The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Embarrassing story time. I was working on my second shot with a masseuse, she leaned back and her pelvic bone hit me quite hard and I lost all urge to release. Couldn’t do number two lol.
Old 23-01-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymnep View Post
My expeeience so far the more beautiful the girl, the worse the service will be. At one shop, she didn't allow me to see or touch her pussy,Rushed straight into penetrative action.
I find Nuru girls have lower gfe than sex massage shops in general. But some of them have really good girls with most of them allowing you to do anything except raw. So far, I haven't managed to get any Nuru girl to allow raw. It is my next thing to try since I'm building a good rapport with the staff and boss at HeavenBKK.

You can try HeavenBKK, Daisy Dream, Doki Doki (dependant on girl), Kokoro (dependant on girl). I had great experience at these places. Even the 2 girls who I tried at BKK Vice that gave low standard for the Nuru massage provides quite good gfe and have high playability.
Old 23-01-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
artto is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I find Nuru girls have lower gfe than sex massage shops in general. But some of them have really good girls with most of them allowing you to do anything except raw. So far, I haven't managed to get any Nuru girl to allow raw. It is my next thing to try since I'm building a good rapport with the staff and boss at HeavenBKK.

You can try HeavenBKK, Daisy Dream, Doki Doki (dependant on girl), Kokoro (dependant on girl). I had great experience at these places. Even the 2 girls who I tried at BKK Vice that gave low standard for the Nuru massage provides quite good gfe and have high playability.
I did had luck bonking a Nurul girl raw twice and even cum inside her. Don't want to mention name but she is quite famous in this thread. It really boils down if the girl like you and the chemistry you build with her. I was surprised when she said if I want to use condom or not. Now I think she will be my go to Nurul girl till I'm sick of her
Old 26-01-2024, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kennzo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymnep View Post
My expeeience so far the more beautiful the girl, the worse the service will be. At one shop, she didn't allow me to see or touch her pussy,Rushed straight into penetrative action.
Tbh this is how I felt as well, the service was meh, perhaps maybe is the shop.
Old 30-01-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Keey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any nice SYT to intro? edge to try once
Old 27-02-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any latest update or new shop?
Old 01-03-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Question: nuru massage

While I like to experience a girl or maybe even two
Would you prefer to have the standard shower room or the jacuzzi?
I ask this because I was wondering what is the point of the jacuzzi if your main intention is to have fun with the girls on the inflatable mattress or the bed while the jacuzzi could be a “time” waster just having the girl to fill the tub and not much action? Thoughts? For those who have tried.
Old 01-03-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Not all the girls do raw..... anyway this shop has been offering raw since long time ago.
Raw is not free hor..... need to topup 2000 baht for it. Same for anal too.

Used to be only 1000 baht previously for either raw or anal.
raw is dangerous in place like bangkok

better dun try
Old 01-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Question: nuru massage

While I like to experience a girl or maybe even two
Would you prefer to have the standard shower room or the jacuzzi?
I ask this because I was wondering what is the point of the jacuzzi if your main intention is to have fun with the girls on the inflatable mattress or the bed while the jacuzzi could be a “time” waster just having the girl to fill the tub and not much action? Thoughts? For those who have tried.
The girl will not sit and wait for the tub to be filled of course. While the water level slowly rise, she can service you. It's more shiok to relax in the tub after action for me.
Old 01-03-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
The girl will not sit and wait for the tub to be filled of course. While the water level slowly rise, she can service you. It's more shiok to relax in the tub after action for me.
Yup I am just thinking about it. Whether it’s worth having the jacuzzi
The last thing I want is spending so much time in there when you probably could have given a second shot.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

On my previous trip nov I went down to butterfly wanted to try bow r cause got reco from bros here but she not working due to removing her neck tattoo as per mama. So went to take bell which I think is a good choice service is good asked with her if she willing to come over my place after she end work she say she is willing and than I paid her 7k and she stayed overnight at my hotel and did her twice but she wanted me to do her more but being old man I am 2 is enough. Actually if you are able to work around their working hour they are willing to come to you but depend on chemistry and your proficiency in thai as well.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivinic View Post
On my previous trip nov I went down to butterfly wanted to try bow r cause got reco from bros here but she not working due to removing her neck tattoo as per mama. So went to take bell which I think is a good choice service is good asked with her if she willing to come over my place after she end work she say she is willing and than I paid her 7k and she stayed overnight at my hotel and did her twice but she wanted me to do her more but being old man I am 2 is enough. Actually if you are able to work around their working hour they are willing to come to you but depend on chemistry and your proficiency in thai as well.
Did you have to pay for their transportation to you? Nice review.
Old 04-03-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

I did not pay for her transport only pay for food
Old 05-03-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

First time travelling solo to Bangkok, tried 4 joints.

Tested my luck and walked in to Aries on my first night, no available girls and they gave me their Whatsapp to make booking. Walked down a bit to Heaven and only 2 girls were available. Chose one of them.

Heaven
Took the 60 min package and the nuru was alright but rushed, almost nonexistent sensual feeling and GFE. Fucked the girl then left. Overall was very average and won’t recommend this joint.
Damage: 3000 baht/60 min

Aurora
Walked in here the next day and much more girls were available, think at least 10. Mamasan lined them up and I chose one of them, again took the 60 min package. Had a slightly better experience here, the girl was more enthusiastic and gave better GFE, but the nuru was also rather average to me and short, sex was good. Overall better than Heaven and slightly cheaper, so it’s alright for a budget fuck with nuru thrown in.
Damage: 2900 baht/60 min

Doki Doki
Walked in here on my 3rd day and 5 girls were available. Chose one of them and took the 90 min package this time, and really got treated like a king. The nuru was very sensual with lots of pussy grinding and she took her time, GFE was exceptional, sex was nice, value for money.
Damage: 3500 baht/90 min

Aries
Whatsapped them and they sent me their catalog of girls and the prices. Tried to book the legendary Elsa, but she was fully booked for the day, and only Emmy was available for the timeslot I wanted. So went for Emmy instead, nuru was very shiok, very sensual, got a mirror at the side to see the action, damn shiok seeing her grinding my entire body, really felt like JAV nuru. Sex was alright, I had better sex with the girl from Aurora and Doki Doki, but I think you are there mainly for the nuru instead. The reception guy gave me a doorgift of some snacks when I was leaving as well which was a nice touch.
Damage: 4500 baht/80 min

Overall my ranking is Doki Doki > Aries > Aurora > Heaven. The nuru quality for both DD and Aries are about the same to me, so I feel like you will be satisfied with both joints. DD is cheaper and you really get a full, comprehensive service. For first time chiongsters in Bkk, DD is a good option. But Aries is still definitely a must-try. Try both joints and decide for yourself.

If I were to come back again I hope to be able to try Elsa, visit Daisy Dream which also seems like a good joint, and to also try a tarma nuru where 2 girls are servicing you at the same time.

Hope this review helps some fellow bros out there.
Old 05-03-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute

Those girls in Nuru massage can dao bao back hotel ?

Last edited by bluewater; 05-03-2024 at 10:06 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1