The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Silk Stockings's Jina.

11/10 what the fuck.
Best bonk of the year. I went to Thailand this year also couldn't find a gal as good.

Looks: 11/10. Unique red hair, XMM looks, meaty body, natural boobs.

GFE: 10/10. While waiting for the shower cubicle to be free, we were already frenching and hugging.
After the first shot, we just cuddle without even a single usage of phone. Really feel like your girlfriend for that short period of time. She is also smiling throughout and has a very cute accent when speaking English.

BJ: Was short but she's clearly very good at it.

Painting: Clean shaven, good surround sound, can take your time.

FJ: Wow, just wow.

RTF: Can't see her again until next weekend due to reservist so bros, please book her in the meantime haha.
Old Today, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 15
S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!

Nena TRL

Weblink: https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=984970

-similar to photo, adorable young and shy type super gam me
-minimum make up on, but her looks just grow on you.
-long hair, petite with fair tanned skin and small waist
-petite size with nice curvy body full of back tattoo.
-perky ass, nice for doggie
-small natural boob with nice suckable sensitive nipples
-need time to warm up for frenching
-slow DFK all the way, intense and sensual
-good suction plus occasional DT kind of bbbj.
-any bbbj pattern you want, she able to accommodate.
-superb, teasing and sensual and slurping bbbj effect
-clean shaved pussy with no smell, delicious and naturally wet
-no resistant of paining and was sensitive
-She put her hands around my shoulders as I pump her hard with loud moan.
-can see her upper body flush due to her fair complexion.
-able to take it big cock, long, hard and deep penetration.
-FJ is great with her cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.
-ended my shot in missionary.
-wild, crazy and responsive during sex
-responsive and sexy moans with seductive expressions.
-it was really an enjoyable session for me.
-Thinking of RTF already, hope I can refill my vit M fast
-No commerical feel of GFE, not a time watcher.

I would like to thank bro SK for the arrangement.
Old Today, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
SraSoccer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSraSoccer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSraSoccer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Miso
Flirtygirls

Looks : Similar to photos just not showing her tattos on the back.

Body: Abit taller then your your average lady but that really brings out her figure.

BBBJ: Long and deep suction hitting the right note for me.

FJ: She iniatited for dogggy after I caps on, the whole time bang her in doggy quite shiok.

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=984958&highlight=
Old Today, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2724 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

PSA mansion uses click and bait switch. Girl I booked yaya when I go there does not even look 10% close to the pic. Advertised as c cup in real life is a girl with airport and just two nipples! She does good bj ngl not her fault she serve well but okt is questionable!!! Pls avoid! I’m prepared to get zapped or even this post removed.
Old Today, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2724 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by humsuplou69 View Post
PSA mansion uses click and bait switch. Girl I booked yaya when I go there does not even look 10% close to the pic. Advertised as c cup in real life is a girl with airport and just two nipples! She does good bj ngl not her fault she serve well but okt is questionable!!! Pls avoid! I’m prepared to get zapped or even this post removed.
Few years back already booked mansion their girls located at town see if okt deny near orchard area…. Girl also switch and bait I decided not to post about it and gave them a chance but still never change.
Old Today, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6161 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

Cora from FoxyThai.

Managed to draw 3rd blood from bro FoxyThai. Fastest reply from bro FT. Chiong straight to location knowing that I have booked her and shag her good good.

1st impression, fair and tall girl. Curvy and busty. Really milf type but very slim and slender figure. Machiam like those well kept mistresses.

Lovely light brown nipples, enhanced but still love and good to suck.

Good GFE, tries her best effort to massage me.

She is a AR master. Drill your asshole cleaner than car wash system.

Good bbbj service to make me hard and almost CIM due to the slurpy and no hands BJ.

Started with missionary and ended up with cow girl. Best part is her Ass.

Damn steam to ask her to arch her ass and doggy her. Sibei songzzzz. Can hear the Piak Piak sound.

