The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
foxywife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

I'm new here and sharing mine too!

I used to give my first bf blow job outside my flat whenever he sends me home after clubbing..we tried many places mostly in cars...back then ( i am in my mid 30s..this was when i was prob 18 or so) we would drive to lower pierce reservoir and park by the roadside...used to be very dark without those barriers set up...i don't think can do there anymore..

east coast too..very common...

I had my fair share of being notti in clubs but not hardcore fucking, mainly just fingering me and lotsa touching...

with my most recent ex...he tried to finger me in the pool before too...condo pool so less crowded...and we went to the jaccuzi room...we fucked there as well..
Old 05-02-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bloodandhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escaflower View Post
Anyone know of any place to intro in clementi central area? Best is dark dark places where my gf will feel at ease.. pls help.. tq!!
lol, you ask for recommendation then people go sabo you and camp there how?
Old 05-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
subsonic is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Jurong area, anyone?
Old 06-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
bg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbg102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

once many years ago, wifey and me at the club pool and then went to the outdoor jacuzzi and then she got horny and sat on my tool and we made out right there in the jacuzzi. of course shoot all inside wifey. then just walk out like nothing happen, but saw some white stuff floating up......
Old 06-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg102 View Post
once many years ago, wifey and me at the club pool and then went to the outdoor jacuzzi and then she got horny and sat on my tool and we made out right there in the jacuzzi. of course shoot all inside wifey. then just walk out like nothing happen, but saw some white stuff floating up......
Hope no one got in after the both of you left.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
foxywife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i saw one new "hangout" weeks back...was driving around with my gfs for a spin in Tanjong Rhu area..and saw that there was this carpark leading into Gardens by the bay east...it was pretty dark and not many cars..alot of open space carparks and sure enough...saw cars parked there...all apart from each other with good enough space and privacy....im sure there are a lot of happenings inside... hehehe
Old 06-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 16
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by steedy View Post
Our airport carparks have CCTV every corner
Bos, u also in the airport ah?
Old 06-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 16
memphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant futurememphisprints has a brilliant future

Well EAST side need place for a romp, I've tried a couple of places, Changi Costal Road, just before or after the Fire Station, there's a small side road that may be open at times, drive straight in and it's a small trail road, will be pitch dark and remember to turn off your lights! If the moon is out, you will be able to see each other still.

Next place, ECP towards Changi Airport, after TMCC exit, keep left, theres a small "Singapore Power" building, once you miss the entry, you need to make a big, I mean real big U turn. At night it's pitch dark and depending on how you park your car, no one can jump on you, so bit safe, but you will be able to see cars zooming past towards Changi Airport.

Next, Changi Airport T2, level 3M or 3, cannot remember, but furthest to the terminal, there's a blind spot where is half sheltered and next to a wall, on of the safest place to engage your partner.

Daring enough? Laguna Country Club, the carpark at the corners are fun for a quick romp. But eyes need to be on the lookout.

Last but not least, for ppl with no cars, but fancy a place to engage your partner, T2, the carpark staircases has little or no ppl passing by, again for a quick romp is fine, cos doing outside is indeed fun.

How did I know, hehehhe I've managed to engage my partner in these places. Hope you like my suggestions.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 22
hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisprints View Post
Next place, ECP towards Changi Airport, after TMCC exit, keep left, theres a small "Singapore Power" building, once you miss the entry, you need to make a big, I mean real big U turn. At night it's pitch dark and depending on how you park your car, no one can jump on you, so bit safe, but you will be able to see cars zooming past towards Changi Airport.
this looks promising.. just saw on google map street view... but will got patrol car come by or not?

Up me for my contributions. Go here for more pictures!

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Real Sisters Tarma, Pregnant Lady
Old 07-02-2013, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
raver is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You damm funny....you think what ? Topo map navi then use Air Photos is it ?
Old 07-02-2013, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hahaguitarguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsonic View Post
Jurong area, anyone?
Any couples having it anywhere in jurong and keen on chances of being peeped on?
Old 07-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
escaflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodandhoney View Post
lol, you ask for recommendation then people go sabo you and camp there how?
But I nv indicate when I will be there.. haha unless bros here super eng, every night go stalk out...

Anyway just an update.. carry out my deed at west coast park... god was being nice to me as that day was a raining night.. heehee not much cars or human activities gg on.. so manage to up my ger in the car..
Old 07-02-2013, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Best place will be at the highest level of MSCP from 2am till 4am is the best timing..

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old 08-02-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10958 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisprints View Post
How did I know, hehehhe I've managed to engage my partner in these places. Hope you like my suggestions.
Good find for outdoor bonking, upz

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 10-02-2013, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
kewl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

East area, any recommendations??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1