved into position. As I licked her, I could hear her muffled moans and groans, courtesy of my 2IC full in her mouth.

Now that both my hands were free, I pulled her panties to one side with one hand and push hips towards me with the other hand. My tongue could reach her slightly deeper.

Her blowjob was good, I was over 50% but I still had good control, thanks to the spray. But we are already 30 minutes into foreplay, surely the magic won't last forever.

I hastened the licking, she should be cumming faster this time round.

C: Baby, you want to make me cum again so fast? (in a muffled tone with moans and groans)
Me:Yes you cannot run away
C: No baby!

I upped the haste, and fortunately, she didn't take long to release her 2nd explosion

C: ARGH!!!

I released my hand holding her panties, and stared at the wet patch getting even wetter and wider. It was a beautiful sight. As she moaned and groaned while releasing her cum, I pushed her hips down with my hands and sucked on the wet patch.

Yes, call me sicko, pervert, whatever you want. I don't deny my fetish.

C: Baby you so bad!
Me: I make you feel good, I like see you enjoy
C: Why?
Me: I like you, no other reason
C: Xao!
Me: No need to believe me, it's ok
C: Why you like me?
Me: First time see you, already like you, that's why I go KTV only look for you
C: Ok, I want you feel good also

She took the condom from the table, but I took it from her to DIY. I didn't want her spilling the substance in the Performa condom. I capped myself and got ready.

Me: Lie down, I do you

She obliged. Most would want to be the passive party ain't it? Just that, I didn't exactly followed the script. Instead of penetrating her, I licked her nipples and fingered her instead.

Had to buy time for the delay substance to take effect, but she didn't wanted to wait.

C: Baby I want fuck now, faster
Me: I give you rest
C: No baby I want fuck not rest

Ok, I can't push my luck further. I positioned myself between her legs and tired to penetrate her, except the angle wasn't right. But she used her hands to hold my 2IC and guided me to the right angle.

Me: You ready?
C: Yes baby, fuck me

Fuck you bitch.

I entered her with a power thrust of my hips and rammed her hard, a loud PIAK was followed by;

C: OOHHH!!! OH MY GOD SO BIG!!! ARGH!!!
the girl is so good, will make sure you enjoy the service first
Old 30-01-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

nice fantastic teenage youngster story, keep it up
Old 31-01-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
Kianight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS for sharing, please continue...
Old 06-02-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

We napped for about 15 minutes or so, I woke up shortly before her. I gave her a kiss on her forehead after she opened her eyes.

C: You want cum baby?
Me: But you tired?
C: I ok, sleep awhile, now ok
Me: I no need cum is ok, you enjoy can already
C: No baby, I want you cum, cum for me
Me: Ok

I wasn't being honest about the no need to cum part. I wanted to ejaculate badly, almost desperate to unload since the tension has been built up so high.

When she said she wanted me to cum, I erected fully and almost immediately. No more foreplay or teasing required, I didn't have the patience to start from scratch. I took another condom, capped myself and got into position to enter her from missionary.

Right beside my knees was her lovely white panties which she took off before she mounted me just now. Well I thought, why not?

I put on the panties for her. She didn't object nor question why. She probably knew about my fetish already.

I didn't know if she was wet enough down there, I slid her panties to the side, and inserted her roughly. She let out a loud moan, which I couldn't tell if she let it out in pain or arousement.

The power nap was good, I was recharged. I moved my hips at hyper speed right from the start, it didn't bother me if she felt as good as she did just now. She had her fair share of orgasm, now is my turn.

I went on continuously for about 7-8 minutes, I could feel I was about to cum.

Me: I going cum soon
C: urgh urgh urgh... cum baby
Me: AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
C: OOOHHH!!!

I felt the expansion and explosion from my 2IC. She felt it too. I hope the condom was still intact, I felt a lot of semen being ejaculated as my 2IC throbbed.

C: Baby you cum a lot
Me: I think so, so good
C: Finally you can cum, last time no make you cum, today you cum, I feel good
Me: Silly you
C: I help you clean

I laid down on the bed, totally drained. She took off my condom and wiped my 2IC and the surrounding area clean with tissues.

C: Baby I go bathe first, you rest

She took off her panties again, then walked into the shower.

The phone rang, I picked it up. It was a reminder that I had 15 minutes left. Whoa, I did it more than 90 minutes, no wonder I felt so drained.

She came out of the shower shortly, then I went in. Not wanting to take too long, I took a quick shower, dried up and dressed up. Had to make sure I didn't leave anything in the room.

C: Baby the panties how?
Me: You take back, for you
C: Ok

She folded it and placed in back into the wrapper that came with it, and placed it into her handbag. She was already fully dressed by then. We exited the room, went down and checked out.

Not wanting to attract unnecessary attention, we went straight to my car and drove off.

Me: So sad, you going back Vietnam already
C: You can come Vietnam look for me
Me: If I go, where I stay?
C: You book hotel, I come stay with you
Me: If I want marry you, you want?
C: Why? You like me?
Me: Of course, if no like why marry?
C: You come Vietnam look for me, I marry you
Me: Sure

We had a light chat during the drive. I had no intention to fly over and develop a relationship with her, it was nothing other than just casual chat and empty promises.

It wasn't a long drive. She got off after a quick kiss, took her shoppng load and went up. She looked a little awkward while exiting my car, but I didn't think too much of it and drove off.

I went back to office and open up my WeChat;

C:
Me: Why?
C: You no give me money just now
Me: What you mean? Just now I bring you shopping, buy a lot of things, $200 over dollars, not enough?
C: No, must give me money for sex
Me: Ok, tomorrow I go give you

I never did. Why should I? She was going back and the chances of meeting her again is remote, I didn't see any point paying over the odds for a fuck session, and it wasn't like I made her fuck for free.

Chances are remote, simply because I wouldn't fly over to Vietnam and play the game in away grounds and in a foreign country, which could potentially put me a at big disadvantage. Furthermore, applying for a new work pass after expiry, might take a few years if that was even possible.

Conclusion is, once they go back, the game ends. Move on to new meat.
Old 06-02-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all

https://sbfsg.store/showpost.php?p...59&postcount=6

Above is the URL for other photos I have of her. Fact or fiction, you can decide for yourself.
Old 06-02-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Here is the photo for easy viewing, boring pair of panties to some but it was a lot of fun for me.
Old 06-02-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsBunnyLee View Post
N8ce one bro!
Thanks bro! New update posted, please upz!
Old 06-02-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huongrang View Post
TS please continue, your story is top notch.
New update posted, please upz! Enjoy!
Old 06-02-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueScaleTuna View Post
Nice share bro, camping for more updates.
Thanks bro! New update posted, please upz!
Old 06-02-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Nice sharing of younger days of sexperiences.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
New update posted, please upz! Hope you camping was enjoyable!
Old 06-02-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by accounts2019 View Post
You need more batteries TS lol
Yes I was recharging during CNY haha!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1