Looks:9/10
Looks: 9/10 fair and sexy
Body: 9.6/10 killer curves, best part is her ass
Boobs: 9.5/10 Enhanced C cup but soft to the touch
Pussy: trimmed and very tight
Bbbj: 9/10 very wet but no hands sibei song

Will RTF her before she leaves.
Fj:9/10
Old Today, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Bearbearxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: NIL
Lady: Milky
Shave : Yes
French: No, light kisses maybe chemistry not strong
English: Alittle, nevertheless she tried her best to communicate
Looks: 8/10 Cute smile
Body : 8/10 Slightly meaty which I preferred
Boobs: Natural, big with small nips. Very fun to grab and suck.
BBBJ: Good suction
CIM: No
DT: No
AR: No
AJ: No
FJ: 8/10 Need to go slow cos mine quite big accordingly to her. So bros with big 2IC do take note. She rode me well and had a wonderful view looking at her huge boobs.
Overall : 8/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Location is discreet, need to walk around to find the way to go up. Break ice with her easily and comfortable atmosphere.
Old Today, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Bestbonkevah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Emily - Lust

https://sbfsg.store/showthr...ighlight=emily

Quick smooth review for Emily

Features
- nice smile
- ⁠has curvy body
- ⁠big boobs

Services
The shower was quite standard, however she was hardworking, clean me well and we played around a little in the shower. Proceeded to bed and she started kissing me softly, teased me also by touching my bro before she started her BBBJ. The pleasure is damn high. After that moved on to FJ.While riding she auto take my hands to grab her boobs tell me like this feel better! Her tightness just right for me and her sounds and CFM face. Power turn on! Ended the FJ and cleaned up.
I will definitely recommend to book a session with her. As for me RTF, definitely.
Old Today, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
MasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to behold

Kiss from galaxyxscorts
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=985604&highlight=

Met this adorable blood at 1pm this afternoon. Photo posted definitely her

Location east area, ample parking and instructions clear by okt

Her service was superb! high gfe and able to deep french and lots of tongue fighting. She offers skillful blowjob with strong suction, never neglect my balls too. My entire shaft full of her slummy saliva.
Fuckjob was accomodative with various positions, click on hard and long pounding and her moans stereo

Her body not slim or fat, just nice mantain, ass with sufficient meat. Boobs natural can foreplay with her, she oblige with it.

Whole session was satisifed and left the room with both leg jelly
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
gbrandonn is Cool - loads of Potential

GMC Milky
-----
Operator: Responsive & Clear directions
Listing Picture Likeness: During my time with her, Pic 3 best resemblance for me

Physical Appearances and Character
Body: Curvy, thicc, clean shaved
Personality: Amateur, GND, accommodating, respectful
Face: | As pictured
Boobs: | Natural D, soft
Butt: | Meaty to grab
Skin: | Lights were off, smooth skin, Tan, visible tattoos as shown

Experiences
Communication: Simple english, requires GT for in depth conversations
Shower together: Yes
BBBJ: Yes
Kiss: Yes
FJ: Accommodating in all positions
Audio Feedback: Decent

Decided to pre-book a next day session with GMC for my weekly romps after seeing Milky's video.
The slot was confirmed quickly, and the details were sent early the next day.
The venue was discreet, and no check-ins were required. Parking is conveniently available within the building.
Knocked on the door and was greeted swdk by Milky wearing white shirt over her lingerie unbuttoned showing her ample cleavage.
Directed to her room, the lights were off. Her room is equipped with clean, proper towels, and it has its own shower room, so no sharing is required.
From showering to lovemaking, Milky was always eager to please and was moaning constantly with any advances made on her body.
Milky - if you are looking for someone eager to please, thicc and curvy with natural cleavage.
Milky came yesterday and mentioned she is likely to be here for 2 weeks.

Damage: $160/90/2

P.S Do not open the curtains in her room while naked, as there are walkways outside...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1