The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 16
Nov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eating a lady

Remember I used to have a gf that whenever going down on her and she gets high, will start squirming really hard, keep turning around, arching her back, but always short of full orgasm.
Was an exercise in futility trying to oral her to full orgasm when the toss and fro starts.

In hindsight, maybe should have tried tying her down

Relax, have fun, chill out....

This clip relaxes me and makes me smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNCG6v3TcY
Old 16-01-2024, 11:53 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

eating a lady gets me high and hard, so it works well for me and her.

Once I get it all wet below, she begs me to enter, and I move up to ram it into her. It all works out.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-01-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
CrimsonSky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrimsonSky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The clit, always work around but not touching the clit, and then move away to other areas to build up.
When your chin is wet from her juice, move onto clit, lick and gently suck on it, vibrate the tongue.

Sound effects incoming
Old 22-01-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSky View Post
The clit, always work around but not touching the clit, and then move away to other areas to build up.
When your chin is wet from her juice, move onto clit, lick and gently suck on it, vibrate the tongue.

Sound effects incoming
Wah, I like this suggestion on the teasing to build the tension. Ahha. Love it bro.
Old 23-01-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

for those who are empat mata, please do not forget to take off.

mine was broken into two when I was painting my partner.

her reaction was so strong that her grip broke my empat mata.

Old 06-02-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

How is everyone on sucking clits. Mt most recent one almost did a full squirt on me. But she was flowing non stops. Damn. And after that she was begging for the main course. She was so dripping wet that even going anal was not as tough as all her juices flowed down.
Old 06-02-2024, 08:43 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I think different ladies like being eaten differently

I got a wierd one who does not like me using my tongue on her clit, she is hyper sensitive.

She was okay with kissing around her pussy, side, and even with build up, mouth on pussy, eating her

But the min I use the tongue to lick the clit or suck it, she jumps up and says she doesn't like it.

Kind of a wet blanket for me, because my exes, loved it, and it was a winner that drives them nuts.

Still trying to get her to relax and enjoy
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-02-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
Hanny0915 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honestly it depends on the girl. I have mixture experience, some would love it and some are just not so adventurous. You can always ask as a form of respect, who knows u might hit a jackpot
Old 07-02-2024, 11:45 PM
Warriors of the Deep

anyone try eating a girl when she's cumming?

what's your experience? she wants cock or mouth?
Old 09-02-2024, 02:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
anyone try eating a girl when she's cumming?

what's your experience? she wants cock or mouth?
Depends. Some want to focus on their orgasm and will just beg me not to stop painting. I will just oblige and have fun counting the orgasms she has. One funny girl will scream until she calls out for water. Apparently all the screaming makes her thirsty. Then she asks me to paint her again and she will continue screaming.

Some get super sensitive and will naturally draw away and be hypersensitive so no way I can get near the pussy. But she will be super grateful right after and ask me to pump her full tank. My current gf is like this.

I had an ex KTV girl who can have multiple orgasms and she liked to have a first clitoral orgasm from painting, but will ask to ride me right after to see if she csn achieve vaginal orgasm. She nearly broke my cock a few times from vigorous riding but will always always make sure that my balls are totally drained by the end of the night.

Unforgettable.

Last edited by Penguin23; 09-02-2024 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Edited for syntax, grammar and clarity
Old 13-02-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Depends. Some want to focus on their orgasm and will just beg me not to stop painting. I will just oblige and have fun counting the orgasms she has. One funny girl will scream until she calls out for water. Apparently all the screaming makes her thirsty. Then she asks me to paint her again and she will continue screaming.

Some get super sensitive and will naturally draw away and be hypersensitive so no way I can get near the pussy. But she will be super grateful right after and ask me to pump her full tank. My current gf is like this.

I had an ex KTV girl who can have multiple orgasms and she liked to have a first clitoral orgasm from painting, but will ask to ride me right after to see if she csn achieve vaginal orgasm. She nearly broke my cock a few times from vigorous riding but will always always make sure that my balls are totally drained by the end of the night.

Unforgettable.
Word bro. It’s actually very sexy to have a girl who knows what’s she wants and a girl who’ll work extra hard not just to get her orgasm but to also show u she’s gonna work for it. Love it.
Old 13-02-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
acidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidb1000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanny0915 View Post
Honestly it depends on the girl. I have mixture experience, some would love it and some are just not so adventurous. You can always ask as a form of respect, who knows u might hit a jackpot
Ya, had tried lady before only can cum by painting only
Old 13-02-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

My ex-PRC ML is mostly sensitive to 1st: cunnilingus and 2nd: DFK. Need to be very good at these 2 otherwise it is very difficult to really get her wet before I can start to fuck her. The new PRC ML I'm trying to advance is probably also like that.
Old 13-02-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 7
DemonShades is one of the Best!DemonShades is one of the Best!DemonShades is one of the Best!

most important is the togue skill must be good
Old 22-02-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tidoga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

end of the night.
Advert Space Available