The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 06-09-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkfcuk View Post
Aiyah! i was down in JB y'tday. So can't join the mini TCSS wif U all bros n sifus! I went back last nite quite late. Maybe third week of Sept i will join u all for TCSS on Weds. Hope to learn a thing or two from bro Whoamim and u bros frm JB.
hei bro, why recently so active in posting? If u want to come JB & meet Whoamim, must 'fast hand fast leg'! after yesterday TCSS, he already decide follow 2 TaiKo become super low low profile... May b bro HornyinJB will become the 4th Generation to take over...
Old 06-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday our friends got a mini TCSS. Sorry to all because I was unable to attend. Hope you all enjoyed yourself.

Me went drinking first at Crystal 2 then adjoured to Relax Pub at Jalan Abiad.

Environment wise not too bad but the girls all come to work very late one. I drank until 1 am really flat. Lasing already.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
garung is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi there,

Anyone want to go New York or Crystal Crown msg me..

Cheer
Old 07-09-2007, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 19
mlkfcuk is one of the Best!mlkfcuk is one of the Best!mlkfcuk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101 View Post
hei bro, why recently so active in posting? If u want to come JB & meet Whoamim, must 'fast hand fast leg'! after yesterday TCSS, he already decide follow 2 TaiKo become super low low profile... May b bro HornyinJB will become the 4th Generation to take over...
Nowadays got mood to post due to all you good bros out there who are so generous to share contacts mah! And if i don't post i be lacking behind in points to all the new brothers who are actively posting FR's etc. I salute bro Katoeylover69 for he has posted 5K over postings and has 153 points, Fuyoh! not Digi advert! Many times i miss the gathering as it is mostly on Fridays so i back to Mcca oredi. So now i hope to join Wed mini gathering first for a start! Get to know a few bro's first. Hope to pick up some tips on cheonging as i not enough xperience yet. Hopefully bro Whoamim's submarine will surface and not dive to deep to become low low profile!
Old 07-09-2007, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 18
whoamim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoamim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhoamim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hope to pick up some tips on cheonging as i not enough xperience yet. Hopefully bro Whoamim's submarine will surface and not dive to deep to become low low profile!
Bro,

U don't act pig eat tiger le....
U finish cheonging the malaca girl now crossing the border to JB. Still said not enough sexperience ka?
Old 07-09-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hopefully bro Whoamim's submarine will surface and not dive to deep to become low low profile!
Don't worry lar.... bro Whoamim's "submarine" aka didi sure surface one.
Got gals the didi sure stand up straight like periscope out of water!!!
But u have to understand if the "submarine" dive real deep.... when he got order and permission from the FLs. Muahahaha!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Samster

fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Many times i miss the gathering as it is mostly on Fridays so i back to Mcca oredi...
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoamim View Post
U finish cheonging the malaca girl now crossing the border to JB. Still said not enough sexperience ka?
Bro MLKFCUK, so u r Tiger In Malacca rite? so where r u this weekends? May be i can meet u.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 19
mlkfcuk is one of the Best!mlkfcuk is one of the Best!mlkfcuk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoamim View Post
Bro,

Bro Whoamim, u must understand Melaka is like a sleepy hollow! Where got lots of action like in JB one! Want to find Pinoy action pun susah oh! Got PRC only but PRC very sian one. Lie on bed like dead wood. Not much fun like Pinoy n NL's mah.
Talking about Pigs, now all the Pigs in melaka kena chase out by local govt! So how to act like Pig eat Tiger! Ke Ke Ke!!
By the way i am born Johorian now 10 yrs cari makan in Melaka. Johorian blood still in me. Melaka good is security n makan is cheap! House also cheap! But bonking price a bit cheaper than JB.

Cheerio to all!
Old 07-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
KatoeyNewsNetwork ..........

Quote:
Nowadays got mood to post due to all you good bros out there who are so generous to share contacts mah! And if i don't post i be lacking behind in points to all the new brothers who are actively posting FR's etc. I salute bro Katoeylover69 for he has posted 5K over postings and has 153 points, Fuyoh! not Digi advert!
Thanks Bro mlkfcuk,

That means that you have not been 'sleeping' and have been reading my postings ........... hope to meet you one day, some day, some where, some how
Old 17-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Samster

September TCSS
Date : 22nd. Saturday.
Time: 6pm.
Venue: around Pelangi, Eden area. Ok boh?

so who free this saturday? coz mostly this will be my last activity in this year in JB liao. Last week just FJ with a NL(whoamim sms me), As mentioned b4, i'll take a long leave after this TCSS.

Invitation List: JBGuy, jjmyarea, GTOKing, adra, 6", Halexbonk, KTL, hornyinjb, uncle8,... who else? just pm me. ok
Old 17-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
uncle8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
September TCSS

Invitation List: JBGuy, jjmyarea, GTOKing, adra, 6", Halexbonk, KTL, hornyinjb, uncle8,... who else? just pm me. ok
WoW! my name is on the invitation list! I am just a normal member leh. I don wanna get famous leh. I can sense, some brother, wanna me to show my true face.

For Saturday, I'll try to make it.

Lastly, it's my honour that you've invited me. Thank you so much.
Old 17-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

bro,can make it on 23rd sunday mah?long time absent from the gatherings due to it always chose to be on my working day.
Old 18-09-2007, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering for Sept '07

Quote:
September TCSS

so who free this saturday? coz mostly this will be my last activity in this year in JB liao.
Bro fucker101,

Congrats for your promotion as 'Deputy Chairman' of JB Samsters' Ass.

Why is this gonna be your last activity this year ? Where are you going to ??? To CoconutLand or to enter the monkhood in Chiangmai ???
Old 18-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
September TCSS

so who free this saturday? coz mostly this will be my last activity in this year in JB liao. Last week just FJ with a NL(whoamim sms me), As mentioned b4, i'll take a long leave after this TCSS.

Thanks for your invitation,I will try to make it, but may be will be late cause I hv another appointment to attend first.
Old 18-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
September TCSS

Sorry brother

21 sep already fly to shenzhen , u guys enjoy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1