The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-07-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shevchenko_tan View Post
FR on Giftsy from Royce

Royce provided more than 100% accurate photos, and helpful with answering queries

Looks: 8/10 she looks better than the pictures like chines chiobu, Even with little make up.
Figure: 8/10. Her tight figure make up for not so busty boobs
French: nv met someone who likes french so much.
Fj: 9/10 many pattern. can see she enjoys alot as well.
Gfe: great chemistry.
Rtf: hope to before she leaves
Speaks good english.
Gd Service,Painting allows, young gal with great attitude.

is she from chiangmai? i think i booked her before somewhere..her hair colour is silver is it now
Old 14-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

Take Note
-Kid, please don’t try it
-Pls read only when wife or gf is not around
-All gif file use here illustrate the closed act both parties have performed

Tape 1, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......
The Scriptwriter: Bro Naka
Feature Actor : Bro Naka
The Details are as follow :-

Feature Stable

My impression for this stable was good and I have personally tried this stable for a few times already. They are a very trustworthy and honest stable that I have no doubt about it. No last minute hiccups and switch of ladies or any pattern at the last minute. Their working and posting style and operation look very organise and professional too. A stable worth to try and this stable appreciates and value all their customers’ feedback and customer satisfaction.

Actress Preview
Jane was from Bangkok. This is her first time coming to Singapore and working in this line with this stable. She was from Bangkok and I could not get any more further information of what she is doing over there.

Feature Actress: Jane

Actress Similarity: 100% accurate as advertise
I only have one word to describe “Swee Mak Mak”. In real live and pics, it is accurate. I have no doubts about it. She is sweet and belongs to the obedient and SYT type.

Other ladies of this stable
I have no comment as i did not get to peek or happen to see other ladies from this stable.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 13 July 2016
Time of Action: 2000 hrs
Total Shot taken: 1X relaxing massage and 1X FJ
Position tried: long riding
Accommodation: apartment
Location: discreet spacious and simple. I would consider the location as normal not the high class type. Pls check with stable directly when confirm your slot. The place is easy accessible for those who drive.
Room's Condition: just a normal cosy and spacious room with a big mattress with no bed frame and has no attract toilet
Toilet Condition: size was good enough to fit the two of us and equipment in good working condition

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Tape 2, Tape Rolling, Ready Action.......

Jane Body: (AWESOME!!!)
Jane have straight should length hair. She has dark skin tone and have a big tattoo at the upper back of the back of her body. She is light weight and stand about 1.62m. She have a slim and body frame with no visible mark or scar on the body. She smell very nice with have a very dark skin tone. Her neh neh was small but her nipple was sensitive to touch, a little bit get erected already. Her pussy bushy, it was also tight and easily wet. Lastly, she has a nice bubble butt with the right amount of flesh for doggy.

Chemistry: (GOOD!!!)
Jane is soft spoken, she know limited English only. Her GFE level was high. Her KC level was quite high too. She is patient and very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well.

Massage: (POWER!!!)
I request for a massage from her. Although she was not a professional in this field but she did very well to ease my tired muscle. She give the right strength at the right place and also know the place that can ease your tiredness, not those piano type.

Foreplay: (GOOD !!!)
She may not have the experience to start the ball rolling so I kick start. The foreplay was a good one and it lasted quite long. We have lot of frenching, cuddling, smooching, hugging and kissing throughout the session. She just look so great, seductive and sexy that I cannot resist the temptation. While frenching, I use my hand to grope every part of her body. She can french well as the feeling was like long lost lovers. Slowly I go down to her navel area and use my finger to rub her clitoris. She was so wet and I whisper that many water already and she said yes, you make me many water come out.

BBBJ: (GOOD!!!)
She was rather new, her bbbj skill was not that impressive but she was willing to learn and try. I guide her to go slow and suck with pace. She was swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue. Next I guide her slowly to swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a super deep throat mouth fuck. I almost choke her, but I hold on to her head to control the speed. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her hair to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. The sexy and CFM expression make me feel so shiok. While she was bbbj me, I shifted her shifted my finger downward to poke her pussy. I can feel that she is so that shiok that she shiver a few time and again she let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm”

Fuck Job: (Excellent!!!)
We started off her riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes honey oh yes honey oh yes honey ”. After that, I move myself up to change to another position for a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was stereo surround. Lastly, she lean on my body and I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of the “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. Finally I offload my third quarter full of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop. She let out a shy smile and tells me it was great and I make her cum a few times.
We were both sweating, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower.

