The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
uvray is a Helpful and Caring Samsteruvray is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Exclamation Adventures with my JC ex-gf

Was reading thru some of the threads here n decided to share my own experiences. Fyi, before u continue, this thread contains bits and pieces of fetish acts (i.e. watersports – peeing, although I nv drink it lah). If u r grossed out by this I strongly don’t recommend u continue, but of cos I will include normal stuff.

This experience is 90% true and 10% edited to spice it up, so read it with a pinch of salt. If I offend any bros here with anything, I apologize first. This is my first story and hopefully I can get ur support

I recall last time when I was in JC (wow si bei long ago liao), got into my second relationship (my first one was in secondary 3, and we were both first timers and quite humji, so didn’t do much expect hold hands, kiss and light petting – didn’t even see my first ever pussy). Let’s call me Ray and my ex Debbra (Deb). This happened when I was in J2 and she was in J1.

Deb was quite well endowed, a figure to die for, with a B cup and perky nipples that can protrude out of those teen bras. She was slim, around 1.6m, and always goes around with a ponytail and specks. Got to know her thru cca orientation week when we welcomed juniors and subsequently, we got closer and closer and got together in the end.

Deb was not the party kind of girl, but she was a very open girl. Even before we got together, or in our circle of CCA friends, she'll complain things like: her bra uncomfortable, discuss sex stuff with our friends and tease other people... She had 1 ex bf before, of which she told me she only gave him a BJ and let him COB, that’s all. No sex. Of cos I wasn’t thinking of bonking her the first day I got together, it subsequently led to that. (normal mah right)

We were v touchy and lovey dovey in school and in front of our CCA friends, and they always make fun of us asking us to ‘go get a room lah’, or sprouting stuff such as ‘eh don’t anyhow touch touch here k… some of us v innocent one’, to which Deb will always laugh her head off and scold them ridiculous.

We had a CCA BBQ at ECP one weekend, and ended up playing truth or dare (as usual lah) in the circle of our usual friends Nick, Jean, Huixian and Joan. And as all young curious minds were, they led to the topic of sex subsequently…
Old 15-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Adventures with my JC ex-gf

* We had a CCA BBQ at ECP one weekend, and ended up playing truth or dare (as usual lah) in the circle of our usual friends Nick, Jean, Huixian and Joan. And as all young curious minds were, they led to the topic of sex subsequently…

Nick spinned the bottle, pointed towards Joan.

Joan: walao eh, me again! (she tio for the past 3 times and always kenna dared to do stuff like approach strangers, declare her ‘undying love’ to a teacher…etcetc) this time I choose truth liao lah!
Nick: ok lor! Let me see… how many ex bf u have before and what have you done with them?
Joan: eh that’s two questions leh!
Huixian: nvm lah just answer! Quick you never told us before leh!
Jean: yalor yalor. Even I say liao (Jean revealed she wasn’t attached before and was still a virgin.)
Joan: ok lah you all ah. I had 3 ex before, and yah had sex with my 2nd and 3rd bf lah.
*oooooo* came the reply from around the circle.
Deb: how was it? How did it feel?
Joan: why? You want to try with Ray ah? Shiok lor…. But first time pain lah. Just a while only lah.
Nick: eh come to think of it, Ray you and Debbra so lovey dovey, what have YOU ALL done before?

Now the attention came onto us. Knn. I was still fantasizing and imagining how Joan looked like when she was fucked by her bf. Doggie style or missionary..

Deb: aiyah you all rubbish lah. We nv do lah! *blush*
Huixian: you sure or not…. Hahahaha we don’t believe you lor!

Then they all started in that ‘you sure or not’ tone… nobody believed us even though we insisted time over and over again that we didn’t do anything (that time haven’t do yet).

Deb: yalah. Pick on someone else lah! Huixian you leh! You got do anything with Eric (her bf at that time) or not???

Huixian suddenly blushed and kept quiet.

“HOR HOR! MEANS GOT LAH! HAHAHA!!! WHAT? WHAT?” we pestered her.

