The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
FLdude is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Sent you a PM and an email sista! Hope to hear from you soon
Old 01-06-2011, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS

Cooooool Down My Honourable Cum Queen

Anger will bring you nowhere. Just Keep it up and suck those Cock Dry .....

Sssssshhhhh Just do it
Old 02-06-2011, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Milan View Post
Make use of forum to advertise your services yet still don't want to pay to forum owner

No free meal in this world, FUCK YOU low class stingy cqueen !
Good morning Samster AC_Milan,

1. Thank you for sharing with me that a token fee must be paid to the forum operator for using his forum for one business transactional activity for one's own monetary gain.

2. My slutty tongue fully agree with you that there is "no free meal in this world' and one must pay for what one use for one's benefit.

3. Your baseless allegation that my slutty tongue is engaged in some kind of paid sexual vice transaction activity in this forum is factually incorrect. My slutty tongue only actively invites any like minded samster to offer his hard wet juicy cock to be deepthroated by my warm hungry mouth for mutual erotic pleasures without any monetary gain on my part. Such mutual consent adult erotic bj fun is unconditional.

4. Your strong use of uncouth language on me for this wrong unfair accusation may well result from your hatred/anger compulsive behavioural disorder. Your profound use of coarse vulgarity is well demonstrated below:

AC_Milan
Samster (M) Join Date: Mar 2009
My Reputation:Points: 0 / Power: 0

Re: (+╹◡╹+) mY LavisHinG WILD CaT W CIM (+╹◡╹+)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kan ni na boo chao chee bye okt ah mui, ask your mother come and suck my cock then i will ram hard on your wife chao chee bye & sister chao backside !

very soon i will email to Anti-Vice and Buddhist Association since you want to use Buddhist signage for your sex trade !

I kan ni na boo lau chao chee bye okt, your whole fucking family die !

why don't you upload your mother, wife & sister's chee bye face for all bro to decide how much they can sell !!!!

always put up fake photo and con bros money in this forum !

na buay chee bye okt

5. True, the OKT was unethical in his business conduct, surely there is no need for the use of such excessive coarse profanity and vulgarity.

6. My slutty tongue may pardon you for your blatantly rude and uncivilised way in the hope that you will learn from this episode to get your facts right and exercise restraint in using coarse vulgar language.

7. Cheers.
Old 03-06-2011, 09:41 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLdude View Post
Sent you a PM and an email sista! Hope to hear from you soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Hunter View Post
Hi sistas, can i have yr contact?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlVince View Post
wow! some intense stuffs going on here. oh well, can pm me ur contact? we can hang out for abit b4 u decide if u wanna have some juicy meat :P

Good evening horny samsters,

Just do not mast and save all your hot cum before emailing my slutty tongue at [email protected] with your intro, your likes and dislikes in your erotic fun and not forgetting to leave your HP no to make it faster and easier for my slutty tongue to enjoy your wet hard cock...
Old 04-06-2011, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
FLdude is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post

AC_Milan
Samster (M) Join Date: Mar 2009
My Reputation:Points: 0 / Power: 0

Re: (+╹◡╹+) mY LavisHinG WILD CaT W CIM (+╹◡╹+)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kan ni na boo chao chee bye okt ah mui, ask your mother come and suck my cock then i will ram hard on your wife chao chee bye & sister chao backside !

very soon i will email to Anti-Vice and Buddhist Association since you want to use Buddhist signage for your sex trade !

I kan ni na boo lau chao chee bye okt, your whole fucking family die !

why don't you upload your mother, wife & sister's chee bye face for all bro to decide how much they can sell !!!!

always put up fake photo and con bros money in this forum !

na buay chee bye okt

LOL. This is epic funny. The dude needs to go back to primary school to learn proper English man.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
[B]Good morning Samster AC_Milan,

1. Thank you for sharing with me that a token fee must be paid to the forum operator for using his forum for one business transactional activity for one's own monetary gain.

3. Your baseless allegation that my slutty tongue is engaged in some kind of paid sexual vice transaction activity in this forum is factually incorrect.

stingy cqueen, you are smart enuff to asked your clients not to write any report in this forum.

btw how did get your customers and quench your sucking thirst, through sammyboy forum or you advertise yourself in the Straits Times classified ad ?

fyi if you get your customers through this forum then you are liable to pay for ad fees, nothing is free ok

FYI i have politely asked this silly okt ahmui not to use the Buddhist religion signage to associate with his sex trade but unfortunately he was trying to act tough to show all sammyboyforum bros that he is somebody in this society so in the end kena fucked by me

btw all the operators/okts know when not to overstep the boundary except the silly boy ahmui.

oh cqueen, if you get caught for molesting a boy, never tell the judge that you have done many good deeds in the past in exchange for lighter sentences because it has got nothing to do with your fucking thread, what i meant is silly okt ahmiu's thread has got nothing to do with your fucking thread. Since you like to suck & dig so much, you should use your own finger & dig your own asshole instead.

