The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 29-05-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
rabusto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Bro ofdemoacc, she is one hot chick!
Old 29-05-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthAidKit View Post
Tried one in my former company.

She was the wild and playful one under the sheet. She was married and had a child. Love dirty talking and rough piak. Did in public places then proceed to room. Did the deed almost every week. "Arrangement" lasted a year. It ended when she was pregnant with the 2nd child. Priority changed.

We still remain as friends although I left the firm for 3 years. Still catching up but no more piak piak.

Leave it as a nice memory.
Is her child yours ??? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-05-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18925 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great updates. keep them cumming bros.
Old 31-05-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
great updates. keep them cumming bros.
Yes hope to hear more too
Old 01-06-2022, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeeChongWai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpedUp View Post
Yes hope to hear more too
Hoping too!
Old 01-06-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Anymore continuation from our dear sis lollipopgal ???
Yes, very busy these days with going back to office need to find the time and the mood to write.

I remembered being rushed to complete a project and we had to work during the weekends and we were conversing on a saturday sending notes and files while trying to finish all the reports for monday. We finally managed to wrap up closer to evening when he pop a question, would you like to meet later. It was the first time we actually arranged to meet from an outside setting and we decided to head to east coast park.

Deep down inside, I knew that what he wanted and the excitement was building up as I went through my wardrobe thinking of what to wear to meet him. I finally decided on a short tube, a short skirt with just thongs under. It made things really easy later. Of course there was a long jacket covering, if not I would have looked really out of place being at ecp. We decided on a time and place and finally we met around 9+pm.

It was dark but ecp was still crowded at that time, we sat along breakwater and chatted mostly about work and all for the first hour or so as we slowly sat closer and closer and leaning against each other while his hands wrapped around my shoulders and moving down to my waist. He admitted that he was quite disappointed to see me so wrapped up unlike my dresses in office. However, me being naughty, just unzipped my jacket and that was when his actions and expressions changed.

He felt my breasts over my tube top and realised that I wasnt wearing a bra and my nipples were already erected and protruding through my tube. He tickled and groped my breasts while we french kissed as I felt his hard on through his berms fully erected. We fondled and kissed each other for awhile before he brought me to a bench, which was really dark and hidden from main path of the joggers, by then my panties was already wet and I knew I was going to get fucked by him for the first time.

He made me sit on his lap facing him with my jacket hanging off my shoulders while we continued kissing and he started attacking my pussy. He played with my clit and rotated with sticking his finger into my pussy while my thong is being pulled one side. He cheekily commented that my thong is in the way and pulled it all down slowly before removing it. He had so much access as I felt his hands move harder and faster rubbing my clit and pussy and within minutes, I knew I was cumming.

I hugged his head, suffocating him in the process as my body jerked and I kept moaning, while under my muffled voice "i am cumming". He increased his pace and the next thing I knew was his berms was totally wet from all my pussy juice. I hugged him tight and catch my breath but he had other ideas. He removed my jacket and wrapped it around my waist, pulled down my tube and I was totally topless in the middle of a park.

He lifted my slightly, unzipped his berms and pulled down his underwear along. He adjusted me slightly as I felt his dickhead slowly inching inch by inch into my pussy before engulfing it totally. It was really tight after orgasm and he told me it felt really good the grip around his dick as he slowly lifted me up and down. After a while in that action when I regain my composure, it was my turn to fuck him.

Cowgirl is my favourite position as I rocked him hard and fast. My breasts bouncing up and down as I looked right into his eyes. Within minutes, I felt him tightening his grip, rocking me harder and faster and he grunting he is cumming as I dismounted him, stroking him as hard and fast as I could and before I could react. He shot up high and alot hitting my face and all my breasts as he lean back on the bench totally spent.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
Yes, very busy these days with going back to office need to find the time and the mood to write.

I remembered being rushed to complete a project and we had to work during the weekends and we were conversing on a saturday sending notes and files while trying to finish all the reports for monday. We finally managed to wrap up closer to evening when he pop a question, would you like to meet later. It was the first time we actually arranged to meet from an outside setting and we decided to head to east coast park.

Deep down inside, I knew that what he wanted and the excitement was building up as I went through my wardrobe thinking of what to wear to meet him. I finally decided on a short tube, a short skirt with just thongs under. It made things really easy later. Of course there was a long jacket covering, if not I would have looked really out of place being at ecp. We decided on a time and place and finally we met around 9+pm.

It was dark but ecp was still crowded at that time, we sat along breakwater and chatted mostly about work and all for the first hour or so as we slowly sat closer and closer and leaning against each other while his hands wrapped around my shoulders and moving down to my waist. He admitted that he was quite disappointed to see me so wrapped up unlike my dresses in office. However, me being naughty, just unzipped my jacket and that was when his actions and expressions changed.

He felt my breasts over my tube top and realised that I wasnt wearing a bra and my nipples were already erected and protruding through my tube. He tickled and groped my breasts while we french kissed as I felt his hard on through his berms fully erected. We fondled and kissed each other for awhile before he brought me to a bench, which was really dark and hidden from main path of the joggers, by then my panties was already wet and I knew I was going to get fucked by him for the first time.

He made me sit on his lap facing him with my jacket hanging off my shoulders while we continued kissing and he started attacking my pussy. He played with my clit and rotated with sticking his finger into my pussy while my thong is being pulled one side. He cheekily commented that my thong is in the way and pulled it all down slowly before removing it. He had so much access as I felt his hands move harder and faster rubbing my clit and pussy and within minutes, I knew I was cumming.

