The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2008, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 20
bryanlewis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Housemate

New contribution. Hope bros enjoy!
P1.

I woke up from my sleep and found myself covered with a blanket which I recalled there isn’t any before I knocked-out last night. I had a small quarrel with my wife Angel and had decided to sleep in the living room instead. Looking at the blanket, I realized that it does not belong to me or my wife. I went to check the room to find that Angel had left for work.

I returned to the living room and while wondering what had happened, I smell the fragrance of coffee coming out from the kitchen. I followed the smell and proceed to the kitchen to find Bernice making coffee. “Hey, since when you’re back huh?” “Morning, Bryan! Quarrel with Angel again huh?” Bernice said in her usual sexy tone with a sweet smile.

“I came back last night around 7.30am and saw you sleeping at the sofa. Thought you might catch a cold so gave you a blanket. Oh! Partly also to cover your undesired brother.” “Ha……” We both broke into laughter. “Richard is still in Japan with his business associates. Thought I had enough of fun for two weeks already so come back early.””Here’s your coffee Bryan.” “Thanks! You’re still that thoughtful.” I said with a grinned looking at her near perfect body clad in a one piece night sleeping gown.

Me and my wife, Angel got married three years back and currently staying together with Bernice and Richard who were married two years ago. The four of us are buddies during our school days and since we hang out together most of the times, we agreed to share a flat after we got married. Here we are today, happily married and moved into a private condo at the western part of Singapore. We shared a two rooms unit where our bedrooms are our only private space. Common areas like the living room, kitchen and balcony are maintained and upkeep by all.

I would say we’re quite an open-minded pairs and would talk about anything under the sky. We shared our joy and sorrows as couples and often help each other when in need. More importantly, we’re happy with what we do and respect each other, especially in our dressing. I usually wear boxes while at home unlike Richard who still think that wearing proper underwear to hold his dick/balls feel more secured. Both Angel and Bernice are better and open in their thinking for they prefer wearing night gowns day or night. More importantly, I don’t know why, both shared the ideas of not wearing a bra underneath. Hey, panty still intact. Don’t think far okay… ;p

While I’m talking to Bernice, my dick is still upright though I know she saw it but make no more moves other than shifting ourselves from the kitchen to the balcony. We continued our conversation at the balcony till Bernice felt tired and went to bed. I left for my shower and changed before leaving house to meet my clients.

We’ve been putting up at the said flat for almost two years and we’re used to tease each other but nothing physical. I worked as a free-lance event management consultant while Angel works in the bank. Richard is the operations manager for a MNC production firm and this explains why he’s not in town most of the time. Bernice once worked with Angel in the same department but felt tired entertaining clients (Customer Relationship) and had since quit her job and join Richard when he leaves for his overseas trip. We always tease her envy her being a young tai-tai at the age of 34. Having said that, she still contributes most of her ‘in-town’ times cleaning the flat and meeting friends for coffee etc. Hey, me also contributed to the house maintenance since I am a free-lancer at the age of 35. ;p

Anyway, standing at 1.68m, 48kg in her trim-fit body of 34C-28-32, Bernice’s peers had always envy her in terms of her lifestyle and figure. They’ve been wondering (me too) how she maintained that figure since her school days. Sometime people would have mistaken Angel and Bernice being sisters when they are spotted together shopping and/or at work. Angel stands at 1.70m, 50kg in her proud 36D-28-33 tanned body. Surprisingly, the duo in their long straight waist length hair had dimples on their right side.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Samster

Re: Housemate

P2

It was only about 4pm in the when I came back early right after my meeting. As the weather was quite warm today, I went for a quick shower and off to take a short nap. I woke up around 6pm and feeling hungry, when to the kitchen to see if there’s anything to munch. While I walked past Bernice’s room, I noticed that the door was slightly ajar but pay not much attention and went off to cook my instant noodles.

I came out from the kitchen and noticed some shadows in Bernice’s room. Thought she told me this morning that she’ll be out meeting her peers. Out of curiosity, I pushed open the door slightly and saw Bernice sitting on the bed. I then realized that she was browsing through her Victoria’s Secret catalog. She has been ordering its products all this while, like Angel.
Perhaps, this was the time to consider taking some new stocks, I thought.

Bernice was in her usual night gown but I noticed that the dress was up to her hips. Thought what’s going on and later to realize that she was probably aroused by the sight of a model clad in a lavender see-through panties. Bernice was gently stroking herself from the outside of her panties for I think she was imagining herself as the model in the catalog. She has now gone to massaging her pussy through the now wet panties. What a beautiful sight I thought and decided to stay a little longer to see what’s next.

Bernice started with small groaning and getting louder and louder. I can sense that she’s feeling uncomfortable for now that she had removed her panty, lying them on the bed next to her. Bernice leans over the bed while stroking her pussy with one hand and the other caressing the firm tits. All this while, I am standing at the door way eating my noodles and watching her beautiful act. My dick was so responsive that he could not help but peeks through the gap of my boxers for air/or for show whichever I don’t know.

I put down my cup noodle for I can’t resist the temptation anymore and walked into the room quietly. I picked up the wet panty on the bed and had a good smell of it. Wow! Smells good and fresh. I stuck out my tongue and licked on the wetness part. Taste good and sweet too. As I am engrossed in my own dreams, I had forgotten about Bernice and had not noticed her watching me. I was taken aback and jump off the bed when I turned my head to see her face right into my face.

