The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 3
JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

A story of mostly real facts mixed with some fiction.

I was working in a local start-up as a Business Development Executive with a decent monthly salary. However, when the lockdown happened, my company suffered a huge loss with investors withdrawing from the company and my pay got cut. My boss was desperate for a new investor and in 2021, a new investor appeared and it was my job to make the new investor happy. This is the start of how my life was turned upside down.

Characters
Me - Local Chinese, 31 years old executive in a local startup
J - Local Chinese, my 29 years old wife
Mike - Angmoh from Ireland, 55 years old
Gina - Taiwan Chinese, 48 years old, Mike’s wife

—-----------------------------
I first met Mike over a zoom call in early Feb 2021.

Boss: John, meet Mr White, he is our new investor. You will be the liaison between our company, and you will be his PA when he comes to Singapore..

Me: Nice to meet you Mr White. I’m looking forward to working with you and meeting you in person.

Mike: Hi John, please just call me Mike. Likewise, looking forward to working with you.

Boss: So, let’s start the meeting. John, please take the minutes.

And so the meeting begins. From the 2 hours+ meeting, Mike seems to be a very informal and casual person despite the fact that we are talking about an investment of millions of dollars.

Over the next few weeks, I had numerous meetings and calls with Mike. During the meetings, we chatted about our personal lives as well. I found out from him that he has a younger sister that is working in Singapore and that they have a private property at Sentosa..

On the last day of his quarantine, I was tasked to fetch Mike and his wife from the hotel back to their house.

Mike: Hey John, great to finally meet you in person. This is my wife, Gina.

Me: Hi Mike, it’s great to see you too. Hi Mrs White, nice to meet you.

Gina: Hi John, just Gina is fine. Salutation makes me sound old. Sorry for troubling you.

Me: It’s no problem. Let’s get going. Let me help you with your luggages.

So, let me try my best to describe how Mike and Gina look like.
Mike is tall (at least 1.9m) and very well-built (think henry cavil as superman). He is bald with a goatee of red hair.

Gina on the other hand is like the polar opposite. She is like your typical asian, she is really slim and petite with a nice perky butt and a pair of enhanced D cuppers that looks rather unproportional compared to the rest of her body.

While I was driving them to their place, we had a casual conversation about their trip, however, as the conversation went on, the topic slowly changed to talk about me and my wife as they seem to have taken an interest in my life. Little did I know the information I told them will be the spark that changed my life.

Last edited by JohnnyWoo; 11-05-2022 at 06:34 PM.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My wife and me: Our life turned upside down.

Here to support!
Old 11-05-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like another new sexciting story cumming up ...pitching tent to find out how the story develops ...keep going TS

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-05-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

JohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnyWoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A little backstory about me and my wife, J. We met each other during our University days and have been married for about 3 months and been living together for 1 month before Circuit Breaker happened. We were each other's first serious relationship and we also gave our 1st time in bed to each other on the night of our wedding. So, to say we are inexperienced in bed is an understatement.

J is what most people will call a Plain Jane. You can walk right by her and won’t even notice she was there. J has long black, a little bit of a tummy and a pair of C cups on her chest that you will never notice as J is a very conservative woman. She never wears anything revealing, all her office dresses are baggy long sleeve dresses. The most revealing item she owns is a 2-piece swimsuit. She believes that sex is only for married couple.

Ok. Back to the story.

—---------

So after around 30min of driving, we finally reached their place. It was a luxurious 3 storey tall bungalow with their own private pool. After unloading their luggages from my car, I was about to leave.

Mike: Thanks John. Appreciate the ride.

Me: No problem. I’ll be going now. I’ll see you around in the office.

Gina: Actually, why not bring your wife over next weekend? Mike can fire up the grill and we can have a small pool party.

Mike: Yes. That’s a good idea. Let’s do it. I won’t take no for an answer.

The invitation caught me off-guard. While I do not have anything planned for the weekend, I would much rather stay at home and enjoy a cup of coffee while watching TV. Mike being the current sole investor in the company I’m working in, I was afraid that rejecting his invitation would cost me my job. I reluctantly agreed.

Me: Sure. Let me talk to my wife and ask her to clear her schedule.

After I reached home, I told my wife about the invitation and the situation that I’m in. Knowing that I’m trapped between a rock and a hard place. She agrees to clear her schedule and accompany me to Mike’s place.
The week flew by rather uneventfully and before I knew it the weekend was quickly approaching. We parked in Mike’s house and walked towards the pool, J was amazed by how big and luxurious the house is. As we approached the pool, we saw Mike topless, wearing just his shorts, standing by the grill.

