The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-05-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
superjunior69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....highlight=nuch

Decided to go for Nuch, see this hot stuff how to not want to try. Photos preview like si bei chio. Undeniably pretty. Bros who try already confirm cannot disagree with me on this.

FR for Nuch from Seduction

OKT: 10/10 Friendly and efficient. Do things swee swee
Looks: 9.5/10 model in photo, in person also same standard.
Boobs: 9/10 big big big d cups, although got do before but no complains. See liao cock hard.
Body: 8.5/10 super model feel suit pose for magazine covers one.
BBBJ: 9/10 I damn excited for this, lol. Devoured my cock like pro. I not bragging but I not say very small for her to take me from mouth to throat. Excellent!
FJ: 10/10 once cap on, she immediately jumped on me. And insert me inside herself, that face of relief she gives when I am about to fuck her is so worth it. Went straight for it and fuck her real hard and seeing her huge boobs bouncing so near my face I couldn’t resist not sucking and grabbing on it.
GFE: surprisingly can click. Got chemistry.
RTF: I’ll be back for you soon nush.
Old 30-05-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Buttercup from Thai smile

Looks: 8/10 looks like a certain influencer
Body: 8/10 natural C cup + perky ass that jiggles when bang, and nice waist and quite fair for Thai
Boobs: for me feels natural C with light brown nipples very nice to suck and fondle
BJ: like a pro can suck damn well and play with my tip almost cum
FJ: can take very hard bang, bang her for almost 30 mins sweating and she didn’t complain. And pussy wet and tight too
RTF: of course la
Old 30-05-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
chubz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bell from Love affair

Location - Central Hotel. Easy to find parking nearby
Look - 7/10 Pretty MILF but has a resting bitch face.
Body - 9/10 - Soft enhanced boobs. Nice figure with soft and smooth skin. Her ass is meaty but too bad not perky enough for liking.
BBBJ -5/10 great suction but feels mechanical and doesnt like playing with my balls. Ignore my request to take care of my marbles.
FJ - 8/10 - Nice moans and willing to try different positions but it was difficult with the single bed.

Overall, Bell is pretty good for the price. Those looking for a GFE and CIM stay away.
Old 30-05-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Kokatua is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKokatua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for JEJU thai smile
OKT: fast response
Looks: like pic
Body: slim meaty
Old 30-05-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hitlersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sunny from RollyPollyMan

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=880674

First time tried FL from dome 1. Is surprising good. The women here is what you see and what you get. I am quite disappoint with Dome 2 recently,which have a lot fake photos from China old women and a lot of restriction. Personally i felt Thailand girls are fun, wild and pretty as well. They are service oriented and make you like a King. I seldom write review for FL, but i make an exception just for her.

Below are my honest review on Sunny.
Look: 8/10 someone that you will be proud of holding her hand outside
BBBJ: 9/10 hardworking and stare at you once in awhile
69: 9/10 we lick and suck desperately
Frenching: 8/10 french like no tomorrow
Boobs: 8/10 1 hand is not enough to hold
FJ: 9/10 worth every single cents. Is the service and experience that counts.
Old 30-05-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
sexcited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Toei of Mansion

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=878178

Location- hotel- Orchard
Looks- same as picture. Really fair.
Body- natural soft and smooth boobs. Smooth thighs and butt
Bj- she requested for capped
Fj- mission, doggie, lotus position. Pussy is tight and have suction feeling
Attitude- friendly and always smiling. No AR, no BBBJ, no frenching, no fingering.
But overall good fuck.

Worth the price. She is going back tomorrow.
Old 30-05-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sunny909 is Cool - loads of Potential

Game - Seduction.

Definitely the kind of game I want to spend the entire night playing.

Looks: 8/10 not bad not bad, really quite pretty

Body: 9/10 neh 100% is natural, and yes it’s definitely a d cup as advertise. Thick and definitely meaty, not for guys who like their girls skinny.

Shower: 8/10 scrub my back for me, wash me up squeaky clean.

BBBJ: 9/10 whole new experience of a skilled head giver. Made me groan a little when she focus on pleasuring me. Love that slight DT to make my cock even more wet .

FJ: 9/10 tight when I enter into her, love her extreme moaning. Mine is quite big but she is deeply in pleasure. Accommodating to my request. Overall very satisfying to bonk her.

GFE: very sincere, can feel she makes the effort to please me.

RTF: pretty sure I will be back again for her.
Old 30-05-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 19
loathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to allloathsome is a name known to all

Poka from Sex Amazon

Due to work I had to cancel my appointment with MCM over the weekend
Today lunch time cannot tahan liao, looked around for a budget friendly 1 shot quickie.

