The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-05-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
wrathofmen is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...ighlight=jamie

Jamie from Hooker.

OKT: response fast and friendly
Location: parking easy to find, convenient. If nvr drive also buey hiao kin, accessible place.

Body: slim thin, with prefect sized boobs nicely fit her body.

Look: not scam, saw afew bad stories. But this was nothing like that. Irl and photo similar, not too far off maybe 95/90% same. Doll like features bc of big eyes.

GFE: starting abit shy shy one keep smiling, but eventually warmed up to each other.

Bbbj: service me like king, Astar for positive attitude.

AJ: this is the highlight! Lost myself and maybe started pumping her maybe a little too hard and fast, cause it was so tight. Damn shiok, plus her super fuckable ass. bth.

Satisfied customer here
Will recommend her
Old 15-05-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Sunny Vesak day and what better way to spend the afternoon

Idea from poison has caught my eye as a young nubile student and she didn’t disappoint. So cute. Natural is the style I love.

From the get go arriving at the high quality cloak and dagger location I was pumped when door open at how cute she is, and better than photos. She’s not smiling in her photos but it’s nice white teeth sweet smile and laughing and joking all the time.

Body is a small frame nubile. Tiny tits that I loved sucking on. When I entered she was in a blue bathing suit like thing, like you see in Jav films. Instant raging Hardon.

Showered together, my only complaint is the tiny napkin sized towels.

Basically spent 45 mins chatting, enjoying an ice cold beer while she blew me. It was super relaxing. Her technique is solid and she deepthroated the whole time like I was hitting the back of her throat and she kept going until I CIM and tipped her extra. She took it like a champ.

Not the normal FR format but I’m now tired and going to nap.

She has a small pussy bush. I explained the merits of clean shave and she’s up for shaving it so bros take note. I will confirm when I return if it’s a gorgeous shaved pussy.

The OKT is fucking tiptop and I applaud this location and the thoughtful process for quality without registering IC.

I am returning for sure to help shave and test that pussy and I will report back. Off to nap now.

A photo of her smiling and serving. Total gem.

Last edited by KKSingapore; 15-05-2022 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Add photo.
Old 15-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=878498

FR for Sky from SS.
This time i try another one from SS, the girls really tip top standard, yet another great experience, happy brother happy me.

Looks - truly a goddess, very pretty la, i always attracted to girl with short hair cus maybe they like got more confidence, and confidence is sexy.

Body - very thin very easy to carry, good to carry fk. Her perky little ass spankable, got feel to ram her hard and faster.

BBBJ - dont say i nvr intro, imo i think she one of the best cock sucker. I rly died here, with her mouth skills at top level. She rly no pang chance.

Painting - her juice alot, very tasty then my tongue like paintbrush. Rly went in there and paint like picasso paint his masterpiece, made her cum also. Song max ah, this Fair trade.

FJ - bth, her riding me like no tmr plus her seductive looks and moans very loud sibei turn on. I let her enjoy herself can see she also crave my cock. Good speed and consistent.

GFE - no weird awkwardness, only alot of sexual tension.

RTF - she RTF material legit, definitely will be back for this hot stuff
Old 15-05-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
Thosantim2002 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Late FR for Mini (Teeruklover)
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?p=21278761#post21278761

Location: central, nearby MRT. The hostel room is small, can only shower by yourself. The bed is up high, so need to climb up.
OKT: fast verification and arrangement

Mini:
Looks: 9/10, SYT lady which looks almost same to photos

Body: 9/10, slim body, round ass, boobs are B-cup but with sensitive nipples

Kissing/Frenching/Fingering: 11/10, really feel like your uni GF, keep frenching non-stop from foreplay until your time is up. Also can fingering, which is a plus point, can take 1 finger due to her tightness, but can feel her climax when you accelerate your finger.

BJ: 9/10, standard bj, can lick your balls and even DT

FJ: 10/10, accomodate all positions

GFE: 10/10. She will make you remember your uni GF, who you can cuddle and make love all day long. She likes to chit chat, keep hugging you and tell stories about her hometown, her restaurant, her family. Before leaving, she will give a long deep kiss, telling you how you "killed" her, and insist you to come back next month when she comes to SG again.

