The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
soldierboy168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The unexpected affair

Hi bros, here's a short story about an affair which started while I was on a business trip to Sg. She and I are in the same industry but different companies, I'm the client and she's the contractor. She's sweet, petite, sexy and engaged; I'm tall, tanned, handsome(in her context) and engaged too.

It all started when I met her again last year after 2 years we met once in my office, and she came over in normal clothes which revealed her nice 32B boobs and a really curvaceous petite body. She's about 160cm and 45kg. She's not the stunning striking lady with the hot features but more like the typical Girl Next Door type with a very infectious cheerful character.

I was always teasing her on the phone whenever I called up to get more information on certain products from her and she would always play along with me. I knew that she was attracted to me but I know I can't advance further because I am an engaged man. So, just a few months ago, we travelled to Singapore (we're not singaporeans) for work and I invited her for a drink in the evening at the MBS. 2 glasses of wine for us, and after a couple of sips she threw her lips onto mine and gave me a wild french kiss. I responded while being shocked as to what was happening but at that moment, I felt that I was in heaven. That feeling was as though we were long lost lovers who haven't seen each other for decades and we were just passionately kissing in the bar packed with people and couldn't careless if any glances were thrown at us.

The night ended with no sex, she came over to my room, we were just all over each other hugging, kissing and caressing each other in bed. Next day, I gave her my room key and told her once she's done with her dinner appointment to come over. I did not expected much as we actually promised that what happened that night stayed that night. As the night came, as I was busy with my emails, the door unlocked and she came into the room with a long black dress, her hair dressed down and there she was in her hot CFM look. I stood up from my chair, embraced her into my arms and planted a deep and long french kiss. I've not had such passionate kiss for a long time, not even my wife-to-be could have given such a passionate kiss. We were just not able to stop touching each other and kissing.

She pushed me aside and told me she need to shower. I was quite horny at that point and I know although she's having her period, I really wanted to pump her hard and passionately. We were hugging and caressing after she came out from the shower, in her panties and my t-shirt. I tried to initiate to signal I wanted a fuck but she was resisting my fingers from entering for most of the time. So the kissing and caressing got more intense and I started to run my fingers all over her body and started teasing her tits more intensely. I could hear her breathing got deeper and she started to gave me sexy moans when i licked her thighs. I just couldn't hold on anymore and took off her panties, sexy light green lacy t-back, mmmm, that just turned me on further.

I fondled her breast and played with her clitoris and she couldn't resist it and started masturbating my little hard on stick. To the point when I felt that she was wet enough, I capped and put her on me to ride. Her warm tight pussy sucked my hard dick so tightly that she gave a soft moan, I knew she felt a bit of tinge of pain. Guess she hasn't rode a big dick before We started with cowgirl, missionary, doggie and back to cowgirl to finish her off with her climax. She was drained and exhausted after she reached orgasm and I couldn't bear to go on as tomorrow she'll be busier than I am with work. We cleaned up, saw some blood stains on the bedsheet, went to soak in the hot tub together and went to bed.

Since then, we've been contacting each other everyday, and I can't forget that night til now. We've been trying to cut it off but it just seems like it's quite hard to do it. I'm just wondering when will be the next time that we can have some private time together and have great sex. I told her the next round won't be like that night, I'll drive her crazy and fuck her til she's dry and I know she's super wet down there when I tell her this through the phone or even during our secret meetings outside.

Just had to write this to share with you bros because it's hard to keep it to myself and trying to be as natural as possible in front of my wife-to-be. I do feel guilt but at the same time, I do not want to lose this feeling. How selfish it is to be like this but I know, if I can make her my mistress, I know she won't say no. Just a matter of persuasion, but don't want to spoil her marriage as well as she's also engaged too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1