The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 01:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old Yesterday, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro got video? The maid looks hot and sexy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by murahlolot View Post
You want free, dont rush. Sweet talk a bit. With some video calls here and there. Plus while talking sometimes u initiate some horny topics. If she play along bonus. Means she like u. But dont be desperate. On average abt 2 weeks of talking with sweet talk, meet up mostly can up already. Once u up her and she like u, there will be a few times she just want a whole day hotel with u. �� that one u up many times also no prob.

Of course must see the way they dress. If they dress slutty with iphone, they wants your money.
If they dress decent, they wants your D not money. ��
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvowolf View Post
Strongly agree 👍🏻
Sometimes need to be patient.
Not “wham bang thank you madam”
Thx bros for invaluable tips have up u two with humble pts.

How to avoid DH registering when check in hotel? Ask her wait a while before go lift lobby?
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 936 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post

How to avoid DH registering when check in hotel? Ask her wait a while before go lift lobby?
Book MBS hotel sure no need girl check-in lol. Budget hotel most need to check-in unless you know of secret way which I don't. I got ever bring DH go MBS hotel cos last time my grandparents gamble until they get room once a month so I just asked if they can let me sleep one night.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 936 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

You all ever know a DH before can bring go hotel need to make her feel comfortable y going few dates and know her friends too? Hahahaha

Today went out with my Sunday DH then she had a friend tag along. After makan breakfast which I offered to pay even though they kept refusing her friend went to meet other DH. So I decided to buy BBT for my Sunday DH since she likes to drink it and we sat down to talk. After some talk I popped the GQ but she just kept laughing and later called her friend. She later passed me the phone and the friend suggested I bring her go movie or something cos maybe she's not ready. After talking and finish our BBT she asked if want to go Paya Lebar to meet her friend that left us earlier which I agreed. While going to PayaL she won't let go of my hand and my arm would pressed against her chest which I'm not sure she noticed or doing it on purpose.

Reached PayaL and wahliao so many banglas on the hunt. We met up with her friends and wah this DH got some chio friends sia but I no plans to make a move on them since I no interest. Before headinghome we decided to get dinner so me, Sunday DH and her friend went to makan but the friend went to buy her own so I only paid for my Sunday DH. Makan finished I sent her home and when reached the lift she asked if want to meet again which I said yes. She hugged me and gave me a quick kiss. I was stunned like vegetable. I think next off sure can try my luck again bah

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 7
xxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to behold

managed to find a filipina DH in punggol offering bj in car with money...
Old Today, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 12
murahlolot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post

Budget hotel depending on the hotel. If u manage to find a hotel with the counter that doesnt face the lift lobby directly, high chance can avoid registering. But also she needs to “act” normal. Like as tho shes stays in the hotel for a few days. And you have to go up first. Give it abt 5 mins then u tell her to go up. But she must not loiter outside the hotel directly. They will suspect.

Anyway, best u go hotel nearer to central of sg. Minimally 4 star kind. That one no need her to register but pricey a little. And some require deposit. Otherwise u can do as above for budget.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1