RTF: Surely yes. But she alr left on 15/5, will return next month for travel.

Last edited by Thosantim2002; 16-05-2022 at 12:08 PM.
Old 15-05-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 2
Shootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud of

FR Olivia from Hookers Club
15/05/22
1500hrs

Olivia is syt she is eager to please she always have a beauty smile on her face and her service was tip top her suction was good made me couldnt stop her.

Looks – 9/10 close to photo
Boobs – 7/10 natural
Body – 7/10 surprisingly fair skin
BBBJ - 9/10 she took her time to give me a good blow
FJ - 8/10 can see that she is enjoying it no commercial feel ok to switch several position from my request
GFE - 7/10 can speak abit of english no problem with conversation and she is quite chatty
Service - 8/10 above average

Thanks for bringing in Hookers.

Old 15-05-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
MILO87 is Cool - loads of Potential

Okt- Queens
As usual funny and responsive bros
Very steady one and patience

FR for Lucent ~
Location - easy accessible
Looks 8/10
GFE 9/10
FJ is good 10/10 - wet and tight enough no need add ky. She knows how to enjoy with you
She's a little shy at first try to break the ice and make her go wild
Boobs - not for small boobs lover
She can speak simply Chinese and English .
After 1st shot, she will massage for you 10/10 massage.
Overall she have a cute and funny personality and willing to accommodate to me.
Old 15-05-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
winger79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look is a good enjoy session
Old 15-05-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 5
daleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to beholddaleandchip is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...ighlight=lambo

Arranged with Ferrai previously this time try Lambo FR for fast car Lambo from Lust365
No regrets picking from this stable so far

Lambo is a natural beauty. Gnd appearance. Not too far off from pics, but there are some difference. But safe to say that she is a walking sunshine, can instant brighten up anyone's mood.

Made for doggy bc her ass is damn jab and bouncy. Her moans dont sound fake, knows how to make full use of her body, grinding to tease me. So sexy.

Damage: $220/90/2
Service: never disappoint, very good working attitude and takes initiative which is smth I appreciate. Bj skills are up there, quite solid. And Fj was out of this world, doggy her with a super sexy view, huge boobs bouncing to the rhythm of my thrust.
Gfe: Not exactly the kind to chitchat, paid and got what i wanted.

Overall: she's a good bonk, definitely on my to do list again. At the same time will still look out for the 2 other cars.
Old 15-05-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thailover82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lucent from Queens
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=878766

I saw this video on Queens telegram and i decided to tried this girl.

OKT: 10/10 polite, fast in replies and very steady.
Looks: 8/10 not bad similar to photos.
Body: 8/10 slender body. I think boobs are around C?
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Solid Bj with tongue action.Willing to accommodate many position.Enjoyed 69 with her.
FJ: 9/10 Tight af.Very Accommodative and her moans makes me wanna pump her harder.
GFE: Take cares of you well , very cheerful and able to communicate well
RTF: Definitely Yes, but will try other girl from the stable, She mention her friend Eclipse also very power!

Overall , Thank you Queens for bringing in such an amazing girl! Make me leave as a happy man
Old 15-05-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Wanted to travel to Florence or Paris but unavailable so Thaismile gave me Seoul, Korean cuisine for dinner.

Saw many reviews, put sibei chio, 10/10 and many good FR, so decided to give it a try.

My encounter:
Looks not too bad, photos posted too fair, she's Thai tanned, sporty tanned kind. Face, cheerful and smiley kind.
Attitude is good, not those face black or cold cold ice kind.
Don't expect those SYT kind but looks are above average.
Height above average as well.

