The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!
Talking Mass resignation is good thing

Nowaday many companies experiencing mass resignation their employee throwing letters due a good employment & job market plus booming economy.

Its a good time for job seekers to look for better career & negotiating for better salary. Unlike in 2001 (911) & 2003 (SARS) periods while unemployment rate is very high.

Now its employee market

Your views ?
Old 05-03-2008, 09:52 PM
tingshen

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Mass resignation is good thing

lol, i didn't know serious threads can be found here too.

well, it depends on individuals. If you have the right skillset, you got the call, if not, it's the other way round.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

economy maybe going down soon.........
Old 05-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Samster

Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: Mass resignation is good thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by allupato1 View Post
economy maybe going down soon.........
Not so fast lah ..maybe 1 or 2 years times
Old 05-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls dont take figures or numbers which was presented to u 2 seriously.. keke
Old 05-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Mass resignation is good thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by allupato1 View Post
Pls dont take figures or numbers which was presented to u 2 seriously.. keke
Just estimation or forecast only .. not serious at all
Old 05-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
guywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguywonder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart Break Kid View Post
Just estimation or forecast only .. not serious at all

hmm that's survey among the elites.....
not applicable to commoners
Old 06-03-2008, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Mass resignation is good thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart Break Kid View Post
Nowaday many companies experiencing mass resignation their employee throwing letters due a good employment & job market plus booming economy.

Its a good time for job seekers to look for better career & negotiating for better salary. Unlike in 2001 (911) & 2003 (SARS) periods while unemployment rate is very high.

Now its employee market

Your views ?
Nowadays there is no loyalty between employers and employees.... When comes to bad times employers will throw letters to employee. So I reckon that since now times are good is time to throw letters to the bosses. If your bosses are really good to you better think twice first. Is very hard to get a good bosses now.
Old 06-03-2008, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Sumtimes its good to throw letter when ur boss dun appreciate ur effort...did juz tat last year and got a near 20% increment immediately, but after stayin on for a year, tender my resignation n move on to another job wif better prospect(hopefully). Realize tat its not always only about salary though $ is a very important factor..if have to work under a lousy boss, life at work realli sucks n u'll find urself draggin ur foot to work every mornin.Cheers to a better future for all!
Old 06-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
ah peaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
Sif have to work under a lousy boss, life at work realli sucks n u'll find urself draggin ur foot to work every mornin.Cheers to a better future for all!
Nowaday hard to get good salary job,,, too many oversea talent fighting for job with us.. and they are cheaper and able to work longer hour
Old 06-03-2008, 03:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sumtimes its good to throw letter when ur boss dun appreciate ur effort...did juz tat last year and got a near 20% increment immediately, but after stayin on for a year, tender my resignation n move on to another job wif better prospect(hopefully). Realize tat its not always only about salary though $ is a very important factor..if have to work under a lousy boss, life at work realli sucks n u'll find urself draggin ur foot to work every mornin.Cheers to a better future for all!
Most impt thing is to increase your employability - either increasing your skill sets or pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah peaw View Post
Nowaday hard to get good salary job,,, too many oversea talent fighting for job with us.. and they are cheaper and able to work longer hour
You will be surprised to see lazy indians, PRCs and farangs in MNCs nowadays. Sometimes, the foreign talent theme is overhyped by our perception that anything foreign is good. The govt did nothing to amend this skewed view too.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 17
The MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe MilkMan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nowaday,more more difficult to get a stable job with reasonable renumeration and benefit.
i think this year may not be a good year,with the effect of US is have not fully felt here.
Now,it is only at the stock market that felt it first,when it filters down to our other sectors,then we will probably know and feel the effect.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
mi was offered an 10% pay increase & higher annual leave recently

Not bad for now this is the workers or employee's market
Old 06-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

About time lahh I would say ...

So many years oledi tat we as normal employees kena bullied left right up and down by both the bosses and the gahmen ...

But I would add, if your boss is a good guy n easy to work with. Dun juz throw in letter loh .... negotiate abit and ask for increments ...

If fail then consider new prospect otherwise win-win situation for all ...

This is something which I think Asian workers should learn from our western counterparts. If the ang moh think he is underpaid he will voice it out and negotiate but Asians tend to be paiseh n scared abt this kind of things. Therefore, lotsa bosses tend to close one eye even if they know you deserve more. And you get to slought for a few long years and get unhappier over time and by the time u tender, it's final ...

Definitely not a good practice in my opinion.
Just my two cents.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

if you feel that you are not fairly treated then its time to move on.

of course it takes time to blend in the new environment. Best is at least got 1 kaki already inside the new company, so you can find out more about the internal politics, boss's appreciation, pay range etc... you don't wanna jump out from the boiling pot straight into the fire, i supposed?

just my opinion
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1