The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2024, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Tried YxYx before entrance is 60
Room with window and without shower
Normal msg std with basic teasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeee View Post
hi guys, want to check with u all? did anyone tried any ML at king george avenue beside the ace market? i remember there was a milf name k***y. hoping for someone who have her number.
Old 26-05-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
JNJN3389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Bao-er was my last encounter of good ML there. Her WC changed name/picture liao so I assumed she no longer there and deleted. If she is still there, she is good!
seems like she is back but move to area G now
Old 26-05-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Happened to see this weiwei @ new angela wellness. Looks pretty hot with a 1 piece black dress. Anyone knows if her boobs are man made?
Old 26-05-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
Happened to see this weiwei @ new angela wellness. Looks pretty hot with a 1 piece black dress. Anyone knows if her boobs are man made?
My fav is Liya.. hahaa
Old Yesterday, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemilogao View Post
Today went down to try Rose from the land of pandas.

See the photos quite chio with those waternehlons and thinking confirm is landmine. Surprisingly is quite good. Picture maybe minus 15%, wont hiam. She say she is 29 yo, but i think got about 33 like that. Come SG about 1 month so far already.
Her shop today no electricity so she kena stationed at another shop. Location easy to find, rooms quite clean.

Massage is soso.. but not important. When she removed her top, my hand automatic go roam those twin peaks liao, like got magnet like that. She only speaks chinese, cannot speak french. Lollipop eating could improve, but can see got try. Exercise session was pretty good with good stereos and ample to grab. After few positions and keep seeing those melons bounce i buay tahan and give her liao.

Total damage is 3B all in, recommend those bros that like huge twin peaks to go try.

RTM - yes.
I went to try Rose liao 😊 definitely not a syt anymore, but tbh quite well maintained, on first look was in a skimpy dress that shows off her strength, and that is her two big melons. Place was clean, although it gives off a sleazy feel with those relic-style red lights. After a short massage which was quite relaxing, the whole time I was alrdy rock hard, Rose asked me to turn around. Revealed that two melons quickly 🤩 she has a slight tummy, but the sight of those two big soft melons really made me as hard as I possibly can. Her boobs not firm anymore, but also not say sag until v jialat. BJ was pretty nice as well, the small mouth on that small face trying to deepthroat my big dick, I always try to give myself that little bit more pleasure by pressing their head down lightly. FJ was pretty standard, just noting that her melons were pressing against my chest when she was in cowgirl position and pressing forward a little. Will RTF
Old Yesterday, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 1
icemilogao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyicemilogao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
I went to try Rose liao 😊 definitely not a syt anymore, but tbh quite well maintained, on first look was in a skimpy dress that shows off her strength, and that is her two big melons. Place was clean, although it gives off a sleazy feel with those relic-style red lights. After a short massage which was quite relaxing, the whole time I was alrdy rock hard, Rose asked me to turn around. Revealed that two melons quickly 🤩 she has a slight tummy, but the sight of those two big soft melons really made me as hard as I possibly can. Her boobs not firm anymore, but also not say sag until v jialat. BJ was pretty nice as well, the small mouth on that small face trying to deepthroat my big dick, I always try to give myself that little bit more pleasure by pressing their head down lightly. FJ was pretty standard, just noting that her melons were pressing against my chest when she was in cowgirl position and pressing forward a little. Will RTF
Glad that you enjoyed your time with rose bro Really quite solid at this price point i feel. Those melons really are damn nice haha
Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post
There is some enhancement but not the rock hard type.
Old Today, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Coco is the real commando..who in the right mind will allow video the session..hahhaa
This commando gem - coco is back ..and Yang Yang too
Time to visit her again
Old Today, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Denisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
Hi bro, able to share rose contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1