Overall experience, 6.8/10, my expectations quite high, quite difficult to obtain 8 or 9 or 10. Never below 5 means can give it a try 😂
Nowadays too many options, really don't know how to choose, especially when there's many fake FR. 😂
Old 15-05-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
Thosantim2002 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Bowie ( TheLord )
https://sbfsg.store/showthread....1#post21293501

Location: Central area, easy to reach with multiple bus route cross by. Hotel 4-star and old, but require registration ( there is an uncle from the hotel walking around asking people to register downstair ... quite strange ... ). The room is normal, 2 single beds, only have small hand towels.
OKT: Friendly, fast response and guide

Bowie:
Looks: 7/10. She looks around 75-80% of posted photos. She wears a cute flower dress which suits nicely with her slim body type. However, her face looks a bit tired and uninterested today, maybe she had a busy weekend and also put no make-up.
Body: 8/10. Slim body type with round big ass. Boobs are A-to-B cup which is not for boobs lovers
Kissing/Frenching/Fingering: N.A, not even light kiss
BJ: 7/10. Standard technique, but only bj for a while, then she puts condom on and go on with capped bj, which is a turn-off point.
FJ: 7/10. She can accomodate to all positions you requires, but again no moaning and no emotion expressed so FJ go on for around 15 min then I told her to HJ
Massage: 11/10. As other guys mentioned, she is quite a pro at massage, a 20-min massage session really made me relaxed.
GFE: 5/10. She can speak English at basic level, but maybe she is shy today, so not much conversation. Also, no kissing/frenching/fingering so quite lacks of mood.
RTF: Nope for me, there are a lot of options these days. But recommended for guys who not care about emotion, and just want a good FJ session with decent massage.

Last edited by Thosantim2002; 16-05-2022 at 11:53 AM.
Old 15-05-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 5
SuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of lightSuperPaman is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...hlight=ferrari

FR for Ferrari from Lust365

Location is easy to find and kinda discreet. Room cozy and nice.

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty similar to photos and imo looks very pretty.
Boobs: 9/10 big round boobs, colour of nipple not pink but still consider light coloured. No complaints about it
Painting: 9/10 no weird smell or taste. Clean shaved.
BBBJ: 9/10 very solid experience by Ferrari. Took my whole 2IC and suck it like a pro. Although its quite big but she still managed to devour my entire 2IC.
FJ: 10/10 Ride me fast like Ferrari and exhaust replaced with her moaning. Super steam and song. Make me cum in no time. Very solid.
GFE: 9/10 friendly and naughty.
RTF: I love fast car and she is a nice ride.
Old 15-05-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
LK12Lk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went with Florence from Ts,
Was very late but okt was very accomandating as always, helped with me a little time extension.

At first we had small talk while in the bathe, thought she was from Changmai but she said Bangkok. Been to Bangkok recently and did not see a chick as fair and sexy as her. Found a gem bros.

Looks - 9.5/10 (pearly white skin)
Body - 9.5/10 natural B+ tits with flat tummy and nice big booty
Gfe - 8/10 even though i was very late. She still *cleaned* me throughly in the bathe. Can't speak much english but tries her best with google translate.
Bbbj - 7/10 not a fan but still good
Fj - 9/10 i was rushing a little bit but she was so wet that it slides right in. Extra tight.
Rtf - yes will revisit her soon

Please take care of her bros!
Old 15-05-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Masculine123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=878354

FR for Florence from ThaiSmile.

Had a good session with Florence and would like to write a FR to thank her for the service.

OKT: 9/10 quick response and it was easy to book a session
Look: 8/10 cute little girl kind of look; very Thai girl look
Body: 10/10 Petite little girl about 158; boobs natural C or D; the touch of her boobs was really firm and in peach like shapes. The whole body was perfectly S shape with thin waist and firm rounded ass. No extra fat on her tummy.
Frenching: didn't do
BBBJ: ok
FJ: 10/10 cooperative and through the one hour session, changed many positions and enjoyed her moaning.
GFE: shy girl
RTF: strongly considering
Old 15-05-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kambingsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...highlight=star

decided to take my chances with Star for my first time, and of course service tip top. OKT also very fast reply. Smooth booking.
FR for Star from Seduction.

Look: Cute + pretty look, got CFM face.
Body: averagely built, not say very thin but meaty on right area. No complaints.
Frenching: very passionate and tidy.
Catbath: know where r the sensitive areas. and she targets them well.
Bbbj: can put my whole cock in her mouth know how to make gagging noise. Hear alrdy very song.
Fj: what position u ask, u get. Very accommodating, pussy wet, great fuck.

RTF: still searching for my go to girls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1