The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-06-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ayebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
She's abt 1.5m, very round, very dark complexion. Wanted someone to sugar daddy her. Not worth. Plus very temperamental and proud. Wants to dictate as well.
Great commentary and exactly what guy on this thread need to know. Thanks Harleyquinnz
Old 04-06-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Meeting New DH this Sat Morn....wish me luck.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Meeting New DH this Sat Morn....wish me luck.
Lol 😂 need luck meh? Thought u lao jiao already. Hope she is hot lol

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 04-06-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 12
bernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud ofbernardlee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiekie2 View Post
Got a DH charge 200 for 2hours 250 for 3 hours. Is this how they normally charge?
Even though DH may be asking 200 or 250, I still pay them 50 after the sex. All the time, they never say no and accept the 50 note willingly. So far, they still come out with me. They will say I stingy over whatsapp, but when sex face to face, they dare not ask 250. This is how I handle it. Not to spoil the market. At most she does not want to come out with me next time. I still have plenty of 50 dollars maids in my contact list. 50 already a lot. If she f with Bangladesh, it is going to be free.

Old 04-06-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post

Haha, lao jiao also need luck. Today no luck.

Today meet pinay. Book 3 hours. Go for breakfast at prata shop first. When come back she s she know the guy at counter. So cannot go in. I had to checkout ($33 burn).

Then go opposite hotel. Check in 3 hours. 45min into action her boss call. So we cut shot action to 1.5 hours.

Same procedure. As all my quests.

So you need luck. Worth my 100
Old 04-06-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Bro...you more lao jiao. You have more points
Old 04-06-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Coconutguy45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows how much is the postinor 2 sold in Geylang?
Old 04-06-2022, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomfret View Post
Share with me Lina. Thanks
Check pm. WhatsApp or message her .
Old 04-06-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardlee View Post
Even though DH may be asking 200 or 250, I still pay them 50 after the sex. All the time, they never say no and accept the 50 note willingly. So far, they still come out with me. They will say I stingy over whatsapp, but when sex face to face, they dare not ask 250. This is how I handle it. Not to spoil the market. At most she does not want to come out with me next time. I still have plenty of 50 dollars maids in my contact list. 50 already a lot. If she f with Bangladesh, it is going to be free.

Wonderful we are the same group. $50 max take it or leave it. As I posted previously success rate is great.. Keep it up bro..
Old 04-06-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 17
kiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
Wonderful we are the same group. $50 max take it or leave it. As I posted previously success rate is great.. Keep it up bro..
So how do you normally find them? Via those chat app?
Old 04-06-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 8
Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!

Quote:
So how do you normally find them? Via those chat app?
What I heard some of them lucky to find on MiChat for the maids I tried the app myself but mostly all I got are scammers or some who are very snobbish
Old 04-06-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzet1290 View Post
What I heard some of them lucky to find on MiChat for the maids I tried the app myself but mostly all I got are scammers or some who are very snobbish
Bro, u want serious with maids or want just fuck? If juz fuck, Sunday go down to OT basement food court order 6bottles beer, sure have maids sit with u. Then go up disco, touch touch inside then say 'i like u', they will follow u go hotel. If u drive, go to the carpark wait n take their numbers, then offer to send them home, some will fuck inside the car with u if they like u. If u looking for serious with maids, better not unless u can accept bring home a public toilet. Most r lairs will say they no bf before.
Old 04-06-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

kiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to allkiekie2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, u want serious with maids or want just fuck? If juz fuck, Sunday go down to OT basement food court order 6bottles beer, sure have maids sit with u. Then go up disco, touch touch inside then say 'i like u', they will follow u go hotel. If u drive, go to the carpark wait n take their numbers, then offer to send them home, some will fuck inside the car with u if they like u. If u looking for serious with maids, better not unless u can accept bring home a public toilet. Most r lairs will say they no bf before.
Go OT car park where better to camp?
Old 04-06-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Go OT car park where better to camp?
Bro outside top5 there, I saw men talking n taking number from the maids. Saw they go in disco n later the maids follow him go carpark ard 5plus, maybe go hotel.
Old 04-06-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro outside top5 there, I saw men talking n taking number from the maids. Saw they go in disco n later the maids follow him go carpark ard 5plus, maybe go hotel.
Thanks thanks will go recee around there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1