Verdict: (Awesome!!!!)
It was a good fuck, she was patient, responsive and accommodating. She is sure worth the money to try and you will sure regret if you miss it. Overall, the feeling is young innocent lady. She can be surely the RTF type. Those who fancy bonking a innocent lady, faster book before she leaves our shores.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
shevchenko_tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
is she from chiangmai? i think i booked her before somewhere..her hair colour is silver is it now
Should be the same person😄
Old 14-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shevchenko_tan View Post
Should be the same person😄
like that must go visit her liao 100% same as photo posted...tight pussy girl
Old 15-07-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
ewin99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR – Elli at LAX

Similar with another brother’s detailed FR about Elli. What he described are all true.

Recently booked Elli at LAX, bro LAX quickly helped with the arrangement. Many thanks for LAX.

Face: 8.5/10, 100% same with photo, very beautiful
Body: around 1.64 meter, B cup boobs, all natural and soft
Skin: not very white color, but very smooth
Shower: standard
BBBJ: slowly and good skill. Hard working attitude.
French: not asked
Fingering: yes, she was shy about it
Massage: some hard massage, better than average
FJ: flexible and listened to me. Very attractive and natural moan totally turned me on.

RTF – Yes (due to her beautiful face, curve body and her moan)

She smiles a lot. Need translation tool when talking went deeper. Like her smile face.
Old 15-07-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
Hokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyglman View Post
FR on Giftsy from Royce

Pic Resemblance: 100% pic what you see is what you get
Looks:9/10 Quite good looking, young girl
Boobs:6/10 Small but I know when I do the booking
Frenching:8/10 She initiate
BJ: Very sensual
FJ:9/10 like doing with a teenager
GFE: 130% like your gf
RTF: Maybe, but also want try others
This one seem to be worth calling leh (many favourable fr's)...
Old 15-07-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
nicky2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MINT from Exotica66.

This is my RTF for Mint,
because I find her GFE is to the max, if there's such thing as 200% I would give it.. totally uncommercial feel,
those soft luscious lips I could smooch them forever and perfect teeth to match, and she likewise gives in return. Nice bedroom eyes too.

Gentle demeanour, yet so ladylike in poise, but in bed a wildcat is unleashed! Her English is good, with Mandarin & Cantonese thrown in too! she can hold an intelligent conversation as well.

Here's the body stat: not skinny, not fat, just nice, no excess fat at all, with the kind of beach babe tan I envy (she says she prefers fair skin, I go noooooo!)

Disclaimer: Maybe I had very good chemistry with her, so I got all the bells and whistles. Please be nice and gentle with her and maybe you horny guys can get the same!
Old 15-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 11
kalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to beholdkalebgoh is a splendid one to behold

It’s been quite a while since I last visited this playground.
I decided to search to see if there’s any girl to kill my time.
Went in to Airangel thread, start to scroll around and check out the stocks There’s 2 that catches my eyes kira & janny,decided to take Janny.
I would say no regret on this choice, she’s very active and playful. With the hot body looks oh my my, totally my type.
Pretty SOP at first, went in to shower together .. not going through with too much details here else it’s going to be too long. I am just going over with same points instead.
She very playful, after bath she jump to the bed and pretending to sleep and there we do some foreplay before start the session.
She cap me rather fast though, there’s not even any bj and she indicating to start the fj. Well fine by me so I started with Missionary then cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Then I asked for bj to finish me off.
I am quite satisfied throughout the session, pretty nice service and the overall session is just good. Plus she is very my type, that’s pretty much why.

Type: Hotel, No particular taken
Old 15-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
oneshoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

E66 Mint

My first Thai girl in Singapore and definitely one of the best. This was a RTF after her most recent trip back in March this year.

She is a very pretty girl although certainly older than the 22 listed on the site. I tend more towards SYT but I happily make an exception for Mint! Tan with a great body, lovely eyes and sexy lips.

As the bro a couple post up said the GFE with Mint is fantastic. She is a great kisser and she is so, so sweet. Great skills too although her BJ is still a bit toothy.

The location is a hassle and the OKT ignored me for 15 minutes after I arrived but totally worth it to see Mint again.
Old 15-07-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
For Michelle from Royce Babe

Hi guys, I did write my experience here. Hope you find it valuable.

I just set a meet with gem Michelle from Royce Babe. And just wanna say it is totally worthy!

I only mention here most intercourses which I had done with her.

Looks: 9/10 exactly same as photos here. And of course she is gorgeous, even by that moment she was not making up and being in plain face.

