The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-05-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Noon from Loveaffaire888

Look: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (Nice nipple - Boob lovers might skip)
Attitude: 8.5/10
French: Yes
Painting: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (Willing to please)

Thank you TS for the last minute arrangement.
Great appreciate

Last edited by brian33; 23-05-2022 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Spell error
Old 23-05-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Got a slot tomorrow for Tik, just before she goes back in a few days time?

Love such small tits or flat chested girls....one thing I don't like about Thai girls sometimes is their obsession with making their tits unnaturally big but guess thats because most guys like it...I am just one of those unfortunate few who get turned on more by small tits.
Old 23-05-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
naitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for mind (LA)

OKT was responsive in general.

Looks: Looks decent and young actually. Wont reject; i think real life looks better than picture. thai tan. Not much PS or editing.

Boobs: small A with eraser nipples. very fun to zhut but yeah not for boob lovers.

Frenching: didnt push me away, tongue action allowed. sensual but not PSE crazy kind.

Shower / GFE: did all the steps, will shower you. Quite bubbly and talks to you even though her English is only passable. Very open to talk about herself as well. Quite enjoyed the experience. Willing to cuddle if you need, no phone playing. Makes you enjoy that experience basically.

BJ: actually very good with suction. attentive and plays around your balls too. quite enjoyed it.

FJ: no dead fish, very hardworking. open to a lot of experimentation as long as you like.

Really quite liked the experience; think worth the money. She's leaving in 2 days i heard. If you like service oriented experiences I would suggest her.
Old 23-05-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dolphinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepussies07 View Post
I just ended my session with her.
Haha you wrote almost all I intended to write.
The only difference is probably her BBBJ, I have to give her 10/10, not many Fls can make me CIM once but she did it TWICE to me. And she is ultra cool and friendly, just imagine if she can speak English, dont know how many bros will sayang her like their girlfriends.
I am still smiling now when I recall how she look at me when blowing and how she looked when I shot inside her mouth without warning Damn!
indeed, her BBBJ is worth the $$$!!

wow, u CIM twice!! you champion bro!
if got chance i highly recommend FJ. she will impress u & u wont regret it! hehee
Old 23-05-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 6
semj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samstersemj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Got a slot tomorrow for Tik, just before she goes back in a few days time?

Love such small tits or flat chested girls....one thing I don't like about Thai girls sometimes is their obsession with making their tits unnaturally big but guess thats because most guys like it...I am just one of those unfortunate few who get turned on more by small tits.
you're not alone! facing same 'issue' here
unfortunately for me too, zng boobs are quite a huge minus point. Give me a Acup anyday

just a far fetch dream, hopefully down the road stable specialize in natural/small cups may appear? but maybe wishful thinking, not sure how big market for small/natural market is

also, looks like I'm gonna miss out on Tik
Old 23-05-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

For those bros who have tried TIK, have you all really gotten CIM or COF from her as its stated as provided services. Just want to check whether its realistic to ask from her tomorrow kekeke
Old 23-05-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by semj View Post
you're not alone! facing same 'issue' here
unfortunately for me too, zng boobs are quite a huge minus point. Give me a Acup anyday

just a far fetch dream, hopefully down the road stable specialize in natural/small cups may appear? but maybe wishful thinking, not sure how big market for small/natural market is

also, looks like I'm gonna miss out on Tik
ya lor, they will cater to the majority market lah unfortunately haha...i actually don't mind bigger boobs if its natural, like those tear shape ones and some droopy ones can be quite sexy when you doggy them from behind and watch them swing in the air in the mirror haha! But nothing beats the grimace and moaning when you ram a small petite small tit girl....and lick their sensitive nips
Old 23-05-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhKel View Post
Wow....i don't think i am hallucinating ya....some girls going for 200/1 and 380/2. There must be a either lot of carrots who is willing to pay this kinda price or the OKT is overestimating our spending power. Let's wait and see.
Agree. Got a shock when I saw the new girls
Old 23-05-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 6
Ryozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud ofRyozanpakux has much to be proud of
Anyone can recommend any CIM girls? Been so long since I have that kind of service
Old 23-05-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AdamJordan3385 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi..Im new
Old 23-05-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangdongdong View Post
Tried two girls in this month, all bad experience, $140-150 service like GL $40 service, before some GL $40 service also better than this.
Please share regardless gd or bad FR so tat fellow samsters can hv a rough gauge whether to proceed or not
Old 23-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
Grub1122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Club Friday - Jennifer

Okt: very responsive, clear instruction,

Location: east, easy enough parking for drivers, Comfortable room with shared bathroom.

Look: 9/10.
Body: 7/10. Tan skin, petite
Boobs: 7/10. Natural cup
Catbath: 7/10.
Bbbj: 10/10.
Fj: 10/10. Tight, she asked to go slow coz jokingly say "broken already" lol

Gfe: 11/10. Great English. Easily KC
Rtf: 100%
Old 23-05-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Tzhtzh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Nickki from bro Ayam. Kudos to bro Ayam, he care for customer and will ask for honest feedback at the end of the deed. Keep asking for area to improve.

First look at Nickki already fell in love as she is a looker and have nice body too.

Is her first day today, she said I am the first customer, not sure real or not but not important haha.

Boobs:7/10 (man made, abit hard but still nice to suck and touch her nipples super big)
Face 8/10 (discount abit from photo)
BBJ: She licks my shaft and my balls which feels great!
ASS: very soft.
GFE:she can't speak English but she putting effort to talk to me by using Google translate and she keep on asking is she ok or good enough, effort A+
Old 23-05-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
yeekassa58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassa3522 View Post
FR:Olivia from Hookers Club

Date/Time: 15-05-22 / 2045pm 90min/2shot
OKT: Highly professional, thanks Bro Hookers for arranging such a great time.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10 same person in the pics
Body: 8.5/10 soft natural
Foreplay: 10/10 frenching is allowed
BBBJ: 11/10 best sucked my cock like a goddamn tornado
FJ: 11/10 she rode me off to outer space
COF: Finish my first on her face she gave me that sexy look keep wanted for more
Massage: 8/10 she gave me a good massage while chit chatting
RTF: Yes, highly recommended.

Had a session with olivia yesterday service good
bbbj tip top really is 12/10
fj 10/10
Rtf yes will be back before she go back
thanks hookers
Old 23-05-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
sloth12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Jinna

Location was east now diff already.

Room: big bed big bath but change location already.
Looks: 7/10 smooth skin,pettie 30%-35% discount.
Shower: initiate shower and will help wipe you dry. Very prompt and attentive small size babe. Clean u well.

Bbbj: 8/10 put in effort and will keep sucking with braces but not affecting and no teeth.
FJ: 7.5/10 will moan and make nice facial exprression. Manage to fire 2 shot in ard 70mins. Small and tight lady.
GFE: 8/10 will cuddle with you after 1st shot and will stroke u and be a bit cheeky.
RTF: maybe too many ladies and new location like too far.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1