The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Unrepented is Cool - loads of Potential
Beer Girl from PRC - How to sian? Any suggestions?

Hi samsters,

I am still a newbie here. Need advice and "qing duo duo zi jiao".

Today afternoon, I saw a PRC beer girl at one of the coffeeshop at lavender, quite chio and hard working. But my friend and I don't drink beer. First sight is wife material, of course still too early to tell on the other attributes.

Any suggestions how to make the opening line and followup actions?
Old 17-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beer Girl from PRC - How to sian? Any suggestions?

Then you have to learn to drink beer now ..

Alternatively you can put a stack of cash on the table next time you see her
Old 17-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

"hello i find u look like one of the chio and famous PRC movie star but cant rem her name, pls sit with me and let me look at u for 10 mins so i can recall her name. btw what's ur name? my name is.."
Old 17-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Not Activated

Bros, I understand "No Money, No Honey" principle. But the challenge is not to simply use money, which I do not have in abundance.

Even I drink beer also not many bottles. She just open two bottles, bring ice... then liao liao....how to develop???
Old 17-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Friend ,

Ok, actually the initial post was not really serious from me.

Basically you need to know what is your purpose to know this PRC beer-girl ?
You need to realize that she will be different from most girls around, OL or some local girls around here. Their motive will definetely be different from them.

Maybe you can ask the "uncles" who always drink beer there for assistance or simply just observe.

You may think my suggestion is quite vague, becuase i seriously suggest you look elsewhere.
Old 17-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Not Activated

Appreciate your advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post

You may think my suggestion is quite vague, becuase i seriously suggest you look elsewhere.
Old 17-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Who ever said you must drink the beer you bought?

You want to sian her, just order 10 cartons with her. Pay her the cash, let her get a handsome commission.

Keep smiling at her while she opens every bottle. Then since you don't drink, pour the beer into the drain one bottle by one bottle.

Remember, keep smiling at her while you pour away the beer.
Why you so like dat?
Old 18-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Samster

on 1 hand she might smile because of the commision..
on the other hand, she might think TS is 变态, keep smiling
Old 18-10-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 21
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post

You want to sian her, just order 10 cartons with her. Pay her the cash, let her get a handsome commission.

Keep smiling at her while she opens every bottle. Then since you don't drink, pour the beer into the drain one bottle by one bottle.

HAHAHAHA Good one
Old 18-10-2009, 12:36 AM
Not Activated

LOL.... you saw this in a HongKong Movie or what?

If like that, might as well I give her the ten cartons, for her to sell. Like that more than commission.

But I broke lei. Got min. investment, max. return ideas or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post

Old 18-10-2009, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1606 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40357 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

1st keep looking at her
let her feel tats u r checking up on her
wait for her eyes ctc
give her a smile n signal her to come over
start t conversation .........

美女 你一定好累了吧?
因为你一直在我的眼里和脑海里来回走
可以给我你的电话号码吗?
你几点放工?
我请你吃夜霄?

If she respond positively
Haha tats all up to u .........
Dum b shy... as a beer girl she already expected some tiko bros ard..haha

If she is not up to game.......
Sorry bro .....forget it just move on......not all beer girl go for quick money
Oooooorrrr.......mayb u want to came bk a few more time
Old 18-10-2009, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

hmmm we have a serious problem here

You do not not drink beer and you are broke.... & you want to sian a beer girl!!!!!Think you better dun sian just watch better

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 18-10-2009, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

i thk it's best to start off by ordering a few bottles of beer fr her. give her some tips, say $5-10 so tt it will leave an impression. (ask yrslf, hw many custmrs who order beer usually tip d gals?)

this kindof thing muz not rush one. muz visit her regularly to slowly establish d friendship. best still, if u have a car, offer to take her out for supper after work n send her home. this shd score u a lot of pts. they wk late everyday n will be dead tired by day end, so to have some1 driving her safely home (n mayb saving her some transp costs) she shd b very happy. her boss may have prior transport arrangemts but u can still ask. over a few mths u shd hv gained her trust. at tt juncture u can gauge if she really likes u n may try dating her out.

my 1/2 goal worth ... altho i've no experience chasing a 'pi jiu mei'. Gd 6 n dun 4get to write us an FR if u succeed in upping her!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-10-2009, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ballyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
i thk it's best to start off by ordering a few bottles of beer fr her. give her some tips, say $5-10 so tt it will leave an impression. (ask yrslf, hw many custmrs who order beer usually tip d gals?)

this kindof thing muz not rush one. muz visit her regularly to slowly establish d friendship. best still, if u have a car, offer to take her out for supper after work n send her home. this shd score u a lot of pts. they wk late everyday n will be dead tired by day end, so to have some1 driving her safely home (n mayb saving her some transp costs) she shd b very happy. her boss may have prior transport arrangemts but u can still ask. over a few mths u shd hv gained her trust. at tt juncture u can gauge if she really likes u n may try dating her out.

my 1/2 goal worth ... altho i've no experience chasing a 'pi jiu mei'. Gd 6 n dun 4get to write us an FR if u succeed in upping her!
I agree with you.. Start the ball rolling as friends. If you show ur true colours as wanting to screw her, I think it will be gameover pretty quickly. Further more if you want to have a serious relationship, it should begin from friendship and not lust

I think you can give her a surprise by waiting for her to
knock off and offer to send her home.. I think she will be very touched by your sincerity and gesture.

Then build it up by smsing her, calling her and going out with her on dates.. I don't think you should initiate sex any time soon if you are looking for a long time rs. If halfway you decided that she is not the one, I suggest don't waste your time and up her when you can but then again rememer the differences between lust and love.

Hope this helps..
Old 18-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30756 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrepented View Post
If like that, might as well I give her the ten cartons, for her to sell. Like that more than commission.

But I broke lei. Got min. investment, max. return ideas or not?
TS, broke & yet wanna sian ? i think u better siam than sian.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1