“Aiyah nothing much lah!” Huixian replied. “Just… everything other than sex lor. We want to keep it special for wedding night mah!”.

“oooo…. Wah… means very experienced other than sex liao lah! What did you all do? What were your fantasies or what does he like?” the girls and Nick started to ask questions.

“Nothing lah. He loves licking me …. You know… down there lah!” her face turned redder and redder considering there were two guys here. We were a very close group of friends but still, this perhaps was beyond comfort level for her. Nevertheless, she spilled…

“So he like to lick your cheebye lah!” Deb asked. “Did he tongue-fuck you?”

At that time I was like: walao eh this zharbo, my gf, really very open and know a lot sia!

Huixian: Yah. He likes to 69.. you know… I suck his cock while he lick my …aiyah down there lah! *still embarrassed to say chee bye or pussy*

Joan: Wah! Did you ever… you know? Cum? Or did he cum?

Huixian: yah he did. When he’s cumming he will turn around and cum all over my boobs lor. *can tell she was beginning to warm up using terms like ‘cum’ ‘boobs’ considering the shy Huixian we knew.* then after that he will continue to either lick me or finger me until I cum lor. He loves to tongue fuck me when I am cumming, or lick my clit continuously lor.

*In my mind, I was already thinking: wahh.. shiok… Imagining Eric tongue fucking HX’s pussy as she convulsed in orgasms, or rubbing her clit hard… wonder if she is shaven or hairy down there…*

We all were like: woah. Didn’t know this innocent SYT could be such an expert with these kind of things! Summore can control leh… 2 years of an active sexual relationship and still haven’t insert yet. *respects*

After that, we revealed a little more about each other: I told them I didn’t have sex before, same as Deb (which they don’t believe but who gives a fuck lah), Nick had sex once but it was out of the moment, Jean, the most she did was to use showerhead on herself until she orgasm lor.

That night, I sent Deb home (she stayed at Woodlands while I stayed at Tiong Bahru. Damn far lah). On the way home, we started talking about the BBQ:

Deb: haha tonight damn shiok lor. Got so many people to spill the beans on their ‘private’ life hehe
Me: ya lor. Haha didn’t expect HX to be like that lor
Deb: YA YA! Omg I tell you… Even me and Jean were like: WHAT? She damn hiong lah!
Me: actually no lah, where got hiong *hint hint*

At that point in time, 2ic already wake up liao, after hearing so many steamy stories. Almost wanted to go ECP toilet and “relieve” myself but it was a public toilet and damn dirty, so decided to hold it.

Me: Actually, now we all also 17 or 18 yrs old liao, I think it’s quite normal to be at this stage where HX is lor.
Deb: really ah… but damn risky lor.

Hearing that, my 2IC immediately senang-diri… I was thinking: *risky? Haiz… no chance liao…still thought can psycho her to do something or at least start the ball rolling*

Deb leaned on my shoulders on the bus ride home, and even after a whole day of BBQ and being outside, she still smell delicious! Plus she was wearing the CCA teeshirt (one size too big for her cos her old one dirty), so gave me a perfect view of the twin peaks with the bra on. Purple bra! 2IC started to sedi-a again… and I was trying hard to conceal my flag pole standing up with my bag…

Then, zun zun, the bus braked! And our stuff fell onto the floor, exposing my stiff rod in my berms! I think Deb noticed, but pretended to pick up our stuff and even placed my bag back onto my laps! She went back to lying on my shoulder…

After a while, I heard her ask…
Old 15-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 20
rhys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adventures with my JC ex-gf

Please continue. Young "innocent" encounters are so refreshing :-)

Real combat by the IDF.

Read about Rhys's first love.
Old 15-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Adventures with my JC ex-gf

*After a while, I heard her ask…

“Dear… are you… hard?”

*gulp* siao liao. This time kenna caught liao.

I turned to her, and said: “erm… a bit lah… sorry dear I can’t control myself”. I thought she’ll be offended or pissed off, after all, we didn’t do anything yet. But surprisingly, she got up from my shoulder, turned to me and gave me a wink.

