The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
dreamyguy89 is Cool - loads of Potential
My various encounters with married women

I am sharing with you bros an affair with elder woman. She was my insurance agent who is 3 years my senior. I call her Ms Bong. Although Ms Bong is married and already gave birth to a kid, her looks and figure are in good condition. Her husband often stays at home to take care of the kids while she gets the chance to be out with her clients. This gave her a lot of opportunities to date other single men who finds it challenging to say no to her advances.

I will try to recount how it started by memories, please upz me if you like the sharing.

My Army friend knew Ms Bong from a club he frequented. But Sam didn’t tell me much about her, only say that she is a very skilful MILF. I was new in the arena and when mum told me that I had to get an insurance policy once I started working, I thought maybe Ms Bong can help advise. Sam gave my number to her and she called me to do some profiling. Initially I was skeptical about the whole thing and plus the fact that she is a mother totally turn me off. But well, since Sam introduced her to me, she must have her plus points.

Bong: Hello, Melvin, Sam said you needed some help on financial planning.

Me: Yeah. My mum told me to get one when I start work. But how much do I need to set aside? Just started working only so not much savings.

Bong: Oh, its okay. We can do some profiling first then decide later.

Me: Okay. Are you sending me some forms to fill up?

Bong: Why not I come over your place later? Where do you stay?

Me: Oh, my address is..

Later around 9pm..

A gentle female voice at the door, Is Melvin in?

I quickly get out of my room and went to the door. To my surprised, Ms Bong doesn’t look like she was married with kid. She is very attractive for her age and looks around my peers. I was caught by the sudden appearance of a pretty lady entering my house and my untidy den.

Mum and Dad were still out and that leaves us alone in the house that day.

Me: Er, can I get you some drinks?

Bong: Yes, cold water please. Weather is hot.
The next few hours, Ms Bong was patient to go through the profiling with me. It was then she came up with some numbers and inflation of 5% and say I need to set aside 300 a month for now.

Eventually, I sign up a savings plan with her. Ms Bong was very happy that I signed up the first time we met.

Bong: Melvin, thank you. I must give Sam a good treat for introducing you to me.

Me: Do I get the treat too?

Ms Bong returned a smile and said, why not now then you don’t have to wait very long.

I was taken aback by her response and thought where is she going to buy me a feast at this hour. Mum and dad will be returning home in an hour’s time and its almost 11pm. Most restaurants are closed.

Bong: Melvin, do you drive?

Me: Yah, my brother is overseas now, he let me drives his car to work until he returns to Singapore.

Bong: Come, take your car keys. I treat you now.

I didn’t think it will be harmful to go out at this hour, afterall, she is a lady but so daring, why should I be afraid. Ms Bong wanted me to drive to ECP and shown me to a car park which is very quiet and secluded. It was my first time at the place. The lighting was very dim and there was a few cars parked near us. But it seems that there were people in the cars because of the mist.

Bong bend forward to me and asked, “Am I attractive to you?”

I was startled by her sudden question. Not wanting to disappoint her and she is really attractive to me, “Yes”.

Bong was happy to hear my answer and started frenching me. While we were frenching, she guided my hand into her office wear and into her bra. That was my first encounter with a woman. Her pair of boobs were soft and bouncy. That instant, my brother stood up really hard. My mind went into a confused loop. What am I doing? That moment, I stop thinking and let my lust guide us through. Soon, she was pressing my head onto her boobs and asked me to suck them hard like a baby wanting milk. My hunger was unstoppable.

Bong stopped guiding me over what I need to do to make her high too. My lust was in full control over her body and that kept making her moan in pleasure. We were so passionate until the air con fail to prevent us from sweating. It was then Bong asked what time was it.

Me: 3 plus in the morning. On my god, we were doing this for so long?

Ms Bong smiled cheeky at me and looked around. It was then she wore her outer layers without the bra and underwear and got off the car.

I followed with my pants on but was too sweaty to put on my top. The breeze out there at 3am was good. There wasn’t anybody around at that hour. It was scenic. Just as I was enjoying the night scene, Ms Bong hugged me from the back and said, “This is not the time to enjoy the air. We have serious business to continue. “
Old 14-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GorDJilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My various encounters with married women

Gd start! Camping for more, TS

Once a RED, forever a RED! GGMU!!
Old 14-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Suxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow... wish my insurance agent was that good to me too....
Old 14-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
superduker1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuperduker1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow, introduce your insurance agent pls.. Lol!!

Updated Support for Wawa!!!

From RETIRED Chairman of Wawa Fans Club, supported by CEO of Crispy Fruity Pte Unlimited.
Old 14-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
angel.9569 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great

Can intro your agent to me...
Old 14-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

epicureanp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow a $300 savings plan with perks thrown in. Where do I sign?
Old 14-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stone08 is Cool - loads of Potential
Wah , with the hot cases of the 2 civil chiefs sex scandals, I wonder if more ppl will ask for specials with all sorts of sales...hahhaa
Old 14-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Samster

milford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Story is too ordinary...need my help to make it more juicy?
Old 14-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
wongyuen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping camping
Old 14-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Thread subscribed!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5 and Bro Thongchai!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 14-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
cheon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice ...........
Old 14-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Hi dreamguy
Wow not bad first time got extra rebate, can PM her contact I also need to buy from her
Old 14-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

I wanna sign up oso...
Old 14-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

me tooooooo......... hw old is she?
Old 14-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3095 / Power: 15
CherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond repute

Bookmark this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1