The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rebornboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In love with ML

Any advice?
Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In love with ML

Been there, done that.

If I were to live my life all over again, I would say - don't

There is (usually) no happy ending.

Tried so hard to make our worlds collide but despite my very best efforts, 3 years of my life and a few hundred k$ in the end the bitter truth prevails.

Nowadays, I just look back and hope she is doing all right in life.
Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Been there, done that.

Tried so hard to make our worlds collide but despite my very best efforts, 3 years of my life and a few hundred k$ in the end the bitter truth prevails.

Wow few hundred k...thats alot of cash...

Agreed dun touch and will not get burned both heart and cash...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old Yesterday, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebornboy View Post
Any advice?
Enjoy the moment and bear in mind
not everyone who comes into your life is meant to stay
Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Don't get conned.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 689 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274000 / Power: 220
heroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any advice?
just DON'T ....

Premium Membership :
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=338343
Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3988 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Wow few hundred k...thats alot of cash...

Agreed dun touch and will not get burned both heart and cash...
I am lucky, that I am doing quite well in life and I can well afford it

I don't post the amount to show how much I spent, but I want to show that at least for myself, I answered the one question that many Samsters always wonder.....given "enough" money can a guy make ANY relationship work?

I found that the answer was "No". In the end, the girl has to meet you (somewhat) halfway. And sometimes it is a bridge too far, or for those really cynical Samsters, perhaps a (few) hundred K too little.

Just to satisfy my own curiosity, I tried making it work a couple of other times, with different girls. With one particular Viet girl, who was an ang pai in a KTV here, I practically bought back the house which her mother lost to illegal moneylenders, she was grateful for maybe a month....but in the end she dumped me all the same.

I am in a happy, well adjusted relationship now. Yes, with an ex-KTV girl and we met when she was a KTV girl, but she doesn't ask for much money beyond a very reasonable amount for rent and maybe daily necessities while she works an honest living (outside of nightlife) developing a career like a normal person.

So that was my most valuable life lesson - with the right girl, you don't need much money at all to sustain or even to start a relationship.

Hope this helps TS, just from a retired Samster who no longer chiongs, and is thankfully still left with more than enough money for myself.

Usually Samsters who post out these single line messages work a "normal" job, and can hardly afford to support a chionging lifestyle, but they still taste the forbidden fruit of falling for a girl from nightlife....for those "normal" folks reality will usually bite damn hard and damn fast. I think that is actually so merciful. For those with a lot more disposable income, the charade lasts a little longer, the sex is a little better and sometimes more dramatic.....but the ending is the same.

Cheers, over and out.

Last edited by Penguin23; Yesterday at 10:53 AM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity
Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
SexyDoughBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexyDoughBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Been there, done that.

why not have a happy ending?
Some people logically say not to do this, but some people also fall in love.
some of my friends have happy endings. In fact, according to my friend, ML is more grateful than ordinary women. maybe because ML feels lucky so they are grateful for the partner who chooses them
Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Any advice?
With MLs, its mostly just lust and not love. Make sure to not mix these 2 together.

You are hooked by the ML, or most will say KC'ed. I'd say enjoy the ride, but always have an exit plan. Don't sink into a shithole so deep that you can't dig yourself out of.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am lucky, that I am doing quite well in life and I can well afford it

I don't post the amount to show how much I spent, but I want to show that at least for myself, I answered the one question that many Samsters always wonder.....given "enough" money can a guy make ANY relationship work?

I found that the answer was "No". In the end, the girl has to meet you (somewhat) halfway. And sometimes it is a bridge too far, of (for those really cynical ones) a hundred K too little.

Plus, I tried making it work a couple of other times, with different girls. With one particularly dramatic Viet girl, who was an ang pai in a KTV here, I practically bought back the house which her mother lost to illegal moneylenders, she was grateful for maybe a month....but in the end she dumped me all the same.

I am in a happy, well adjusted relationship now. Yes, with an ex-KTV girl and we met when she was a KTV girl, but she doesn't ask for much money beyond a very reasonable amount for rent and maybe daily necessities while she works an honest living (outside of nightlife) developing a career like a normal person.

So that was my most valuable life lesson - with the right girl, you don't need much money at all to sustain or even to start a relationship.

The answer is the same each time
I agree with this solid advice of yours. It always will boil down to the attitude of the girl and both parties willing to work together. There is no point in a one sided attraction and always giving in to the other party. It's just a shame that you had to spend a few hundred K to find that out.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
.. given "enough" money can a guy make ANY relationship work?
couldnt have put it better myself. i see so many guys young and old asking this type of question aka -> is money spent, directly proportionate to genuine love and affection of a girl?

in truth, i think many of these guys knew the answer, but their heads are too full of horniness, obsession and infatuation to think straight.

you've had a wonderful experience in the past. its time to enjoy the new lifestyle.
as we age, good companionship gets more and more important. the prettiest face, tightest pussy, nicest scent also get boring after savouring enough of them.
al the bes bro. Cheers
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyDoughBoy View Post
why not have a happy ending?
Some people logically say not to do this, but some people also fall in love.
some of my friends have happy endings. In fact, according to my friend, ML is more grateful than ordinary women. maybe because ML feels lucky so they are grateful for the partner who chooses them
because this is the equivalent of a lottery winner advising you to quit your job, sell your house and buy lottery professionally because its a much faster and easier way to get rich. but he forgets that this is probably 1 in a million.

love conquers all.. for the first couple of years. reality sets in really quick.

MLs/FLs full time pro ladies milk men for a living (figuratively and literally).
you can imagine how that will work out after the passion wears off.

regarding the "grateful" part. have you ever had a ML calling you lao gong during sex?

are you actually the lao gong?

or her screaming in orgasmic throes so good so good after you barely put it in. (you could be her 10th customer of the day)

are you johnny sins?

again its not that you cant find a genuine one but the probability is so low, its better to look elsewhere if you're finding love.
Old Yesterday, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

go ahead... enjoy the love else you'll regret... if its not going the way you want then take it as a lesson learned...
Old Yesterday, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
joker1231 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
because this is the equivalent of a lottery winner advising you to quit your job, sell your house and buy lottery professionally because its a much faster and easier way to get rich. but he forgets that this is probably 1 in a million.

love conquers all.. for the first couple of years. reality sets in really quick.

MLs/FLs full time pro ladies milk men for a living (figuratively and literally).
you can imagine how that will work out after the passion wears off.

regarding the "grateful" part. have you ever had a ML calling you lao gong during sex?

are you actually the lao gong?

or her screaming in orgasmic throes so good so good after you barely put it in. (you could be her 10th customer of the day)

are you johnny sins?

again its not that you cant find a genuine one but the probability is so low, its better to look elsewhere if you're finding love.

many different stories. some have happy endings, some don't. You're right bro, it's not impossible but finding one is like looking for a ring that fell on the beach sand. We can find it, but it's difficult. like waiting for luck
Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Rebornboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
go ahead... enjoy the love else you'll regret... if its not going the way you want then take it as a lesson learned...
We were together for a month. Had unprotected sex a few times thus i thought it was true love. Like why would she take the risk as if she were to be pregnant, it will heavily impact her career. But now that it ended, wonder if everything was merely a business transaction.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1