Love Fortress OKT was the fastest to reply. Frizzy and Sprite not available, left Poka who I didn’t shortlist
OKT assured me service is there, then he sent me the attached pic of her boobs.

Ok la, 1 shot quickie, worth a bet

No longer need to register this time, new location, discreet and private
First impression, nice coloured short hair, wearing the same black translucent gown in pic.

She was proactive in her service, tell me her English no good, apologise in advance, but lucky I can speak so tell her not to worry.
She sat me down and help me remove shoes before getting me back on my feet to undress me.

She removed my pants and boxers then see my semi hard dick dangling infront of her face she still grin at me. After she folded my pants and boxers neatly and place it on the bed, she jitao just devour my dick. This caught me by surprise, until I sat back on the bed.

She also never stop, just continue bobbing her head hands free on me. Cannot go deep but she goes fast and furious. For me, post covid, the standard bearer for bj is still magic, deep, fast and wet. But poka is the first FL since to give me the urge to cim.

So, I was caught in 2 minds, lay back and let her continue or stop her so I can pump her.

I stopped her for awhile to buy some time. She confirmed she want me to cim even after I told her I will take some time to cum from just bj.

So I relented and pass her a pillow to kneel on and let her continue. Lost track of time, but only remembered when I feeling finally came, I held on to her head and pumped her mouth for the final stretch before holding as deep as she allows and released.

Never struggle, never rush just let me release my big load in her mouth. She helped me clean up with wet tissue but I told her I can do it, she quickly go spit it out, to which she replied kin liao.

In her words, my full load was too much for her small mouth until she bobian need to swallow some else will overflow, since she already swallowed some, she just swallowed all.
This is a big caveat, YMMV as this service not list

After a quick wash up, we were left with like 15-20mins, so thot over liao, can change and go. But she insisted to give me a back massage as there is time.
Massage is good, got strength, not piano type. Cleared some knots in my shoulders during the short 10-15mins. Seeing time almost up, quickly paid and tipped her, than she helped me get dressed and gave me a big hug before sending me off.

TLDR
Looks: Subjective, 7.5 to post pic, wont reject, but i also cannot judge well as most of the time I see the top of her head as she suck me off.
Body: Not fat, but small tummy, nice big butt which I think will be suitable for doggy if I decide to RTF
Boobs: some sag, well-seasoned enhanced boobs.
BBBJ: The main highlight, one of the few FL that can make me CIM, plus extra she did for me
FJ: NA, maybe next time if she still around
GFE: NA, more service oriented and feel she genuinely want to serve
RTF: After I clear other targets
Old 30-05-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 3
heunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of lightheunie is a glorious beacon of light

1/5 FR for Nuch (Seduction)

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...9#post21321569

OKT - booking was smooth, clear instructions given
Location - very private and discrete, nice room and toilet, proper towels provided

Looks 11/10 - SUPER PRETTY, I couldn’t tell if she wore make up, but she is really DAMN BEAUTIFUL in person as well. She’s the prettiest FL for me so far and maybe forever.

Body 10/10 - no stretch marks or scars, good ass for doggy, she has a cool big tattoo on her back (not shown in the pics, go and see for yourself)

Boobs 8/10 - enhanced so it’s not my thing, though I had a good time sucking on her nipples

BBBJ 9/10 - looks at me occasionally, quite experienced on this, sloppiness, suction, licking of balls, etc

Frenching 10/10 - EXCELLENT, from start till the end

Pussy 10/10 - She’s well-trimmed, even shaved infront of me in the toilet to ensure that it looks good. She’s super responsive to my licking, sensual moans, would move her pelvis, wrap her legs around me, use her hands to spread her own pussy to ensure that I licked the right part. She also told me that she’s gonna cum and asked me whether she tasted good after she came (no foul taste for those wondering)

FJ 9/10 - she’s not super tight, but super accommodating to position changes with no complaints

GFE 9/10 - She has a positive attitude. Her English is rather good actually, compared to many others, though not very good, we still managed to converse decently enough. She’ll ask if what she’s doing is okay for you and makes sure that you’re feeling good.

Overall - I can’t emphasise how beautiful Nuch is. She’s actually not new to this industry which makes her rather service oriented. She’s really all out to please us and make us happy.

