The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
future_80 is Cool - loads of Potential
yellow semen

hi everyone...i really urge you all to quit on fl...cos just last sat i tried a fl from a group in sbf...i yesterday actually ejuculate with yellow semen...it is very terrifying...this morning i woke up i tried to masturbate and see the color of my semen...it is still yellow...i immediately went to the nearest clinic to see a doctor...although the doctor said that it is not unusual but he still give me the antibiotics for std...i am really scare cos i got regular gf and i dun wanna infect to her...luckily yesterday she had no mood to fuck or else i need to worry for her too....so no matter i kana disease or not i also wanna quit fucking ard already...i really regret...for those who haven't engage in fucking ard activities i advice u all not to try and for those already in i hope u all can quit....think b4 u act....even u dun think of urself think of your families and love ones
Old 25-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of
Re: yellow semen

Bro Future 80.......I hope u will get well soon, dont worry since u have consulted a Doctor.

Take Care and dont worry about Bros here, its a calculated risk that everyone takes when they cheong.
Old 25-09-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
future_80 is Cool - loads of Potential

although the doctor tell me not to worry...but i still scare will he make a mistake....i told him should i take blood test he said no need...why?
Old 25-09-2007, 11:37 AM
dman69_sg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Dear bro future_80...

Do you ejaculate regularly? It is very important that you ejaculate at least once every two weeks to help keep your prostate healthy.
As for color... The color, consistency and taste are dependent on what you consume. Has your diet changed much recently? It really is nothing to worry about.

On the other hand...something I read somewhere on the web...

Well, I'm afraid that Chlamydia is now fantastically common among sexually active young men and women.
In men, it tends to produce urethritis (inflammation of the urinary pipe) and also epididymitis (which is inflammation of the tube that carries sperm from the testicle to the prostate gland, which makes semen).
So it's not really all that surprising that your semen has altered in appearance.

The pain on climaxing is also likely to be due to the inflammation that the Chlamydia has caused – it's not a side-effect of the antibiotics you're taking.

I am sorry to hear about your anxiety, but all you can do is to take the full course of antibiotics (avoid alcohol while on them), and then be guided by your clinic. There's a very good chance that your fertility will be OK.

If you're really worried, you could always have a sperm test after you've recovered.

Hope this helps Bro...take care...
Old 25-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by future_80 View Post
hi everyone...i really urge you all to quit on fl...cos just last sat i tried a fl from a group in sbf...i yesterday actually ejuculate with yellow semen...it is very terrifying...this morning i woke up i tried to masturbate and see the color of my semen...it is still yellow...i immediately went to the nearest clinic to see a doctor...although the doctor said that it is not unusual but he still give me the antibiotics for std...i am really scare cos i got regular gf and i dun wanna infect to her...luckily yesterday she had no mood to fuck or else i need to worry for her too....so no matter i kana disease or not i also wanna quit fucking ard already...i really regret...for those who haven't engage in fucking ard activities i advice u all not to try and for those already in i hope u all can quit....think b4 u act....even u dun think of urself think of your families and love ones
Bro,

Which FL, celine, Jess or sharon.
Old 25-09-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

another bro which got enlightenment in the hard way.

Hope is nothing serious pal, take care.
Old 25-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

yellow semen means it's expired lah bro, nothing to worry about
Old 25-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 17
Efrmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Godspeed, Bro future_80.
Old 25-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xyzboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, just curious. Did u use CD or commando.
Old 25-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzboard View Post
Good question bro.

If cd was used why would u need to worry so much? Chances of infection with STD is remotely slim unless yr CD breaks during intercourse.

What ever the case, never do raw with FLs or WL, as what bro DTCEPL says, we all take calculated risk when we cheong and that means taking all necessary precaution when cheonging, never allow small head to control your big head

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 25-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
yellow semen means it's expired lah bro, nothing to worry about
Keke...if TS is a chinese, our semen is YELLOW!

If angmo, then semen is WHITE!

If ah neh, then semen is BLACK!

No worries bro, since you have already consulted a doc. Just wait for a few more days and PCC to check again.
Old 25-09-2007, 06:10 PM
you n me

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Raw is War ...

But then if you are worried like that, its better not to cheong ....
Not that I think we dont care, cheongsters all should know the risks involved and if we take all precaution including no bbbj then we should be 99% safe
Old 25-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 18
jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzboard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
If cd was used why would u need to worry so much?
Yes, please always use CD no matter how tempting it might be. Avoid BBBJ too if you want to reduce the risk further

My uplist: Nil
Old 25-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 17
Jetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of lightJetaime is a glorious beacon of light

Like some bro say maybe semen inside too long never release so have period maybe TS should PCC a few times see whether colour fot change
Old 25-09-2007, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential

just to share my experience.

I had this problem once when I was inactive sexually for a long time. it changed back to normal after some 'activities'.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1