The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
songsongsong is one of the Best!songsongsong is one of the Best!songsongsong is one of the Best!
My Cheating Hotwife cuckold me

If you like my story, welcome to read on. If you don't like cuckold theme, pls move on. Different people got different lifestyle. So mine may turn up weird to you but I know, to many others, they also like it although we are in the minority group.

Some intro on the main star: My wife LOVES to FUCK! Not those make romantic love nor just those boring sex but it's those nasty pure fuck! But she also loves to cheat too but it's ok with me as I let it happened coz I grew to love it that way. Weird right? She is very dominant when with me. Similar to motherly figure to her son. But she turn submissive when with others, be it male or female. And she loves to be used sexually but won't admit it and instead, cleverly blame it on others, saying that they force or make her to do whatever nasty stuff she otherwise won't do it on her own! She's a great actress! After so many years, I am already tuned and used to it. Interesting? Read on..

A short background about myself, so that you will understand better when the story starts to build up as it's gonna be a long one.

A timid and quiet person as my parents are very strict and stern. This cannot, that cannot! Anything wrong, I got the spanking. It makes me a slow starter and a damn curious person.

Only during NS time, that I lost my virginity to a MILF chicken in Desker! (In those days, there are many cheapo chickens over there. Now there are mainly ducks). So shiok! Got hooked and a long strings of different chickens and some ducks too, that followed over the years. But never have the chance to even bed a non-chicken till I met this girl at a disco club.

And that was many years back during the Mdm Wong heyday! I went there alone (still single at that time) on a weekday and it was still quite crowded. Lady-luck shine on me when a girl from the next table took a step back without looking and hit on me. As I was holding my drink, she hit me quite sudden and needless to say, all my drink wasted on my shirt.

She was very apologetic and got some tissue to help me to wipe my shirt. She bought me a drink as compensation but I also bought her one too on goodwill basis. Actually, I wanted to get to know her more lah Never imagine got a girl bother to talk to me coz I am the shy quiet type.

She is not those SYT nor pretty but not ugly either. She is more of the slutty look with a small mole on her face. She dresses quite well and daringly sexy! She wore a thin shiny satin blouse and a white tight pants with high heels to match. I was like bowed over when I was so casual in T's and jeans.

She was with a group of friends, guys and girls but she did spend some time talking to me. On and off, she went over to them, talked to them but she always came back to me. It gave me the chance to look all over her carefully. As her pants was tight, can see the outline of her ass and my imagination ran wild! Let's just called her 'Maggie' coz need to change name.

We talked, danced and shake around here and there and I roughly knew she is really those easy-going type. Found out that she just came back from UK studies after spending several years there. I was having one of my best time of my life as a girl I hardly knew, was doing the dirty dance with me. Must be her liberal oversea stint that she got used to it. My cock was rock HARD all the time in my jeans when she kept grinning and shaking her ass back to me. She really not shy and knew how to have fun! Damn it! Should have worn the pants instead as the jeans is thicker and could not feel that much.

All the time, she was the one who made all the moves as I was maybe too stunned and did not know how to react. First time mah, didn't have this kind of experience before. She was pretty touchy even during our conversation, with her hands always placing somewhere on my thighs.

At one stage while we were dancing with her ass cheeks rubbing my front, I actually zipped down my zipper to get a better feel of her ass. The place so dark, so nobody can see and anyway, who wanted to see a guy? I could feel my cock hardened and like bursting out of my zip hole, pressing hard on her ass. She even used both her hands to push my ass, pushing it closer to her ass. I took this opportunity to hold on to her waist to have a better movement control. After rubbing sometime, my cum was like wanted to cum, never cum.. Didn't want it to come as thinking maybe later can score how?

Did not want it to end but when she whispered in my ears....

"You wanna go?"

I was like blurred? I was thinking fast, go where? What you mean? But I just act cool and said, "Let's go!"

She said bye to her friends and I overheard one the girls telling her to rock hard and report to them tomorrow. I was curious and smiling at the same time, pondering what was to come..

She led me by my hand and pulled me outside. While walking back to my car (no fancy sportscar but just a normal jap car), she dropped her handbag. I squat down to try to pick for her but she was just as fast and bend down to pick it up first. Hence her ass was directly facing my face for a short moment. On my gosh! Under the street lights, her white pants became almost can see-thru. I saw her thin line thongs were showing clearly. It was such a sexy erotic sight! I was so tempted to grab her ass at that moment but I was still scare and thereby stay a gentlemen My cock got hard again and that was when I realised that I forgot to zip up, exposing my underwear-covered cock all along, hehe.

So is she the one who is my wife? Read on.... next chapter
Old 27-10-2010, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Cheating Hotwife cuckold me

1st camper!
Old 27-10-2010, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

2nd camper..
Old 27-10-2010, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

nice beginning ..... pls continue
Old 27-10-2010, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
twangsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My Cheating Hotwife cuckold me

nice! pls continue.
Old 27-10-2010, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
manhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to all

A promising start. worth camping.

Leave your nick when u upzz me
Old 27-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hbk_divas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice nice..waiting for more
Old 27-10-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

Setting up my tent here too.
Old 27-10-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

pitching up tent, n wait for next part
Old 27-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

great start . looking forward for more details .
Old 27-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
happyfamily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more!!!
Old 27-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 14
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

Nice story, camp here
Old 27-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31045 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story!

31 045 5/6 heng49+23, 3/6 Grimwell+19,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 27-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start.. Keep them coming pls ts.
Old 27-10-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another camper here too , cheers bro TS ,....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1