Communication and attitude: 9.5/10 So open to talk and chatty. competent English. good point of the gem. Particularly she is not kind of timewatcher at all.

Body: 8/10 in a quite good S-shape. But I had no idea why she always kept selfcomplain that she is fat. haha. And still fragrant even without perfume.

Boobs: 8/10 measures of A. But hand-fit for squeezes. I am a fan of busty but still find her good, especially her nipples.

shower: 9/10 well done by her with smuaches and hugs

frenching and other kisses: 10/10 she has got skills here. very cooperative. but guys, you need to make sure that your breath is fine and be gentle to her, thats fair.

bbbj: 10/10 fabulous!! I wonderred if she watches JAV regularly!

fingering: 10/10 allowed. but bros, again, must be gentle!!

pussy and penetration: 9.5/10 no need to say much. That was my great time with bonks. she went along with me in plenty of positions from missionary to doggy or horse-riding. And "her" was tight of course. when I did fingering, once I thought she was a virgin haha.

CIM/COF: 10/10 but she is not assured that for everyone. It depends on the chemistry btween her and you.

Overall: 9.5/10 as said, it is totally worthy, for every single coin ( and I am kind of choosy)!!

Maybe I will come to meet her one more time before she's back to hometown. She has truly got girlfriend material, and so submissive. But you must be gentle and smooth to her so that you can experience all mentioned above. Treat her like a queen then she makes you feel like a king! Thats what I got.

Last but not least, it is dedicated to helpful bro of Royce Babe, mr CAVEMAN. Again thank you a lot man!

OK, night bros. wish you a joyful try!
Old 15-07-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Sammymakelove is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: For Michelle from Royce Babe

Share bro. Power sia
Old 16-07-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

Tyra LB.

Was recommended Tyra by bro. Then bro requested me buy dinner for her and he gave me a good rate, so okay.

Went to the location, quite central, easily accessible, bought chicken rice and got a text from bro saying she's ready and if I wanna go up earlier I can. So I went up, knocked the door, and it was opened by a cute, sweet, smiling, fair looking lady.

I asked in Thai if she had eaten, she said no, so I said nah! Chicken rice for you, she thanked me profusely. The place was big, clean, spacious, a fresh change from other locations I frequent. Very cosy and conducive quiet environment for this activity.

Let her eat while I relieved myself and showered myself in the toilet for a couple of minutes. I came out all fresh and cleaned up but she was still eating, so I told her don't rush, but she just kept what's left and washed up herself to serve me first.

Sat on the bed and she wanted to attack me but I brought her head close to me and kissed her first gently, since I read the other FRs here she liked to be treated gently then she will reciprocate.

Reciprocate she did. Point 1 was buying her dinner (though it was boss request but still my pleasure), point 2 was letting her eat first while I washed myself up, point 3 was starting the approach gently with her.

We kissed and made out like inexperienced teenage lovers (ya right) while I caressed her really really soft smooth fair unblemished totally perfect skin. Not a single dry spot, let alone a tattoo, not even a mole if I recall.

Then she went down on me BBBJ was quite erotic. Then brought her face up to mine again and continued kissing. Then caps on and she rode on me, then we went into my favourite lotus position and just fucked until the bed creaks (not really creak lah the bed was new).

After 1st shot, she massaged me. Quite good, and I asked her to do foot massage. Not many can do it, but she was quite the expert. We chat while she massaged my feet, about a lot of things. Easy to talk to.

Somehow miraculously we chat quite long actually but somehow after the massage, there was about 45 minutes left. Time stretched instead of going by faster when I usually visit the ladies. Some time travel magic going on?

So we did 2nd round, this time she lie down, I painted her. But she said it was ticklish so never mind, just sensually kissed while teasing her with my cock. Condom on, and slowly fucked missionary while I pressed her hand down with my hand you know like in the movies.

2nd round longer until I came. Washed up and tipped her a bit more than I usually do because of her effort.

She's going back soon next week, so bros wanting really good service, relax, book her.
Old 16-07-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyboy69 View Post
Thx bro for the recommendation,will try her once I have time off from my CO
Quick bro. Maple should go back soon next week, if go by the usual 2 weeks timing.

She also said she gets full booking almost every day. I usually book earlier in the morning for an evening slot or about a day in advance.
Old 16-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1763 / Power: 17
m1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant future

Any recommendations for a great CIM ? Someone who with really strong suck you dry types.. :-) :-)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1