The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 19
donchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant futuredonchew has a brilliant future
Beware

Hi all bro i'm here to notify all of u to be beware of people who offer poly ger for service. Recently i went to the chatline and a guy mention that he got 10 over poly gers age between 18 to 20 offering sex service and price for single is 100 and tarma is 160 all include and gers u can choose. Attracted by the price call up the guy and went to lavender hotel81 to meet the guy. Another guy name ah seng approach me and tell me that his boss ask him to meet me and giess what the first question he ask me is am i a policeman. I'm shoik and ask him why, he told me that a police car just passby and they thought that i'm a policeman next he ask for my cont no and HP model so i show him and after verify he is convince that i'm not a policeman. I tell myself woooo very tight security must be very safe than. Next he ask for the money so i pay him 160 and he ask me to proceed to room 204 so i do as he told. While waiting for the lift he call someone telling him that i'm coming up woooo againg i told myself really good security so i went to the room and press the bell. Fucking hell guess what a half naked guy open the door and ask mewho i'm looking for. Oh SHIT that's it i know something is wrong immediately call up the boss and ah seng but no one answer. There goes my 160. I'm not here to ask for sympathy but just to ALERT all bro here pls do not be cheated by fucker like them. They got hands and legs don't find a proper job but use this trick to cheat our hard earn money.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: Beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by donchew
Hi all bro i'm here to notify all of u to be beware of people who offer poly ger for service. Recently i went to the chatline and a guy mention that he got 10 over poly gers age between 18 to 20 offering sex service and price for single is 100 and tarma is 160 all include and gers u can choose. Attracted by the price call up the guy and went to lavender hotel81 to meet the guy. Another guy name ah seng approach me and tell me that his boss ask him to meet me and giess what the first question he ask me is am i a policeman. I'm shoik and ask him why, he told me that a police car just passby and they thought that i'm a policeman next he ask for my cont no and HP model so i show him and after verify he is convince that i'm not a policeman. I tell myself woooo very tight security must be very safe than. Next he ask for the money so i pay him 160 and he ask me to proceed to room 204 so i do as he told. While waiting for the lift he call someone telling him that i'm coming up woooo againg i told myself really good security so i went to the room and press the bell. Fucking hell guess what a half naked guy open the door and ask mewho i'm looking for. Oh SHIT that's it i know something is wrong immediately call up the boss and ah seng but no one answer. There goes my 160. I'm not here to ask for sympathy but just to ALERT all bro here pls do not be cheated by fucker like them. They got hands and legs don't find a proper job but use this trick to cheat our hard earn money.
I felt your 160 loss and would always ask to see gals first and even pay only after the session. You never know they could be police laying a trap to bounce on you.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
LED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Stocks fell like shit today again........times are bad.......never trust source like that again bro........

If your small head took over control, log into SBF first to search for info or ask someone.......dont worry about kenna zap, cos its free......at least scolding and shitting on you will wake you up and save u $160

Take it easy and EYES WIDE OPEN next time

cheers
Old 08-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
VIOS333 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LED...
Stocks fell like shit today again........times are bad.......never trust source like that again bro........

If your small head took over control, log into SBF first to search for info or ask someone.......dont worry about kenna zap, cos its free......at least scolding and shitting on you will wake you up and save u $160

Take it easy and EYES WIDE OPEN next time

cheers
Bro, there was an similar thread on this conman from the Chatline.
Old 08-06-2006, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss
I felt your 160 loss and would always ask to see gals first and even pay only after the session. You never know they could be police laying a trap to bounce on you.
Brother,

he did not commit any offence. Why would the police lay trap for him? \

Unless he is trying to sell drug or sell girls, the police cant touch him if he is the buyer and the police wont never lay trap.

Oh yes, when dealing with these situation, be careful and take notice of the following pple:

1. OKT whose names have been blacklisted here. ( eg OKT Tan KK , not sure if anyone here knows. )

2. FL wise.. Li Zhu from Pandan Garden. Shemale Sherine etc and the last is Shirley from telok blangah. Mostly will try to threaten u that they are underaged etc and this sherine will demand sex from u.
Old 08-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 19
hugoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhugoman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro wat his hp number. Why not we sobo him back.
Old 08-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
sgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samstersgblackdevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This trick happen before your is not the first case just treat it as a lesson learn
Old 08-06-2006, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
piranahpg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgasmic
Unless he is trying to sell drug or sell girls, the police cant touch him if he is the buyer and the police wont never lay trap.
I agree with most things u have said accept the part of the police not trying to trap someone. Some years back there was this case of a Narcotics officer or police officer I am not sure lah. Apparently he approached a guy and pretended to sell drugs. The point is the other party was an innocent guy who actually wanted to move away, but this undercover police officer really pursuaded him to buy, so when he relented, they pounced on him!!! It created quiet a hoo ha, I remember reading about it in the papers. The victim's lawyer was not happy that his client was trapped like this...Unfortunately the poor victim was sentenced to prison if I remember correctly. So I dont think it's wise to say that the police wont lay a trap.

There are many technicalites in law, that sometimes even baffles lawyers. So it is best to be careful. Take care bros.

regards
piranah
Old 08-06-2006, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 22
Marksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to behold

Bro donchew,u never did yr home work in sammyboy si bo?This samples example is to warn other newbies to read more thread on SB it is always useful and healthy in our life.

read the below 2 thread

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...hatline+conman

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...hatline+conman

Its the same guy (tanned with square top hair) and he always use the same trick oni things is no bros to gang up to laid on him and once he sucessfully con the $ that line will be off liao but if u go in the same chatline not difficult to find him but was told by my personal friend this guy very smart he will scan thru all the contacts if it happen yr hp is he con b4 one he wun appear there and if u wan to laid him try using yr friend hp and ask yr friend to turn up 1st and u hide somewhere ............wait until he appear lor.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!tobi69 is one of the Best!

Its the same guy (tanned with square top hair) and he always use the same trick oni things is no bros to gang up to laid on him and once he sucessfully con the $ that line will be off liao but if u go in the same chatline not difficult to find him but was told by my personal friend this guy very smart he will scan thru all the contacts if it happen yr hp is he con b4 one he wun appear there and if u wan to laid him try using yr friend hp and ask yr friend to turn up 1st and u hide somewhere ............wait until he appear lor.[/QUOTE]

Bro sounds fun..why not we trap him..hehehe
Old 08-06-2006, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LED...
Stocks fell like shit today again........times are bad......
Copper,Gold & Zinc oso fell like shit 2day So mus be always Alert.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 19
piratedking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, many people reported the same cases over here liao. I guess is better to look for OKTs services here, safer
Old 09-06-2006, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
paradise2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

well...u only got urself to blame for being so naive...
Old 09-06-2006, 02:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1175 / Power: 19
ahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud ofahlongkia has much to be proud of

pls read my thread . itz 1 of the earliest posted abt this fuking con man . he operates mostly in chatlines . damn him . so long haven get caught . we brothers must hunt him down .~!

http://sbfsg.store/showthr...ight=ahlongkia
Old 09-06-2006, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by donchew

bro Donchew,

You have my sympathy... This kind of fcuker onli knw hw to cheat other ppl hard earned $$$..

There r already a few cases of BROs in SBF kenna cheated.

sigh...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1