Mike: Welcome! I hope you brought not just your swimsuit but an empty stomach as well cause the grill is lit!

Me: Hi Mike. Thanks for having us. This is my wife, J.

Mike: Nice to meet you, J. You are as beautiful as John describes.

J: Erm.. thank you. You have a very nice house.

Mike: Take a seat, food will be ready in a few minutes.

As we sat down at the table by the pool, admiring the surroundings in a house that one can only dream of. Gina approached us in her bathrobe and sat down next to us.

Gina: Hi John. And you must be J, I’ve heard so much about you. Welcome to our house. Please make yourself at home.

J: Nice to meet you, Gina.

Mike: Hope you are hungry. The food is here!

Mike brought over the plates filled with a variety of grilled food and we spent the rest of the early afternoon, eating and chatting. Maybe it was the champagne or the how friendly the Whites were, even J who was usually rather introverted, she was quickly warming up to them.

However, once lunch was over, things started to slowly take a strange turn.
Old 11-05-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWoo View Post
A little backstory about me and my wife, J. We met each other during our University days and have been married for about 3 months and been living together for 1 month before Circuit Breaker happened. We were each other's first serious relationship and we also gave our 1st time in bed to each other on the night of our wedding. So, to say we are inexperienced in bed is an understatement.

J is what most people will call a Plain Jane. You can walk right by her and won’t even notice she was there. J has long black, a little bit of a tummy and a pair of C cups on her chest that you will never notice as J is a very conservative woman. She never wears anything revealing, all her office dresses are baggy long sleeve dresses. The most revealing item she owns is a 2-piece swimsuit. She believes that sex is only for married couple.

Ok. Back to the story.

—---------

So after around 30min of driving, we finally reached their place. It was a luxurious 3 storey tall bungalow with their own private pool. After unloading their luggages from my car, I was about to leave.

Mike: Thanks John. Appreciate the ride.

Me: No problem. I’ll be going now. I’ll see you around in the office.

Gina: Actually, why not bring your wife over next weekend? Mike can fire up the grill and we can have a small pool party.

Mike: Yes. That’s a good idea. Let’s do it. I won’t take no for an answer.

The invitation caught me off-guard. While I do not have anything planned for the weekend, I would much rather stay at home and enjoy a cup of coffee while watching TV. Mike being the current sole investor in the company I’m working in, I was afraid that rejecting his invitation would cost me my job. I reluctantly agreed.

Me: Sure. Let me talk to my wife and ask her to clear her schedule.

After I reached home, I told my wife about the invitation and the situation that I’m in. Knowing that I’m trapped between a rock and a hard place. She agrees to clear her schedule and accompany me to Mike’s place.
The week flew by rather uneventfully and before I knew it the weekend was quickly approaching. We parked in Mike’s house and walked towards the pool, J was amazed by how big and luxurious the house is. As we approached the pool, we saw Mike topless, wearing just his shorts, standing by the grill.

Mike: Welcome! I hope you brought not just your swimsuit but an empty stomach as well cause the grill is lit!

Me: Hi Mike. Thanks for having us. This is my wife, J.

Mike: Nice to meet you, J. You are as beautiful as John describes.

J: Erm.. thank you. You have a very nice house.

Mike: Take a seat, food will be ready in a few minutes.

As we sat down at the table by the pool, admiring the surroundings in a house that one can only dream of. Gina approached us in her bathrobe and sat down next to us.

Gina: Hi John. And you must be J, I’ve heard so much about you. Welcome to our house. Please make yourself at home.

J: Nice to meet you, Gina.

Mike: Hope you are hungry. The food is here!

Mike brought over the plates filled with a variety of grilled food and we spent the rest of the early afternoon, eating and chatting. Maybe it was the champagne or the how friendly the Whites were, even J who was usually rather introverted, she was quickly warming up to them.

However, once lunch was over, things started to slowly take a strange turn.
Seems juicy! Camping here for more!
Old 11-05-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
FaithG1998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story. Camping here too!
Old 11-05-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

By the time we were done with the food, it was already mid-afternoon and the scorching afternoon sun was upon us. Mike and Gina exchange a look at each other (in hindsight, this is the 1st red flag. I should have noticed and be wary of the look they exchanged during the time), and Mike stood up.

Mike: The heat is killing me. Shall we take a dip in the pool?

J: Sure. May I know where I can change into my swimsuit?

Mike: Right over there, you can change behind the screen.

J: Thank you.

With that J walked over to the screen to change.

Me: That was a good lunch, you are a great grill master. Let me help you clean up.

