The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!
Malaysia police RELEASED two ROBBERs on purpose

Mob attacks two suspects
By : Siti Nurbaiyah Nadzmi

Email to friend Print article

JOHOR BARU: What seemed like a mob assault turned out to be civilians taking the law into their own hands when some 30 men attacked two robbery suspects at Pulai Perdana here at 7.15pm on Friday.

The mob smashed the victims’ car and were beating them mercilessly when four policemen arrived on the scene to rescue them.

The mob tried to prevent the police officers from rescuing the two men by trying to force open the doors of the patrol cars.

The injured victims were taken to the Kangkar Pulai police station for investigations. But while waiting for an ambulance, they fled from the station.

Shortly after their escape, a woman came to the police station to file a police report against the escaped "victims", whom she claimed had robbed her recently.

Johor Baru Utara police chief Assistant Commissioner Ruslan Hassan said police were investigating the case and were looking into all possibilities. He advised the public not to take the law into their own hands but to assist the authorities.

In a separate incident, a corporate communications manager with the Port of Tanjung Pelepas was robbed by four masked men when his car broke down on the Second Link highway at 3.30am on Friday.

The four men assaulted Mohamed Derick Basir, 37, with rods and threatened him with a parang.

Derick was on his way home to Tampoi from Kuala Lum-pur, when his car broke down at Km14.7 at 3.30am.

"I called a friend for help and while waiting for him, I saw four men on two motorcycles riding towards me."

The four men, who hid their faces behind bandannas, hammered at his car’s windows and windscreen.

Derick stepped out of his car and the robbers took his valuables, including his wallet, a watch, a Blackberry personal digital assistant, keys, personal organiser and documents.

Even after the victim surrendered his valuables, the robbers continued to assault him.

Derick escaped with minor injuries and was given outpatient treatment at the hospital.
Old 15-07-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysia police RELEASED two ROBBERs on purpose

Malaysia Boleh!!

New Vision 2200!!!

Old 15-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
The Shadow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Malaysia police RELEASED two ROBBERs on purpose

All right! Way to go! If the law won't do a thing the people will! Thumbs up!
Old 15-07-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

"He advised the public not to take the law into their own hands but to assist the authorities."
lol. tell me the polis really wan to help.

doesnt matter if itz real or the polis let them off in purpose, it still tells us the polis force sux big time.

this is where the security will goes very wrong.
if the authorities cant help or maintain law and order, the ppl will take the law in their own hands, making more chaotic situations.
we cant blame the ppl too.
Old 15-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 18
TCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The police released them on purpose because all the detention centers and lockup areas in Malaysia are overcrowded...
The Police is more worried about riots within these places.
Old 15-07-2007, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
The Shadow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
"He advised the public not to take the law into their own hands but to assist the authorities."
lol. tell me the polis really wan to help.

doesnt matter if itz real or the polis let them off in purpose, it still tells us the polis force sux big time.

this is where the security will goes very wrong.
if the authorities cant help or maintain law and order, the ppl will take the law in their own hands, making more chaotic situations.
we cant blame the ppl too.
Strongly agree with you here! If the Polis won't or cannot do their job then better let someone else do it! Interestingly how they were able to escape as well. Either they are dirty or incompetent. Lord help our friends in JB if they are both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSG View Post
The police released them on purpose because all the detention centers and lockup areas in Malaysia are overcrowded...
The Police is more worried about riots within these places.
Must be one of the criminals happened to be somebody's nephew that is why they were released.
Old 15-07-2007, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

wat happens if the the detention centers and lockup areas are all chinese???
Old 15-07-2007, 03:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -116 / Power: 0
joemango joemango

Even jb put in 3000 polis still the same things happen so malaysia polis fxxxk up....no use at all......
Old 15-07-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
tunkudon is Cool - loads of Potential

should have kill those robbery instead just beat them!!! let them taste their own medicine...
Old 15-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Red Beret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well the malaysia police are too lowly paid.. That is why such thing is possible there without words to be said!
Old 15-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BooBGuY is Cool - loads of Potential

Overall, Malaysia is NOT SAFE! Shopping also must be CAREFULL! If not kena ROB! Take yr CAR into M'sia also must be CAREFULL! If not kena STOLEN! Bring yr GFren to M'sia also must be CAREFULL! If not kena ROB and RAPED!
Old 15-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
Bambie has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

What else is new in Msia, politicians are already thugs liao, how else can those below be ...
Old 15-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
chronicle2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When i was overseas watching telly, You sometimes see the "Visit Malaysia" advertisement. I feel like spitting on the telly! With all this bullshit happening, i always tell my foreign business associates/friends, please don't GO!
Old 15-07-2007, 07:57 PM
SBFextra

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Haha, n the papers over there are always twisting facts and thus Msian think we always trying to cheat them ...
Old 15-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 18
TCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTCSG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Beret View Post
Well the malaysia police are too lowly paid.. That is why such thing is possible there without words to be said!
Brother, there is a saying "pay peanut you get monkey".
But the other way round, if you have only monkeys around what do you pay them? PEANUTS!!!!
The Malaysian Police Force is worst then monkey, then what you expect their pay to be.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1