“Aiyoh silly… apologize for what? What are you thinking of?”

I was thinking of how to reply her (cannot possibly say: I was thinking of Joan getting fucked and Huixian’s pussy getting licked and cummed on). However, before I can open my mouth, I felt her hand slipping past the bottom of my bag…

“ohh….” My entire legs went jelly-like when she finally reached my dick and carrassed it once thru my berms.

“Dear… what are you doing?” I asked. (kinda stupid to ask her that also)

“Relax… isn’t this what you like? Like the view from the top of my shirt?”

Tio caught a second time! *slap forehead* She knew I was bio-ing her all while on the bus! Deb’s hand started to go faster, rubbing my dick harder and in a circular motion. We were on the upper deck of the bus, and it was around 11 + so there wasn’t anyone, considering we were seated somewhere towards the rear of the bus.

“ooo… dear… damn shiok! Damn shiok!” Automatically, I reached into her shirt from the bottom…

And….

She didn’t resist! WAH! Shiok ttm!

I reached up her smooth stomach skin, ran my fingers over her chest, and slowly brushing past her bra. As her bra was those kind of soft thin material, I could feel her nipples slowly turning hard, as I continued to grope her under her CCA shirt, while she occasionally grabbed my dick and rubbed it through my pants….

Unfortunately, the bus reached her stop and we had to stop our ‘operation’. Kinda siandiao when we realized “eh? SO FAST?” knn. Should have started earlier. We alighted, held hands and walked all the way to her block in silence. In my mind, I was thinking: “wah… what if she did that on a one-time basis, out of impulse and never want to do it in the near future? Does that mean I won’t get to feel her hands over my dick again?”

Reached her block… her unit was on the 10th floor… went into the lift, pressed 10… and we rode in silence up. Thoughts of her getting angry or offended ran through my mind… (back in the days I was quite humji one… )

The lift door opened, and instead of turning right to her unit, she pulled me to the left down the stairs to the landing between two floors! WTF?!

“Silly boy… why your hand so cold and you refuse to talk leh? Scared I angry ah?” she asked as she ran her hands over my body all over again, giving me goosebumps. My didi started to wake up again…

“huh… aiyah people scared you mind me touching you mah… do you? Really leh… if you mind must tell me k?” I told her, just holding on to her hand, don’t dare to go any further in case tio slap or later piss her off.

“If I let you go back like that, you’ll be very xinku right? Hehe… *pointing at my now already standing dick*. And aiyoh silly dear…why would I mind? I’m your girlfriend!”

Once I heard that, I straight away pulled Deb to me and kissed her, my hands roaming her back and hers roaming mine. Without delay, she broke off from me and in one swift motion, slid her hand into my berms (I was wearing those elastic ones without buckle and zip, so damn easy to go in). I gasped when I felt her hand over my underwear, slowly tickling the sides of my thigh and twirling up and down…

“Ohh… dear! You’re teasing me!” I moaned.

“Shhhhh…. Not so loud! You siao ah… later my neighbours wake up we’re fucked. Keep quiet, and enjoy k? hehe” Deb cooed.

Deb slowly teased me with her fingers, and finally, opened my underwear and slid her hand in. I felt her hand on my pubic hair, slowly sliding down and for the first time ever, I felt her soft warm hand and fingers stroking my erected dick, which was already leaking wet!

“Ohhh… yes darling…. That feels so good!”

“you like that?” asked Deb. “Then what about this?”

She started grabbing my entire length of my dick and stroking it up and down, all this while with my pants still on! To muffle my sudden loud moans, she locked her mouth against mine and kissed me.

“Grab my breasts dear…. Grab it!” she encouraged me.

I wasted no time, reached up under her shirt, and didn’t even bother to unhook her bra to allow more space. I forced my hand through her bra (wasn’t very tight so wasn’t uncomfortable for her I guess) and groped and squeezed her B-cup tits. It was my first pair of tits I ever grabbed, and my first handjob in my entire life. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

A few minutes later, (and also because of the fantasies I had earlier on at the BBQ), I felt that familiar tingling sensation in my balls and dick. I knew I was about to cum.

