The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
seekweekia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseekweekia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Let's work together to take back control of market

Dear everyone, I am posting here as I am not sure where this topic should be in the forum.

I think even if I don't say, you will all notice the market for sex services has gone out of hand. Used to be that you can screw a girl for $100 now all asking for $150. Many even start higher. In many cases, they start at $250. One girl even just quoted me $400. When I say too high, not interested, she straight away lower to $250. I say still too high, she lowered to $200, then lower again to $150. In over 50% of cases, when I even reject $150, they drop to $100. Just trying to fish for high price only. Make me damn fedup.

I just think we must all work together. Market crazy doesn't mean we must also crazy and be stupid to pay this kind of prices.

Those that I try to dapao, my policy now is if your starting price is higger than $150, I will not even bother to bargain any more because I don't want to waste time. Btw, this does not mean I accept $150. I will still say too high and wait for price to drop to $100. Of course, it dies not always work.

I am writing here because I think we all need to work together. Now economy not good, even the girls trying to squeeze us.

So I want to suggest we all adopt this SOP:
1. If starting quote is higher than $150, straight away say not interested.
2. Say price still too high even when drop to $150. Make them drop to $100.
3. The $100 must include hotel and condom. If you want, also demand that only fucking then wear condom and BJ no need wear (I say if you want because everyone got different conserns. If you really want to play safe then can no need demand that BJ no need wear condom).

Btw, if you are rich, then I am happy for you. You can pay any price you want. But for everyone else, we really need to work together. I know cannot force all of you to follow SOP but if we work together I am sure we can control market again and not let the girls control market.

This is what I am asking all of you to help. I write under this topic but I think it really needs to be widely made public. Please feel free to share this post on the other topics in this forum and let your friends know.
Old 03-09-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Let's work together to take back control of market

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekweekia View Post
Dear everyone, I am posting here as I am not sure where this topic should be in the forum.

I think even if I don't say, you will all notice the market for sex services has gone out of hand. Used to be that you can screw a girl for $100 now all asking for $150. Many even start higher. In many cases, they start at $250. One girl even just quoted me $400. When I say too high, not interested, she straight away lower to $250. I say still too high, she lowered to $200, then lower again to $150. In over 50% of cases, when I even reject $150, they drop to $100. Just trying to fish for high price only. Make me damn fedup.

I just think we must all work together. Market crazy doesn't mean we must also crazy and be stupid to pay this kind of prices.

Those that I try to dapao, my policy now is if your starting price is higger than $150, I will not even bother to bargain any more because I don't want to waste time. Btw, this does not mean I accept $150. I will still say too high and wait for price to drop to $100. Of course, it dies not always work.

I am writing here because I think we all need to work together. Now economy not good, even the girls trying to squeeze us.

So I want to suggest we all adopt this SOP:
1. If starting quote is higher than $150, straight away say not interested.
2. Say price still too high even when drop to $150. Make them drop to $100.
3. The $100 must include hotel and condom. If you want, also demand that only fucking then wear condom and BJ no need wear (I say if you want because everyone got different conserns. If you really want to play safe then can no need demand that BJ no need wear condom).

Btw, if you are rich, then I am happy for you. You can pay any price you want. But for everyone else, we really need to work together. I know cannot force all of you to follow SOP but if we work together I am sure we can control market again and not let the girls control market.

This is what I am asking all of you to help. I write under this topic but I think it really needs to be widely made public. Please feel free to share this post on the other topics in this forum and let your friends know.
Well u can say until the cows come home but there will always be clowns that will pay watever the women open mouth quote…or even worst, oneself offer to kenna chop carrot head. So many rich ppl in sg mah…that’s why a lot of girls just quote high and once in a while will jackpot some fella. No point working together cuz will not happen.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 04-09-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

As a famous activist used to say “ I have a dream….”

That activist died from being shot & his dream is still work in progress after all these years.

Your dream however is highly unlikely to meet with fruition of any sort.

Hotel rooms already cost >$90 dollars these days…then u think no need to account for the ladies expenditures ( Air ticket, makeup, lingerie, condoms, tissues, food) , pimp’s cuts or downtime from menses or Covid.

Vote with your $ lah, the chop radish trend began years ago when FLs started with 100hjs and the market lap it up. Theres a lot of horny guys out there….

Cross the border to where your 100 bucks has more mileage bah. Either that go find other income sources. Seek your own solution rather than wait for the problem to solve itself.
Old 04-09-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Bro, you never ask them to follow government style. Must upgrade your skill then can ask for more pay. hahaha.

Just joking hor, don't angry.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
happydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Cross the border to where your 100 bucks has more mileage bah. Either that go find other income sources. Seek your own solution rather than wait for the problem to solve itself.
yes, that's why i only go JB for massage or book girls for overnight nowadays.

can stretch my dollar.

Massage entry price in SG plus special easily $100 SGD average
Massage entry price in MY plus special around $100 MYR average

Overnight thai in SG already easily $400 SGD average
Overnight thai in MY around $800 MYR average
Old 04-09-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2876 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps adjusting your expectations or looking for other pastimes would be more doable. If you want to pay $150, there are women in the market in that price range. But they are probably not good enough for you. You can bargain down and get a much lower price but chances are, the service levels will also drop, probably to a point where you will find that it still wasn't worth the price you have paid for.

This is the market right now, prices are higher for everything. It isn't as simple as banding together to control the pricing. And there are always people out there who are willing to drop more coins for their fix. If you don't want to pay, someone else will.
Old 04-09-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

I think when it come to sexual service there is no so call market rate..
U pay wat u get.. depending on yrself is it worth tat amount..
Some pay 50 jus to get a fuck be it ugly fat lady they oso dun mind..
Some pay few hundred jus to fuck a super model look lady..
So wat is call market rate..
I always believe same value exchange..
Old 04-09-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

We won't succeed by working together, only a handful of samster here, a lot of non samster out there willing to pay whatever rates the FL offer.... There's no such thing as market rates.... Just need to bargain.... Only at geylang fish tank maybe can consider is market rates..... Try getting a DH as a " girlfriend/ FB " ....
Old 04-09-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

It will never happen. Just ytd a ML told me her 1 of her regular customer always buy all sort of things for her. At times even pass her some cash without any services provided. End up the ML told me she treat him like a cash cow only.

Some bros really tio gong tao liao.
Old 05-09-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

It really depends whether you are getting the quality you paid for. If syt plus excellent gfe then $150 is worth it. If you pay $150 to old fat auntie with lousy service, I pui on your face for not having any self-respect.
Old 05-09-2022, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Do it and if your balls don’t turn blue, i pay for your next fuck.
Old 05-09-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 0
NewbieDoDo is a name known to allNewbieDoDo is a name known to allNewbieDoDo is a name known to allNewbieDoDo is a name known to allNewbieDoDo is a name known to allNewbieDoDo is a name known to all

Not easy. Too many carrot.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Unless 70 to 80% of bros stop going to FL & ML, and DH for 1 to 3 months totally, turn the tide and force lowering the cost, but will this work???
Old 05-09-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

you will get that "inflation" talk
Old 05-09-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually when boarder and Geylang open, business for Spa especially those 88 package slowed down. Some Spa even got to lower their price to 60 or 68 which is still on the high end.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1