The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

Nice story camping for more
Old 06-07-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Unifier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypig13 View Post
Nice story camping for more
Yes it seems like a very well written story, love it as well
Old 06-07-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anymore updates TS?
Old 06-07-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
bobusta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story. Thanks and hope to read more.
Old 07-07-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Valenteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished reading this naughty story. Anymore ?
Old 09-07-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Hope John and Gina fully recovered from Covid.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Hope John and Gina fully recovered from Covid.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Bro otamay...correction..u got it wrong, Gina didn't get covid...it's TS' wife J who got it ...haha. .like many others, looks like they r not cumming back to continue their notti story..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-07-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

TS life is truly upside down now. He got no time to write story anymore.
Old 10-07-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro otamay...correction..u got it wrong, Gina didn't get covid...it's TS' wife J who got it ...haha. .like many others, looks like they r not cumming back to continue their notti story..
Yes you are right.

Could Gina got it from John?
Old 10-07-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
WhiskyCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unifier View Post
Yes it seems like a very well written story, love it as well
Loving it too!
Old 21-07-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

—---Continuing from J’s POV—---

As soon as we reached back to their house

Gina: Let’s go take a shower 1st. You can use the 2nd floor restroom where you clean up after your massage.

J: ………..

Gina: We’ll be waiting.

I took a shower that was longer than usual with extreme mixed emotions. On one hand, I was scared and guilty about what I’m about to do, yet at the same time, I felt a tinge of excitement as my mind kept returning back to the fateful day of the massage.

When I’m done, I put on a bathrobe that they had prepared for me and enter the spare room on the far end of the 3rd floor corridor. Inside the room, there was a just king-size mattress and a full length mirror wall. Sitting at the mattress Gina and Mike were already waiting, both clad in similar bathrobes.

Gina, smiling as she walked to me and pulled me to the mattress: Took you long enough. Told you ran away. Nervous?

I kept silent as I sat down between Gina and Mike on the mattress.

Mike: You look beautiful.

Mike leaned in towards me, kissing me on the lips.

Gina, sitting next to me: Just relax. We will make you so good that you might not want to leave.

Gina moved one of her hands under my bathrobe and started fondling my breast, squeezing it and flicking my nipples as Mike continued with his kisses. My body slowly relaxes and I reciprocate Mike’s kisses with my own. Our tongues tussled with each other inside our mouths as Mike placed his hand onto my other breast..

Now sitting behind me, with one of her hands still on my breast, used her other hand to move my hand onto Mike’s body, feeling his well developed muscles.

Gina: Ready to see the best cock in the world?

Gina motioned Mike to stand up and drop his bathrobe. As I was sitting on the mattress on the floor, when Mike revealed his hard cock, it was right in front of my face. This is the 1st time I had a good look at his cock. Circumcised with a bulging head, Mike’s cock was almost twice the size of John’s. Thicker and longer. As I had never seen another cock in real life until now, this intimidated me.

Gina, still fondling me: Give it a taste.

I lean my head forward, still staring at the cock and slowly open my mouth. Due to it’s size, I could barely fit it into my mouth as my teeth rub against the cock, Mike pulled out.

Mike: Oh right, you don’t have much experience with this. Gina, show J how it is supposed to be done.

Gina, looking up at Mike and moved towards him: Start slow by licking and once you get it nice and wet, just open your mouth real wide, put it in and close your mouth with your lips.

After her instructions, Gina demonstrated to me, as she started licking Mike’s cock enveloping it with lots of her saliva before putting it into her mouth and sucking on it while moving her head. After a couple of minutes, Gina released Mike’s cock from her mouth and gestured for me.

I moved into position and replicated what Gina was doing previously. The licking, the sucking, the tongue and head movement. While I was sucking on Mike’s massive cock, Gina started fondling me again, but this time round, instead of just fondling my breast, she moved her hand in between my legs, rubbing my pussy before sticking her fingers in me.

Gina: You are nice and wet too. Just continue what you are doing, I’ll make you feel good.

Gina started with just 1 finger. The movement of her fingers seems to hit all the right spots and my body tingles with pleasure. Sensing that I’m enjoying it, she inserted another finger and moved in the same motion. The pleasure made me unable to focus on Mike’s cock as I released it from my mouth.

Mike: That was good despite your lack of experience. Time for me to return the favour.

Gina lay me down, removed her hand and spread my legs apart and Mike lay down with his head between my legs and started licking. I have never had my pussy licked, so the sensation from Mike’s tongue movement sent a huge wave of pleasure. He focuses mainly on my clit. Licking it and lightly sucking on it, while Gina continues to fondle me and sucking on my nippes. The simultaneous stimulation from both of them, sent waves after waves of pleasure. As my body slowly pulsated from the pleasure, Mike stopped his licking, sat up and positioned himself between my legs.

Mike: time for your main course.

Gina helped me sit up a little bit as well as I watched Mike slowly insert his massive cock into me.
Old 21-07-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Apology for the hiatus. Lots of work got snowballed after holiday and COVID. Finally found some breathing space and immediately update.

Once again,sorry for the hiatus
Old 21-07-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWoo View Post
Apology for the hiatus. Lots of work got snowballed after holiday and COVID. Finally found some breathing space and immediately update.

Once again,sorry for the hiatus
No worries TS...thanks for cumming back to update us soonest possible.. ....appreciated..more impt is both u n yr wifey r in one piece ..haha

Last edited by Rickey; 23-07-2022 at 08:46 AM.
Old 21-07-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Such a steamy n arousing instalment to read ...thanks to TS ..pretty sure all of us will be hard n wet reading it esp if it is seen in real life ..

glad to know that J is also fascinated by Mike's big, long circumcised cock when she saw it something which almost every gal would like too ...

so steam to know J felt so much sexual pleasure at her nips n pussy when Gina stimulated them with her fingers at the same time to make her pussy wet enough n ready to be fucked by her husband Mike

Last edited by Rickey; 23-07-2022 at 08:49 AM.
Old 21-07-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
left1dollar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1