“Baby… cumming! Cumming!” I warned her.

She fished my entire dick out of berms, and suddenly sped up in jerking me off! “OHHHHH…. MY GOD!” I swear if any of her neighbour’s doors were open, confirm can hear us moan and we will be in deep shit. It was really a sight to behold, thinking about it, a guy with his erected dick out of his berms, and his hand underneath a SYT’s shirt, and the girl jerking him off while they kiss by the staircase landing.

“BABY… I AMMMMM CUMMMINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!A AHHHHH AHHHH!!!!”

Squirts and squirts of cum flew out from me while Deb continued to jerk my dick off. The first squirt splattered onto her FBTs, and she jumped and immediately turned my dick towards the drainage hole by the landing and continued to milk my cum out of my dick. It was probably the longest cum I’ve ever experienced in my life, I came and came and she continuously squeezed my dick hard to push out any further drops of semen dripping from it.

After that, she handed me a piece of tissue and smirked at me. “How? Enjoy that? Shoot so much and so far you even shoot onto me lah! Hehe… Time to go home liao lah! Get dressed, and you got water or not? Wash that down leh! *point to the drainage area now splattered with cum* Later morning someone walk past see how come got cum there one!”

I immediately tucked my dick back into my berms (damn hard to walk with a boner still), washed away the remaining traces of cum on the floor, wiped her FBTs clean (from my first squirt), and sent her to her doorstep.

“Good night dear! Be careful on your way home k?” Deb said as she stepped into her flat.

“Good night darling. I love you!” I replied.

As I turned away, she called me back…

“psst! Dear!” as she motioned me to go to her so she can whisper into my ear… “next time my turn to shuang k? hehe”

....to be continued...
Old 18-08-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

The next Monday when we went to school, Deb and I pretended nothing happened, but deep down, I knew she gian as much as me to continue where we left off. We were now both hunger filled for each other, though deep down we did know that we still love each other (she told me that later after we broke up). It was difficult to concentrate in school, and all I could think of was feeling her soft breasts squashed against my palm as I rubbed and teased her nipples while she stroked my dick and watched me cum. It was the first time ever that a girl saw my dick (excluding when I was young), stroked it, made it cum, watched me cum and more importantly, let me touch her

In between lessons, I met up with Deb and we headed off to the canteen for food.

Deb: Dear, how? Enjoy it last Friday?

Me: Of cos lah! Walao… first time leh. I walked all the way to the bus stop with my didi standing up, luckily nobody lor so paiseh!

Deb: hehehe! *giggles* dear I want you again leh! Friday I made u happy… u nv make me happy *pouts*

Me: okok *something stirred in my pants but I figured this isn’t the place to do it! We are in school sia.* later k? after school.

Deb: but after school nowhere to go leh… your grandma at home, my sister at home… how?

Me: Go your house ask your sister to join lor hehe

Deb: Siao ah you! Crazy. *slap me on the arm*
Me: kidding lah aiyoh! I only want you and you alone k? hehe *sweet talk a bit, but hey, I did mean it at that time*
Deb: I know lah! We go *XYZ centre!* There the toilet quite ulu one! You dare? Hehe

*wow! Now my gf is the one making advances asking me if I dare to go make out in a public toilet! This has got to be the first time I’m doing such a stunt!

Me: Sure ah? How u know? U always go ah?
Deb: yala last time my piano lessons there mah… the toilet so ulu, teacher got to go with me. But there got offices lah, and the handicap cubicle is inside each of the male and female toilet one. So you want or not?

Me: *contemplates a bit, though I was a bit humji later kenna caught how? Summore in sch uniform!*

But however, upon seeing her in our JC uniform with her ponytail and specks and SYT look, don’t even need to contemplate further.

Me: “on! After your class we meet here den we go k? hehe I’m so hungry for you baby!”

Deb: “naughty boy lah you. Okok see you! I zao first… got prac now.”
Old 18-08-2011, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

great writing.. brings me back to my days in college.. Din have a girl, but time was spent beo-ing upskirts and cleavages.. Keep up the posts! Where's ur JC by the way?

