The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

those landmines are prepared to be report since day 1 when they start work, however sg are too nice not to report and waste 120/130, hence now our playing field not balance, who can we blame but ourselves
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
How is tomato and jianing bro?
Tomato is as per the previous MRs, if I remember correctly she is friend of anyi? Still vanilla but not as restrictive as anyi as mentioned... but she is not as pretty though she is still pleasant looking. She reminds me of the jing jing looks wise.

Jianing is basically a FL. Skipped the massage and went straight into business so it ended real quick. Looks wise she is pleasant looking just a bit plain... but I like her location and place setup.

C
Old Today, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Tomato is as per the previous MRs, if I remember correctly she is friend of anyi? Still vanilla but not as restrictive as anyi as mentioned... but she is not as pretty though she is still pleasant looking. She reminds me of the jing jing looks wise.
Yes.. she is a friend of anyi and also keying/coco. Was told they are from the same village in hunan

Ah.. jing jing, long time never hear this name liao. From her WC, she seems to has settled down in a sales job back home, not likely to return to this line of work.

Last edited by Drifter1999; Today at 06:44 AM.
Old Today, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Ah.. jing jing, long time never hear this name liao. From her WC, she seems to has settled down in a sales job back home, not likely to return to this line of work.
Before she rtc, she seemed to not want to come back here anymore. So glad if she got what she hoped for and a bit sad at the same time...

C
Old Today, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Before she rtc, she seemed to not want to come back here anymore. So glad if she got what she hoped for and a bit sad at the same time...
Most MLs say that they don’t want to come back here before RTC. They just want to be free from daily pressure of rental cost here

But many just can’t earn enough to feed their expenses back home. So they return eventually
Old Today, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Most MLs say that they don’t want to come back here before RTC. They just want to be free from daily pressure of rental cost here

But many just can’t earn enough to feed their expenses back home. So they return eventually
Ones you are in this field abit hard for them to do other job. Some bro might say they alot of pressure and not easy job. But cannot deny that this job is a fast money job if you willing to serve and work hard. With their limited skill, it is hard to earn as much as what they are earning now. Had talk to few rtn ML. Most of them had try to find a decent job in China but had for them to sustain with those small salary. You need to know their spending pattern increase due to fast money. So not easy. I do know some who really didn't came back due to marry and give birth. Some doing their small business. And some go to other country to work and not singapore. And of course some was caught and cannot get back singapore.
Old Today, 11:38 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng0620 View Post
Ones you are in this field abit hard for them to do other job. Some bro might say they alot of pressure and not easy job. But cannot deny that this job is a fast money job if you willing to serve and work hard. With their limited skill, it is hard to earn as much as what they are earning now. Had talk to few rtn ML. Most of them had try to find a decent job in China but had for them to sustain with those small salary. You need to know their spending pattern increase due to fast money. So not easy. I do know some who really didn't came back due to marry and give birth. Some doing their small business. And some go to other country to work and not singapore. And of course some was caught and cannot get back singapore.
Just like the old Chinese saying - 由简入奢易 由奢入俭难. Once they started to earn big money, they will never go back for a decent job. Unless they have no choice.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Gotta say sometimes: It might be better if they RTC and find other job instead of coming back with watered down services or give attitude compared to their first trip.

Hooray for those ML who came back with more to offer.
Nay for those ML who came back became worse than initial trip. Might as well go do other things.
Old Today, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
186392 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post

haha so very true
Old Today, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
186392 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What does BY mean?
Old Today, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Gotta say sometimes: It might be better if they RTC and find other job instead of coming back with watered down services or give attitude compared to their first trip.

Hooray for those ML who came back with more to offer.
Nay for those ML who came back became worse than initial trip. Might as well go do other things.
For those who fresh to this trade, bros tend to be nicer to them. Comments like green and willing to learn are typical. Making sure they are well fed, show them around SG etc

For returnees, we will demand more from them. Comments if they upped their sensual etc. Bringing them out is no fun anymore as they are no longer surprised with SG
Old Today, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 5
Jasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of lightJasonlite123 is a glorious beacon of light

Wondering if any bro has tried selina? https://sglonelyguy-31.com/selina-massage/

Didnt see any FRs so far. Can PM me if inconvenient to share here.
Old Today, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
Uglyboy99 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/sha-sha-massage/

This Sha Sha came back in Feb 24.
So went to try again.
The service Cui until cannot already.
Blow like 1-2mins, try to find excuse with my dick. Then use hand.
Say what the shape la all these. Tried so many ML before, first time kena.
After that HJ lor, I also cannot force her to suck.

The worst part is website stated $120, she ask for $150.
By saying this, I confirm will kena zap again.
Too many white knight nowadays.

Nevertheless, just be careful of this ML ya.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1