Please pay the forum owner for advertising your services in this thread, remember, nothing is free.

You are the first in Sammyboy sucking bros' cock for free
Old 04-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
LOL. This is epic funny. The dude needs to go back to primary school to learn proper English man.

provided if you suck my cock then i will go & learn the engkok again

pm me when your mouth is ready to suck !
Old 04-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:

I am glad that my thread has some light, humorous moments to bring laughter and relaxtion to you, beside my goodwill free erotic bj.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ghostzckc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi cqueen i juz emailed u with my hp no hope to hear a reply from u soon! (:
Old 09-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Milan View Post
stingy cqueen, you are smart enuff to asked your clients not to write any report in this forum.

btw how did get your customers and quench your sucking thirst, through sammyboy forum or you advertise yourself in the Straits Times classified ad ?

fyi if you get your customers through this forum then you are liable to pay for ad fees, nothing is free ok

FYI i have politely asked this silly okt ahmui not to use the Buddhist religion signage to associate with his sex trade but unfortunately he was trying to act tough to show all sammyboyforum bros that he is somebody in this society so in the end kena fucked by me

btw all the operators/okts know when not to overstep the boundary except the silly boy ahmui.

oh cqueen, if you get caught for molesting a boy, never tell the judge that you have done many good deeds in the past in exchange for lighter sentences because it has got nothing to do with your fucking thread, what i meant is silly okt ahmiu's thread has got nothing to do with your fucking thread. Since you like to suck & dig so much, you should use your own finger & dig your own asshole instead.

Please pay the forum owner for advertising your services in this thread, remember, nothing is free.

You are the first in Sammyboy sucking bros' cock for free

Good afternoon Samster AC_Milan,

1. Your basis of contentions are:

A. NOT PAYING DUE FEES FOR MY SO CALLED "PAID SEX SERVICES"

Your goodself had aknowleged that my slutty tongue is the "first in Sammyboy sucking bros' cock for free" which simply implied there is no paid transactional sex business of any kind. Hence, you can now stop debating on this baseless allegation which has no merits at all.

B. IRRELEVANCE OF YOUR UNCOUTH OKT THREAD WITH MINE

Good riddance, I am glad you acknowleged there is no relevance of any kind between my thread and your offending one. Your thread was used to demonstrate your poor anger management and profound vulgarity which may result in your irrational, compulsive behavourial disorder.

2. Your senseless defiance of asking another samster to suck your cock first before you want to go and improve your English is something that defies all logic. Since you are such an illogical, senseless and irrational being, it would certainly be a waste of my time to continue any further on this topic.

3. May God bless you and help you on your diffcult, near impossible road of recovery to "normality".

Last edited by cqueen; 09-06-2011 at 02:29 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 09-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Not Activated

ghostzckc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi cqueen! did u see my pm? (: hope to hear from u soon!
Old 11-06-2011, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 20
terry1982 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterry1982 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterry1982 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterterry1982 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hello sistas cqueen, i had PMed u twice. hope to hear from u soon...
Old 11-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pm-ed you, hope to hear from you.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Good afternoon Samster AC_Milan,

1. Your basis of contentions are:

A. NOT PAYING DUE FEES FOR MY SO CALLED "PAID SEX SERVICES"

Your goodself had aknowleged that my slutty tongue is the "first in Sammyboy sucking bros' cock for free" which simply implied there is no paid transactional sex business of any kind. Hence, you can now stop debating on this baseless allegation which has no merits at all.

B. IRRELEVANCE OF YOUR UNCOUTH OKT THREAD WITH MINE

Good riddance, I am glad you acknowleged there is no relevance of any kind between my thread and your offending one. Your thread was used to demonstrate your poor anger management and profound vulgarity which may result in your irrational, compulsive behavourial disorder.

2. Your senseless defiance of asking another samster to suck your cock first before you want to go and improve your English is something that defies all logic. Since you are such an illogical, senseless and irrational being, it would certainly be a waste of my time to continue any further on this topic.

3. May God bless you and help you on your diffcult, near impossible road of recovery to "normality".
Ha Ha , way to go sis!! Straight to the point eh? All the best, cheers .............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-06-2011, 05:45 PM
SamSter

Tengaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah piang eh!!
this thread toking about wat?
Read until blur!
Advert Space Available