Check out my thread
Old 18-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

i miss schooling days
Old 18-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 20
rhys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sad to say, during my JC school daze was quite "square". Come to think of it, now still quite "square" :-P

Real combat by the IDF.

Read about Rhys's first love.
Old 18-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20109 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

More More Please !!!!!!!!

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 19-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

Thanks bros for the encouragement. Was quite worried the story wasn't good enough due to the low response. Nevertheless, glad you all enjoyed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
great writing.. brings me back to my days in college.. Din have a girl, but time was spent beo-ing upskirts and cleavages.. Keep up the posts! Where's ur JC by the way?
Bro sennheiser, my JC is somewhere in the west wun disclose it here though haha.

I will be posting another short exerpt from what i've written a few days ago soon, but will be stopping for a few days. just had a loss in the family and need to settle the logistics for the wake. apologies to those waiting, will continue writing once my mood gets better and the whole thing tides over. thanks.
Old 19-08-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

For the rest of the day, I couldn’t wait for my lecture to be over. In my mind, kept cursing the lecture “ka gin lah (faster lah) limpei in a hurry to go and do covert ops!” Seemed like a whole year passed before the lecture ended and we finished our lessons for the day.

My friend Jonathan called out: “Eh Ray! We going Mac leh, want go or not?”

“Don’t want lah. Got to rush off somewhere. Meeting Deb!” I shouted back, and rushed to the canteen.

Deb was already there, and quite obvious she was excited about our upcoming romp too. So without further delay, we took a bus down to the centre. It was a 10 minutes ride, but felt like 100 minutes (nabe). We kept stealing glances at each other and giggling, knowing that we’ll soon enter a whole new realm of exploration today. Come to think of it, I didn’t even think of buying condom if I really end up having sex with her that day lah.

We reached XYZ Complex and strolled into the centre, went up to Level 4 (the highest level – where all the offices are.) because the complex was relatively old, there were few offices that were actually operating. Headed straight for the toilet, den we stood outside with a question:

“how ah? Boy toilet or girl toilet?” Deb asked

“Chin chye lah (anything). Go boy toilet lor”, natural instincts took over me. I went into the boy’s toilet, took a look to make sure nobody was around, looked outside and made sure nobody saw us going into the boy’s toilet together, and that no CCTV was around, and snuck Deb into the toilet.

We entered the cubicle… only to discover the lock was spoilt. NNB! Frustrated. So we left again via the same ‘spy’ technique.

“Girl toilet lah. Cleaner also. Heh” Deb suggested, so we snuck into the toilet and headed for the handicap cubicle all the way at the end. The cubicle was huge, had a toilet bowl at the end of one side, and a sink on the other (just nice, can wash up hehe). We put down our bags, and started locking lips smooching each other.

“dear, here got to be quiet k? noise can echo den if people walk in we got to stop what we’re doing so they don’t suspect anything” Deb told me. Directly beside us were two squat cubicles.

“hmmm….hmmm…” I couldn’t wait or bothered and continued kissing her, caressing her entire body through her uniform. Slowly, I ran my hands across her back, from the rear to the front, and until I reached the first button, and I started to unbutton her uniform. Her hands, meanwhile, were busy unbuckling my pants (smart eh, go for the good stuff first, den the shirt later den settle muahaha).

Soon, her top was off, and I was seeing her for the first time standing there in nothing but a light pink bra. I let my pants drop to my ankle, and undid my shirt. There I was, in nothing but just my underwear, and my didi desperately calling for attention to be released out into the world to get some air. I reached to hug her, and at the same time, unbuckled her skirt, unzipped it, and let it drop to the floor.

My darling was standing before me in just a pink bra and white panties (yeah she didn’t wear PE shorts that day like normal girls would in sec sch/JC). I leaned forward, kissed her hard and reached for the bra buckle at the back. First time trying to take off a woman’s bra, and of course I fumbled. *kns* but finally managed to get it with her help. Hahahhaa. She giggled at me and in one swift action, slide my underwear down to my ankles as well. I was now naked, with my dick fulling standing at attention pointing at her.

