The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taking care of FIL

Part 7
Dating with FIL.

I dried myself, walk out naked as nobody at home. Blow dry my hair, took out a blue jean material dress that button up in front, yes, this would not show that I'm braless..

FIL pick me up at carpark..

Me : Where to??, what's the occasion.
FIL : No, just want to have dinner out with you..

As I seated and buckled up, I lean over to give him a kiss on his cheek.

As usual he would place his hand on my thigh, stroking my thigh as he drive..

There wasn't many traffic along the road .
I began to unbuttoned my top two buttons, pulling apart and show him my breast, he took a glance before the look Infront .

Me : You like it…
FIL : Wow, you not wearing bra??
Me : Ya, I feel comfortable without wearing bra ..
When we reached the restaurant, I hold on to his upper arm just like normal couple..

Me : Oh, got a table reserved and your friends.
FIL : Come, let's meet my wife…Cindy

I was like why introduce me as CINDY .

Ricky : Hi Cindy, nice to meet you .
John : Oh hi Cindy..

We shake hands as FIL introduce his friends.
Both gentlemen are so handsome and mature..
We had a great conversation as we took our dinner and sipping red wine..

As we nearing to our last dishes, we cheers and bottom up our red wine.

I like red wine, but dunno why I feel tipsy after that.

I hold on to my FIL arm as we walk to our car,,

FIL : Cindy, you take the rear seat with John, you could throw up anytime..

Ricky took the front seat, as I went to the back seat with John, holding him for support.

I soon fall asleep on John shoulder..

—------------------------------------------
John purview…

John : Bro, your wife slump onto my laps, ok or not..

FIL : No problem bro.

John : Wow, she braless, I going to unbuttoned her front buttons, you concentrate on your driving..

FIL : Wahlau eh, you…
John : Come on, you had seen my wife, I haven't seen this one yet..

I unbuttoned her another two buttons, open up her dress revealing her breast, David keep glancing at the rear mirror, “Wah, she got eraser nipples, erected now”.
I pull her up sitting and began to caress her breast, pinching her erected nipples while sucking on the other.

John: Bro, tonight how?
FIL : What how?
John : Come on, let's enjoy her..
FIL : You idiot…
John : Well we have 3some together with my wife, now it's your wife turn..bro, we share right.!!!!

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 03-05-2024, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if TS sis is referring to me or not in this naughty story of hers ...if so, it's better for me to exchange position with John...John sit in front of the car n I sit behind

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 03-05-2024 at 07:33 AM.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
stevemcfly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Part 7
Dating with FIL.

I dried myself, walk out naked as nobody at home. Blow dry my hair, took out a blue jean material dress that button up in front, yes, this would not show that I'm braless..

FIL pick me up at carpark..

Me : Where to??, what's the occasion.
FIL : No, just want to have dinner out with you..

As I seated and buckled up, I lean over to give him a kiss on his cheek.

As usual he would place his hand on my thigh, stroking my thigh as he drive..

There wasn't many traffic along the road .
I began to unbuttoned my top two buttons, pulling apart and show him my breast, he took a glance before the look Infront .

Me : You like it…
FIL : Wow, you not wearing bra??
Me : Ya, I feel comfortable without wearing bra ..
When we reached the restaurant, I hold on to his upper arm just like normal couple..

Me : Oh, got a table reserved and your friends.
FIL : Come, let's meet my wife…Cindy

I was like why introduce me as CINDY .

Ricky : Hi Cindy, nice to meet you .
John : Oh hi Cindy..

We shake hands as FIL introduce his friends.
Both gentlemen are so handsome and mature..
We had a great conversation as we took our dinner and sipping red wine..

As we nearing to our last dishes, we cheers and bottom up our red wine.

I like red wine, but dunno why I feel tipsy after that.

FIL : Cindy, you take the rear seat with John, you could throw up anytime..

Ricky took the front seat, as I went to the back seat with John, holding him for support.

I soon fall asleep on John shoulder..

—------------------------------------------
John purview…

John : Bro, your wife slump onto my laps, ok or not..

FIL : No problem bro.

John : Wow, she braless, I going to unbuttoned her front buttons, you concentrate on your driving..

FIL : Wahlau eh, you…
John : Come on, you had seen my wife, I haven't seen this one yet..

I unbuttoned her another two buttons, open up her dress revealing her breast, David keep glancing at the rear mirror, “Wah, she got eraser nipples, erected now”.
I pull her up sitting and began to caress her breast, pinching her erected nipples while sucking on the other.

