The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2005, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

So, someone out there just wanna take us for a ride?

anyway, today went to watson and saw something in a bottle on sale. its some sort of liquid spray on stockings it claim... didn't really take a closer look to confirm what is that, any bro know about it??
Old 21-03-2005, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarelight
Those are sprays from japan. Quite the rage over there in japan and usa now. Basically you just spray those stuff on your legs and you will get the pantyhose legs later. Looks like real sheer pantyhose at first glance, but when you look closer you will notice that its not pantyhose at all. Most women loves it as it replaces the hassle of wearing real PH and getting runs and tears and stuff. But i still prefer real hose on my gal

There have been some health concerns over the use of these sprays as many doubt that the chemicals used are safe to be sprahed on to the skin for a long period of time.
The sprays Takashimaya selling at $50. Watson's one quality maybe not so good. $20 only.
Old 21-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
atos_sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, have you ever thought wcph_ol is a GUY instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
Hi fellow samsters, sorry to dampen all your spirits but please click on this link.

http://www.s-way.org/gallery/aina02/...aina02_009.jpg
Old 22-03-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 21
alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chessepie
Hi fellow samsters, sorry to dampen all your spirits but please click on this link.

http://www.s-way.org/gallery/aina02/...aina02_009.jpg
Sad case. To think that I can still teach him/her/it how to post pics online. But in the very first place I already have doubts over wcph_ol. Where got girl so spontaneous?

Bros, we're all cheated.

Hey wcph_ol, what do you have to say now?!
Old 22-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Samster

This is my fav site, pix quite small, but check out the sample movie, best of the best man!

http://www.dynamitechannel.com/index.htm

Old 22-03-2005, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin81
Sad case. To think that I can still teach him/her/it how to post pics online. But in the very first place I already have doubts over wcph_ol. Where got girl so spontaneous?

Bros, we're all cheated.

Hey wcph_ol, what do you have to say now?!
My best bet 'she' will use a new nick to cheat us again mate!
Old 22-03-2005, 12:18 AM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by atos_sg
My best bet 'she' will use a new nick to cheat us again mate!
Bro., we are all in cyberspace. We've nothing to lose. It's not cheating. I mean whether she wears Wolford or she has a boyfriend or she is a HE, we really have no vested interest in her in the first place.

If she is here to fulfill partly our fantasy or satisfy our fetish, I see that as a contribution. She did entertain us. That's most important.
Old 22-03-2005, 12:35 AM
Samster

alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!alvin81 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Bro., we are all in cyberspace. We've nothing to lose. It's not cheating. I mean whether she wears Wolford or she has a boyfriend or she is a HE, we really have no vested interest in her in the first place.

If she is here to fulfill partly our fantasy or satisfy our fetish, I see that as a contribution. She did entertain us. That's most important.
True... maybe we should not even bother about it at all. It did helped us satisfy our fetish. Now it can just simply fo and get out of sight. So I guess this thread is now dead?
Old 22-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
True... maybe we should not even bother about it at all. It did helped us satisfy our fetish. Now it can just simply fo and get out of sight. So I guess this thread is now dead?
The brothers started this thread without any ladies, it's too early to consider it dead man. Just don't take every story too seriously, like bro North said, anything can happen in the cyberspace.
Old 22-03-2005, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's right bro. This thread was started to gather all the silk/nylon loving bros together and share our experiences,stories,movies, because there are so few of us...and wchp_ol has helped many bro come out to contribute so i guess a big thanks to it/he/she for that. Now that the whole ruckus is over...let's continue to share!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atos_sg
The brothers started this thread without any ladies, it's too early to consider it dead man. Just don't take every story too seriously, like bro North said, anything can happen in the cyberspace.
Old 22-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup indeed, i join this thread because i'll get to noe bro who share the same fetish with me and not because some grimicker posing as another person trying to do somethings. i rather spend my days watching ladies in pantyhose walk by me rather than dreaming about one in cyberspace~

anyway, thanks for the info on the spray-on..
Old 22-03-2005, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_tong
yup indeed, i join this thread because i'll get to noe bro who share the same fetish with me and not because some grimicker posing as another person trying to do somethings. i rather spend my days watching ladies in pantyhose walk by me rather than dreaming about one in cyberspace~

anyway, thanks for the info on the spray-on..
If you have been to Bangkok Central Dept Store, they are selling sprays exactly the same as those in Takashimaya, for SGD20 only. Takashimaya is cut throat ! But I have no interest in spray. We love nylons !
Old 22-03-2005, 01:30 AM
Samster

Anyone interested in China girl in PH?
Old 22-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
If you have been to Bangkok Central Dept Store, they are selling sprays exactly the same as those in Takashimaya, for SGD20 only. Takashimaya is cut throat ! But I have no interest in spray. We love nylons !
Yeah... i prefer the real thing! I just love it when one of my ex-gf put them on for me when we make out. It just increases the excitement!
Old 22-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah... i prefer the real thing! I just love it when one of my ex-gf put them on for me when we make out. It just increases the excitement!
What is wrong with your current g/f ? No wear pantyhose ?

I implore all Bros-in-hose here. Stick to your pantyhose principle. If your gf refuses to wear, DUMP HER !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1