“Woah… so huge! Omg. You’re bigger den my ex leh!” she exclaimed.

I let her bra drop to the floor, and similarly, slid her panties down to the ankles. There she was, in her full glory, and to my surprise, SHE WAS SHAVED! Her breasts bounced as she wriggled out of her panties, stepped out of her skirt and shoes, and stood back to admire me (and at the same time, let me admire her). This is one gorgeous SYT here in front of me with a clean shaven pussy and nice firm tits! And she’s my girlfriend! I thought. I immediately pulled her to me, hugged her tight and started frenching her again. My didi was pressed against her stomach but she didn’t care, and returned my kiss even more vigorously.

Suddenly, the main door of the toilet opened, and heels clicked as someone walked into the toilet…

“shhh!” Deb made the hand sign to me to keep quiet as we stayed hugged together, my dick still pressed against her stomach. The heels clicked right straight into the cubicle next to us, and we heard the door close.

That moment, I was so scared that I swore I was dripping sweat. What if I accidentally made a noise (e.g. cough) and we’ll be found out! Two naked people in a handicap cubicle!

We hugged against each other, heard her adjusting her steps inside. Then, we heard the familiar sound of water splashing and a loud hissing sound. Deb sniggered and whispered into my ear: “hahaha 她在尿尿! (‘she is urinating!’ in Chinese)

I felt my dick twitch, and my memories went back to when I was young and I saw my cousin at home squatting over the toilet peeing. Back then I was wondering why she couldn’t stand up like us boys, and had to squat over the toilet. But I was caught by my mum and subsequently didn’t dare to poach the topic again. But here, there was an OL in the next cubicle peeing so loudly that aroused me. I didn’t know that I had this ‘curiousity’ in me about peeing but I just knew girls did it differently from us. Furthermore, the hissing puzzled me.

The OL finished her business, flushed, exited the cubicle to wash her hands and left the toilet. I heaved a sigh of relief, and so did Deb. We were both sweating in the humid toilet, but I was full of questions to ask her now that I’ve heard something that triggered an innate curiousity in me.

“Dear… just now that lady niao niao how come so noisy?” I asked Deb, still caressing her body and occasionally brushing my hands across her B cups.

“Noisy meh? Normalmah. Niao niao all this sound mah” Deb replied.

“No… what’s that hissing sound? The ‘shhhhhhhh’ different from the water splashing one.” I probed, not knowing if she was comfortable with it.

Deb appeared to giggle and chided me “silly boy… I don’t know leh. Girls niao niao is like that one. Got the hissing sound. My sister told me it’s cos of the way our *pussy* (she made a cringing face for the first time she said that) is shaped lor”.

I was burning with curiousity, wanting to know how it was like and how did girls pee. But nevertheless, the curiousity of me exploring my first ever female body in front of me was stronger. I slowly sunk to a squatting position, and Deb was standing in front of me, fully naked. Her shaved pussy was now in my face. Anticipating my next move, Deb slowly stepped outwards to spread her legs more so that I could take a better look.

“Nah… easier for you to ‘access’ right? Hehe” she said. I just grinned at her. My fingers ran across her stomach, down to her abdomen, and finally, to the holy place I was dying and so hungry for. I ran my right index finger across the entire slit, and Deb shuddered when I hit her ‘spot’ from the outside. Slowly, I spread her lips using my thumb and third finger, and my index finger reached in…

To be continued...
Old 19-08-2011, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bricker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

love your story! keep it up!
Old 19-08-2011, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ltachl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!! great story!!
Old 19-08-2011, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20109 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uvray View Post

I will be posting another short exerpt from what i've written a few days ago soon, but will be stopping for a few days. just had a loss in the family and need to settle the logistics for the wake. apologies to those waiting, will continue writing once my mood gets better and the whole thing tides over. thanks.
Sorry to hear that bro .... Take Care and don't worry just take your time BUT remember to come back and post

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 19-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Take care bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1