I hugged his head, suffocating him in the process as my body jerked and I kept moaning, while under my muffled voice "i am cumming". He increased his pace and the next thing I knew was his berms was totally wet from all my pussy juice. I hugged him tight and catch my breath but he had other ideas. He removed my jacket and wrapped it around my waist, pulled down my tube and I was totally topless in the middle of a park.

He lifted my slightly, unzipped his berms and pulled down his underwear along. He adjusted me slightly as I felt his dickhead slowly inching inch by inch into my pussy before engulfing it totally. It was really tight after orgasm and he told me it felt really good the grip around his dick as he slowly lifted me up and down. After a while in that action when I regain my composure, it was my turn to fuck him.

Cowgirl is my favourite position as I rocked him hard and fast. My breasts bouncing up and down as I looked right into his eyes. Within minutes, I felt him tightening his grip, rocking me harder and faster and he grunting he is cumming as I dismounted him, stroking him as hard and fast as I could and before I could react. He shot up high and alot hitting my face and all my breasts as he lean back on the bench totally spent.
Wow exciting, leaving me a boner while reading. Cant wait for the next part
Old 01-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

you seem to enjoy getting jizz on the breast

Quote:
Old 01-06-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It was dark but ecp was still crowded at that time, we sat along breakwater and chatted mostly about work and all for the first hour or so as we slowly sat closer and closer and leaning against each other while his hands wrapped around my shoulders and moving down to my waist...me being naughty, just unzipped my jacket and that was when his actions and expressions changed.

It was really tight after orgasm and he told me it felt really good the grip around his dick as he slowly lifted me up and down. After a while in that action when I regain my composure, it was my turn to fuck him.

Wow, dear sis, didn't know until now wat a good sex writer u are !!!...so well written in good english using all the sexual terms n language that all of us gals n guys know n use in this sex forum....yr story is so sexciting sis !!!...

T.Q v much for cumming back despite your office busyness n no moodness to share more with us abt yr next sexventure with yr ex colleague ...but this time outside in the open but dark beachside in ecp during which u fucked with him for the 1st time...yr 1st SIP

Can feel you sis...how nervous n sexcited u were feeling from the moment u were choosing wat dress n underwear to wear for this notti date with him, so clever but naughty gal u r going braless knowing b4 hand wat he wanted from u.

yes, sis..like other bros here, I also got an erection ..reading how u describe how naughty both of you were to each other at the beach late in the night, you enjoying yr 1st fuck with him in yr favourite cowgirl position ending with both of u cumming very hard....envy him that it was he n not me to be the 1st guy to taste yr sweet juicy pussy for the 1st time that night...hehe

Hope to read more of yr naughty sexventures sis if there is more....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-06-2022 at 06:14 PM.
Old 02-06-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18925 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great write up sis.. keep them cumming please as n when you are free please
Old 09-06-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
acetannn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow nice share!
Old 10-06-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
Victronica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share sis lollipopgal, thanks!
Old 11-06-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
yosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

awesome share more
Old 12-06-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 711 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Nice story. Mine was overseas at work and we are away from home for a few weeks. You always have that lonely feeling when you are overseas. All you need is to start with some dinner, shopping, drinks.

Eventually the guy will make the first move. I tried very hard not to have sex (just using my mouth and tits) but eventually can’t resist and have sex. Some guys are so good and they make you feel so love. A lot of foreplay when they eat your pussy for a long long time and you will probably forget everything as if you are on drugs. When you stray for the first time, you will feel guilty but after that, I don’t feel the guilt anymore whenever I do it.

A few guidelines. If you don’t want to make mistake
(1) don’t spend private time with your colleagues
(2) don’t go to private places (like home, hotels etc)
(3) don’t let him touch you (especially your sensitive area like ears, nipples, pussy)
(4) don’t strip and do 69
(5) don’t let his penile come near pussy (there will be no return for both)
(6) lastly, don’t let him cum inside you for whatever reason (always use protection. Will be more guilty if you infect your other half)
Old 12-06-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Nice story. Mine was overseas at work and we are away from home for a few weeks. You always have that lonely feeling when you are overseas. All you need is to start with some dinner, shopping, drinks.

Eventually the guy will make the first move. I tried very hard not to have sex (just using my mouth and tits) but eventually can’t resist and have sex. Some guys are so good and they make you feel so love. A lot of foreplay when they eat your pussy for a long long time and you will probably forget everything as if you are on drugs. When you stray for the first time, you will feel guilty but after that, I don’t feel the guilt anymore whenever I do it.

A few guidelines. If you don’t want to make mistake
(1) don’t spend private time with your colleagues
(2) don’t go to private places (like home, hotels etc)
(3) don’t let him touch you (especially your sensitive area like ears, nipples, pussy)
(4) don’t strip and do 69
(5) don’t let his penile come near pussy (there will be no return for both)
(6) lastly, don’t let him cum inside you for whatever reason (always use protection. Will be more guilty if you infect your other half)
Indeed, travelling on business can feel lonely or even confused when the trips are intensive. I tried before 10 days over 4 to 6 cities, woke up at night took a little while to recall which city was I in.
However, to have sex with colleagues, even if you both are single or available, will complicate the working relationship. While you guys thought it's just to get rid of the loneliness and its a one off aka ONS, when it becomes multiple ONS with the same person, and when one of you become more attached and serious while the other person does not think likewise.
Worst, if one or both of you are attached or married.
It just ain't worth the trouble or potential problem.
Feeling lonely is just a lame excuse to have sex with colleagues.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1