I missed a step and fell to the ground. “Ha…. Serve you right for what you’ve done.” Bernice said with a laugh but not intention to cover up her near naked body. I was so embarrassed and for a moment do not know what to do. I had broken our promise for not intruding into another couple’s privacy. I sat there for a while before Bernice came forward and picked me up to the bed. “Hey, think what are you doing right now huh?” Bernice said in a stern but yet seductive tone. “Hmm… Bernice, I’m sorry for what I had done. There’s no intention of any wild thoughts but….. just can’t resist seeing what you’re doing earlier. I apologies for that and I promised I would do it again.” While saying all these, my eyes are still, looking at her beautiful trimmed pussy.

“It’s alright. We did nothing right? Anyway, I should be blamed in the first place for I had not closed my door thus causing you to see and popped into the room.” “Well, I…” “It’s okay. I understand how and why you’ve reacted that way for I having feelings as well. Otherwise, I would not have gotten myself aroused while looking at the catalogs?” I smiled back at her, both sitting on the bed by now.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
superlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story..camping here with drinks & pop corn...
Old 12-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Another camper reporting in. Do continue with the good story.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

more pls..
Old 12-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
carmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud ofcarmeo88 has much to be proud of

I am starting to love the coming part, pls continue fast TS.

Thks bros who have up my pts,will return favor day by day. Cheers!

Do send me a reminder if I have miss on return favor.
To up list

Freeman96-need latest posting
Handsomethe2nd
Old 12-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
AirAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, will camp here
Old 13-12-2008, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story... more to come please!
Old 13-12-2008, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
martll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CAMPCAMPcampcamp!!!
Old 13-12-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS! Good writing!!
continue please!!
I nearly nosebleed!!!!
Old 13-12-2008, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 19
BatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to all

How's the taste of Bernice's wet panty?
Old 13-12-2008, 08:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wah bro,gonna up you...

Four besties...swinger's party eh...haha...

Fast fast continue...all bros need tools to pcc.
Old 13-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Samster

P3

There’s a short moment of silent and I broke it by picking up the catalog asking what had caused her to get so aroused and what products she planned to get. Bernice told me that she had all the while wanted to have something similar to the see-through panty but is concern of her trimmed pussy hair feeling uncomfortable due to the cloth material. I took a closer look at the product and back at her pussy hair. I looked back at her and suggested that how about having a clean shaved so that she can wear the kind of panty while at the same time maintain the hygiene at that area.

Bernice looked at me in shocked and asked me why I feel so. “If you don’t mind me sharing, I had my hairs around my groin shaved and clean. I felt better that way for its more hygienic and cooling when I am in my boxers.” “Sure? Hmm… mind if you can show me? I mean, you just show me. I promised I would touch it okay?” Bernice asked in surprised. I came down from the bed and stood right in front of her with my groin area facing her face. I pulled down my boxers and my half-harden dick just spring out causing Bernice to break into laughter.

She examined my groin area in surprised looking left and right and below. A naughty thought came into me and thought how about showing off my 6” friend. I hold onto my dick, moving it to the left, right and up slowly showing how clean shaved I had. While doing this, my dick got harder and was almost fully erected. Bernice’s face was so closed for the room is getting darker since night is falling. I dropped my hand and my dick slapped onto her face. She was shocked and we both broke into laughter again. Bernice leaned back on the bed and giggle to herself.

Looking at her beautiful body, I can’t resist myself any further and thought since we’ve been so transparent today, I might as well take this opportunity to explore her. Oh! Yes, I had long wanted to explore her but due to the fact that we’re all buddies and I do not want to hunt any party for any act. Anyway, I squatted next to the bed in between her legs and held both hands on her knees. I stared at the lovely pussy, moved my head closer and sniff the remaining fragrance of her pussy juice. I moved forward and started kissing her inner tights, licking upwards in a gentle and lovely manner. Bernice stop giggling but did not stop me from moving ahead.

My hands left her knees and moving up to reach her hands which by now were next to her body. I licked forward and forward till I reached the pussy. I stopped. Spread her legs wider, sniffed her pussy and blow short air at it. I can feel Bernice’s body tensed up, muscles tighten and hear quick rapid breathings. Yes, she’s into the mood already, I thought to myself and I promised myself to treat her good tonight, since my wife wouldn’t be home any earlier than midnight as she needs to attend a client’s daughter birthday party.

I bent down to give her pussy a gentle kiss, follow by some small lickings. Wet! Yes, it’s wet. Bernice’s pussy is getting wet. I got to know later that Richard had never kissed/licked her there. Just some pure simple love making routines only. I can feel Bernice’s hand holding onto my head now, slowly scratching it, pulling my hair and letting go near to the ends. Suck! Really know how to enjoy huh? I pulled her closer (all this while sitting on the floor), kissing her more intense and started tongue fucking her. Her valley juice flows non-stop, heavier and heavier. Bernice’s muscle tightens, crossed her legs leaving my head for that small gap tonguing her pussy. Shit! Now my head felt pain. She poked her nails into my head, harder and harder as she gets more tense up. “Oh…………. Bryan! Shit you, licked me hard, faster please…” Bernice started begging me, I know if she starts begging, I think chances of her coming is near. I moved my body a little so that mu hands can grab her two firm breasts. I caressed her breast, pinch her tits while licking and sucking her super wet pussy.

“Oh……………. God blessed! Bryan, I’m coming, coming………………. Yes……………. It’s here, it’s here, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, uhh………………. There goes…………………………..” Panting heavily, Bernice clenched her legs tighter on my head and I can hardly hear her screams. Hope we’ve not caused any disturbance to our neighbours. After a while, Bernice let go her legs, covering her face with both hands, I moved forward, sitting next to her and removed her hands.

We looked at each other, right into each other’s eyes and smile. A very contented and cheerful smile I’ve ever since, even the room is dark by now, I can feel her lips saying thank you. I moved down and gave a kiss on the chin and her lips and we locked into yet, another passionate kisses.
Old 13-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Good story and great effort.
Old 13-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future

nice write up camping here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1