John: Bro, tonight how?
FIL : What how?
John : Come on, let's enjoy her..
FIL : You idiot…
John : Well we have 3some together with my wife, now it's your wife turn..bro, we share right.!!!!
crazy story
Old 03-05-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

lucky horny uncles...
Old 03-05-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oooh now this is getting fun...
which 2 holes are going to get used I wonder. Maybe all 3?
Old 04-05-2024, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Upz you, best is all in, cheers!
Old 04-05-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 2
gohbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygohbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Old 04-05-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Continuing...erotic sex with FIL

Part 8 - Threesome

I wake up naked in my room, I totally can't recall what happened..

Me : DAVID!!!!!
FIL : Yes, my dear.
Me : What happened last night? My pussy is so sore, and dried sperm all over me..
FIL : I explained later, come have your breakfast.
Me : You better come clean.

As I sat on the sofa, reading newspaper, and while turning on the TV, I noticed that one of the tape that I rent was e-jected and stay in the VCR player…could see the title of the tape, it's the 3some video.

As I ate my breakfast, FIL came sat beside me…

FIL : You were drunk last night. You slept on John laps when we are driving home, he unbuttoned your dress and play with your nipples as I drove.
He said that since me and him had 3 some before with his wife…

Me : His wife, 3some, when was that???

FIL : Listen…as we had 3some 59gether during our young days, it's fair for him to orgy you and play with your breast.
So when we reached home, he put you in bed as I went for shower.
Little did I know, he had strip you naked and pumping you when I came out of shower…seeing that it made me hard and I joined in to play along with him..as he was fucking you, I was playing with your breast and he suck on your nipples.
He was doggie you as I kiss you lying down. Not long after he shoot all his sperm into your pussy, I take over from there, entering your pussy filled with his sperm, it's a nice sensation, as I thrust harder, can see you juice and his sperm leaking out coating my dick..

I drew out my hard dick and spray all over and outside of your pussy ..thereafter we fell asleep.

Me : OH fuck, you let him fuck m!!!!!

FIL : I'm sorry dear, I made it up for you..

I get up and strip down my lingerie…facing him…

Me : Come, play the video..

Saying as I strip down my lingerie, gyrating as I lower my lingerie strap and let it slipped down my body, as it slipped down sensually,I touch myself all over.

FIL was hard and stroking his penis…could see that his precum is leaking..

I took a few step back and dance sensually as I strip, caressing my breast, pulling my eraser nipples, squeezing both breast as I slowly wriggle down to kneeling, touching my pussy, opening the labia showing my swollen and red pussy, opening it wider as I lay on my back on the floor and spreading my legs wide for FIL.

Me : Ohh.. fuck me dad…..

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 04-05-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Pig2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update sis, please keep going!
Old 05-05-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10417 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Ricky hilang ah? Gd update anyway..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 05-05-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I took a few step back and dance sensually as I strip, caressing my breast, pulling my eraser nipples, squeezing both breast as I slowly wriggle down to kneeling, touching my pussy, opening the labia showing my swollen and red pussy, opening it wider as I lay on my back on the floor and spreading my legs wide for FIL.

damn Cecelia... just reading how turned on you are in the story is making me want to join your FIL...
DAYUMMMM!!!
I'd gladly eat your ass to get some action...
Old 06-05-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
johnkenny3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnkenny3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
I also think like that bro .
Old 07-05-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Part 8 - Threesome

Me : What happened last night? My pussy is so sore, and dried sperm all over me..

As I sat on the sofa, reading newspaper, and while turning on the TV, I noticed that one of the tape that I rent was e-jected and stay in the VCR player…could see the title of the tape, it's the 3some video.

FIL : You were drunk last night. You slept on John laps when we are driving home, he unbuttoned your dress and play with your nipples as I drove.

FIL : Listen…as we had 3some 59gether during our young days, it's fair for him to orgy you and play with your breast.
Little did I know, he had strip you naked and pumping you when I came out of shower…seeing that it made me hard and I joined in to play along with him..as he was fucking you, I was playing with your breast and he suck on your nipples.
He was doggie you as I kiss you lying down. Not long after he shoot all his sperm into your pussy, I take over from there, entering your pussy filled with his sperm, it's a nice sensation, as I thrust harder, can see you juice and his sperm leaking out coating my dick..

I drew out my hard dick and spray all over and outside of your pussy ..thereafter we fell asleep.

Saying as I strip down my lingerie, gyrating as I lower my lingerie strap and let it slipped down my body, as it slipped down sensually,I touch myself all over.

This is not the usual 3-some that we know ..they did it on TS sis when she was drunk n not conscious... they enjoyed the sis' pussy but not fair sis didn't enjoy their penis ...like to see her fresh red oyster if possible...haha...nah, just kidding only

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-05-2024 at 07:42 AM.
Old 10-05-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story.. do continue writing
Old 10-05-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 9
tigger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Part 8 - Threesome

Its crazy story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1