Mike: Oh no. It’s ok. You are my guest, I can’t possibly ask you to help clean. Why not change into your swimming attire as well? Oh yes, J is using the changing area by the pool. Dear, can you bring John to the bathroom in the house to change? Help me give him a tour of the house as well while I clean up here.

Gina: Sure. Come on, John, let me give you the grand tour of the house.

Gina stood up and tugged on my arm to stand up as she held onto my arm and led me into the house through the glass door by the pool into their kitchen.

For the next 10min, Gina brought me through their house, explaining their choice of furniture and what they used each room for. The fact it took us almost 10min to go through the house shows how grand and big their house actually is. Throughout the tour, Gina held onto my arm and tugged it so close to her chest that my arm brushed against her a number of times which she seemingly ignored (this should have been the 2nd red flag).

Gina: Finally, we are here on the third floor. This room is our master bedroom, while the room on the far end is a spare room that we are currently redecorating. I’ll show it to you next time once we are done with it.

Me: Sure. Thanks for the tour, your house is really nice and beautiful. We better get back to the pool. Could you show me the bathroom?

Gina: Oh yes. Our guest bathroom had some plumbing issues a few days ago. Why not use the one in the master bedroom? Here let me open the door for you.

Their master bedroom looks closer to a hotel suite than your typical bedroom. It had a King size bed, a huge L-shaped desk, a 55 inch TV mounted on the wall, a mini-fridge and an attached bathroom separated by what seems like a frosted glass wall and door.

I entered their bathroom and closed the door behind me, just as I was about to change, something on the counter caught my eyes. A purple vibrator was laying there on the counter next to the sink. Under the bright bathroom light, there is a slight reflection from it, almost as though it had just been used not too long ago (this should have been the 3rd and biggest red flag that something strange is going on).

Pushing that past my mind, I quickly changed into my swimming pants and got out of the bathroom.

Gina: That’s fast. Saw anything interesting?

Me: eh? Huh?

Gina: Never mind. Haha. Anyway, I have to change as well, give me a minute.

And with 1 smooth movement of her arm, she removed her bathrobe and dropped it on the floor, revealing her well-maintained body and her enhanced Ds in a bikini that is so skimpy that it really does not leave much to the imagination.
Old 11-05-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

supporting, 2nd camper.....waiting for more interesting parts as well
Old 11-05-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

Looks interesting. Don't keep us waiting bro. Upped u in the meantime.
Old 11-05-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
doggyhound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next juicy update
Old 11-05-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 16
dolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdolonat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Up u Ts.. keep it coming.. camping liao
Old 12-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here, cheers!
Old 12-05-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Gina: How does my swim wear looks? Sexy?

Me: Yes. You look really nice and sexy in it.

Gina: Thanks. You're so sweet!

Me: I see. Shall we go back downstairs?

Gina: Just a minute, the sun is too strong. Do you mind helping me put on some sun screen lotion 1st?

Me: Sure.

Gina walks toward the desk and bent over on purpose to open the drawer to grab the sun screen. Her bikini bottom is nothing more than just a few pieces of strings being sewed together, so as she bent over, I could see almost everything.

Gina: Now where is it? Oh there it is. Here, John, help me rub some sun screen on my back.

Me: Erm. Sure.

I proceed to apply a generous amount of sun screen on her back.

Me: All done.

Gina: Thanks. Could you rub some on my chest as well?

Me: What? Isn't that kinda inappropriate?

Gina turned around and without missing a beat said

Gina: It's fine. Don't worry. Plus, isn't it your job to attend to all our beck and call? You wouldn't want your boss to know that you are inefficient at your work right?

Me:....but…

Gina: No more but, i won't bite..much. Come here and rub the sun screen on me.

Gina grabbed onto my hand and put it on her chest. Left with no other choice, i once again rubbed the sun screen on her chest. With her still holding onto my hand, she guide my hand all over her ample breasts.

Gine: Mmhmm. That good. Now, apply it under the bikini as well.

Gina easily undo her bikini top, revealing her bare chest to me. Her light brown nipples were in my full view. After having felt her breast while applying the sun screen and seeing her bare chest now, the little brother in my swimming shorts had risen.

Staring at my full hard on, Gina licked her lips in a very seductive manner.

Gina: mmhmm.. You know, I love to have some some dessert right now, and you seems to be hiding a banana in your shorts. Well, THANK YOU FOR THE MEAL!

Gina's sudden movement caught me off-guard as she knelt down and pull down my shorts, revealing my fully hard cock in front of her face.

Gina: Ooo. You are not as big as Mike but it will have to do.

Before I could react to the situation, Gina had already put my 4.5 inch cock into her mouth.
Old 12-05-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro!
Old 12-05-2022, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

damn, I wonder which part of this story is fiction or real haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1