She told me to just tell her what I want and she’ll do it, not to bother about her and that I can do whatever I want to her (as long as it’s reasonable)

Last edited by heunie; 01-06-2022 at 11:26 PM.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Buttercup from Thai smile

Looks: 8/10 looks like a certain influencer
Body: 8/10 natural C cup + perky ass that jiggles when bang, and nice waist and quite fair for Thai
Boobs: for me feels natural C with light brown nipples very nice to suck and fondle
BJ: like a pro can suck damn well and play with my tip almost cum
FJ: can take very hard bang, bang her for almost 30 mins sweating and she didn’t complain. And pussy wet and tight too
RTF: of course la
$200/1/60 consider a premium bonk
Old 30-05-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yijia032 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FL: Bell
OKT: Love Affair

Looks: 8/10, pretty MILF
GFE: 7/10, normal
Boobs: B+ to C (enhanced), suckable brown nips
Body shape: Hourglass figure
BJ: 9/10 slurping up and down
Painting: 8/10, no smell, trimmed.
FJ: 8/10 tight down there, need KY.
Damage: 160/2/90.

Those who have young milf fetish. Rally towards Bell. Only here for 2 weeks. Hard worker as well, as second round needed more time to fire. Willing to accommodate a number of positions. Missionary was the bomb and let her sexy slender legs rest on your shoulders.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Hexation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Blossom from Thai Smile
https://sbfsg.store/showthread...wpost&t=880045

Just wow. GFE and skills are off the charts. More satisfied by 1 shot with her than I’ve ever been off a 2 shot booking.

Overall: 9/10 only because I wish there had been 2 hours! Could maybe had time for massage or something cause she is great with her hands.

Model: 10/10 super GFE. Spent 5min chatting to warm up at the start. Perfect English and great at conversation to make you comfortable. Showered with me; very soapy and sexual shower together for sure! I was 100% ready right then! Did many positions and rode me like a pro. She’s got excellent skills. Used the last 15 min of the hour chatting and showing again. She’s a real gem.
OKT: 10/10 super fast to respond and each booking. Good instructions for discrete meet point before going to hotel.
Location: 10/10 very convenient to get to (at least for me). Clean and good sized room too. Very comfortable.
Looks: 10/10. She’s very pretty. Definitely looks like an IG model for sure.
Body: 10/10 great boobs, super soft but perky. Thin, but not just super thin like a twig . Fit. Tight body that clearly works out. Her legs, ass, and abs are killer sexy.
BBBJ: 10/10. She has magical hands and lips. Can DT me like 90% of the way (I’m a bit bigger than average I think) and gives it 100%. Had to have her slow up or I would have ended the session super early and pooped in her mouth right away. Super sexy DSL and she looks you in the eyes during and during FJ too.
FJ: 10/10. 15min chatting and shower start and finish with 30min bonk in the middle. She was tight but got super wet. Very skilled in every position. In both doggy and missionary she was still the one pumping and fucking me. She is one athletic girl.
GFE: 10/10. Just amazing. Not commercial at all. Able to chat about anything and make conversation. Very sensual. I was 100% comfortable the whole time.
RTF: no question. If she stays around for another week or so absolutely.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

yijia032 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BELL from LOVE AFFAIR

OKT: 10/10, responsive and clear instructions
Looks : 8/10, pretty milf
Boobs: C Cup, enhanced, perky brown nips
Body shape: Hourglass, slender legs
BJ: 8/10, was slurping up and down
Painting: 9/10, trimmed and no smell. Sensitive down there.
FJ: 8/10, tight and needed KY
Damage: 160/2/90.

Kept herself in pretty good condition. And those legs, wow… especially during missionary, just let her legs rest on your shoulders and hear her moan while thrusting in and out of her. She enjoys having her neck, collarbone and nips licked.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Setsuna2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

F/R for Aishi from Loveaffair88, admin team are the best man! Reply asap and quick to guide where to go to meet the girls. Been a regular with them, never fail to deliver.

Ok now on to the girl review,
Aishi, what can i say.. milf with just nice silicon boobs, i dont mind sucking them. Clean pussy. Great body. Nice round ass to spank. Can tell she workout from her sexy figure. Overall hot milf! Glad to service your dick bros. Good gfe too as she is a loving milf. Bros with milf fetish can go to her as she will take good care of you. Overall will rtf, but from the many good choice, why stick with one? 🤭
Old 30-05-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=881275

Mint club friday

Look: WSIWYG
body: thai tanned youthful slim with cute ass. for small size lover
boob: A cup not for boob lover
bbbj: good suction and hardworking. can DT with no issue
FJ: tight and responsive accomdating to all request
GFE: Solid command of english can understand almost everything. Frenching non stop since after shower.
RTF: Yes one of the highest gfe i have.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1