The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Wow... The difficult part then is assessing what a physical move is.

Touching when talking, leaning on shoulder are quite mild signals. Not a definite sign.

But this may be the most some opp would venture as a first move.
If everything, every situation and every context is simple, clear and easy then we wouldnt even be talking about it here.

Dont downplay the whole context.
Two individuals and most as strangers come together under the context of escapade which involves risks and regret.

And this is on top of u have absolutely no idea what is going on inside the other party mind and u want to go straight into an easy situation to start getting intimate?

Maybe for once, u put yourself in the OPP's shoe and think of your own intention over at this side.
Then u see how 'desirable' u would be with all your 'strategies' with the women.

Akin to look at yourself in the mirror but in the shoes of the OPP.
Answers abound there i can assure u that.
Old 22-05-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Can I say that generally, associated with her first physical move, there should be some sexual tension. The first physical move by her means it's voluntarily initiated by her. It's got to be a sexual gesture for the next step or level beyond what she earlier didn't do or didn't allow.

As suggested, she can still pull back at the last millisecond though. So the timing must be right and there should be a follow through, or else don't push for it. She may be comfortable to that additional extent just then.

Some women or girls are like that at the beginning. They may play hard to get or truly mean it when they say they dun like to be rushed.

So best to then play along and go at her pace with patience until she makes the more decisive move herself.

I would think that when that happens, the conversation and interactions have become more clearly intimate and personal (not physical type) so that mind or heart is open to you. All the time then, listen carefully and interact nicely. Have fun always with her, play with her mind especially but with sincerity because such conversations with her will bring her closer to you and she does something that she didn't allow earlier. As an example, touch or guide the dick or guide your hand or face toward her or her part etc.

Her first physical move then is the equivalent of her GQ which she doesn't ask in this context. The guy should not pop the GQ, it's crude and pushy like saying I brought the CD. The summary word is flirting that is not the open crude type, till there's closeness and tension.

Apologies if above were covered already.
Nicely put, thanks bro.

We call these triangulation of points for a precise 'entry point'.
I like to gather all the build-up to the point she made that first 'contact'.

If the build-up is not consistent or strong or clear, even if she touches my body in an ambiguous way i would disregard the whole thing as one-off.

There must be a valid build-up for me plus the physical touch.
Clear and simple for me is the flirting phase.

Many a times the women would asked me either directly or through messages that if i am flirting with them.

If i were, i would straight up let them know i am and that i am hoping to see if such behaviour could entice her to be flirty with me.

If they play along, good and fine and we bring it to the next level.
This is build-up chronologically logical and methodical with little room for emotion to mask it up.

Emotions will be free flow after the first few sexual tryst.
But the build-up has to be clear as day and confirmed it with her physical contact.
All of that is a confirmed entry point for me.
Old 22-05-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damade View Post
Unclehasbeen… these are really tried and tested advises. Free summore.
While i had fair share of OPP, I remember that one that got away as well due to too cast action taking But thought signs were clear.
She was in an agency that had worked for my company. Young 27s engaged, looks like lim chin hsia for those that is old enuff to know who. White skin. Got close to me, confide and comes over my place to play nintendo wii. Gv me cheek kisees when saying goodbye. Would chat with me lying on my bed and also gv her head massages . One day as i was staying in a hotel, i invited her to come over. Since i thot signs were clear, i could make my move. We chatted and as she was lying on my bed, i then massage her . As her eyes were closed i just planted a kiss on her lips which she jumped and just said What are you doing! I am not those girls you screw in my office. Wah she took her keys and asked to leave. cAnt remember what i said to pacify her but was a missed opportunity.
Lesson learnt. Unclehasbeen is absolutely right. From then i flirted until i see them opp or any chick gv physical signals. Really works , for me at least. I now knew if i had just awaited her to be physical i would have had better chance rather than cb friendzoned
Thanks for sharing this with us bro!

If u have more please go ahead and indulge us.
Such crashes are very valuable lesson learn for us here.
Lessons learn from crashes make our next 'flight' more successful and hopefully more sustainable
Old 22-05-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

I have other stories to share that involves single SYT pussies throwing themselves at OPP, yes married men.

Oh unfortunately it wasnt me.
I dont have such magnetism superpower.
Pussies that have thrown themselves at me were those OPP looking for an escapade. I was more like a dick-booty-call of sorts.

But what i can share is about those single SYT throwing themselves at older married men.
U see, to some of u might not know this is that u could be that someone a single SYT might be looking for.
Old 22-05-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
I have other stories to share that involves single SYT pussies throwing themselves at OPP, yes married men.

Oh unfortunately it wasnt me.
I dont have such magnetism superpower.
Pussies that have thrown themselves at me were those OPP looking for an escapade. I was more like a dick-booty-call of sorts.

But what i can share is about those single SYT throwing themselves at older married men.
U see, to some of u might not know this is that u could be that someone a single SYT might be looking for.
Unclehasbeen…. That is the best bootycall man. No strings attached or worry.
Oh man i agree on the young syt looking for married man. They see it challenge, no strings attached and matured comfort that their young or similar age bf could not provide. I asked one syt, she said her bf very insensitive , play game and dont take care of her “needs” .. man. But unfortunately I don’t pursue as i think it is too messy and creates headaches these syts. But also i am not their type too i guess hah. Stick to my opp fwb.

Advise to the young guys here with gfs.. make sure she is satisfied and pay attention to her!
Old 22-05-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

this thread has lots of knowledge to be absorb and practice! thanks all for contributing, especially UncleHasBeen!
Old 22-05-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:

For some, they age and mellowed (with some help) very well like wine
this is mum and son?
Old 23-05-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
We call these triangulation of points for a precise 'entry point'.
I like to gather all the build-up to the point she made that first 'contact'.

If the build-up is not consistent or strong or clear, even if she touches my body in an ambiguous way i would disregard the whole thing as one-off.

There must be a valid build-up for me plus the physical touch.
Clear and simple for me is the flirting phase.
Yes. Be 95% sure. Thanks bro.

Quote:
Emotions will be free flow after the first few sexual tryst.
But the build-up has to be clear as day and confirmed it with her physical contact.
All of that is a confirmed entry point for me.
Patience. Mostly they don't like to be rushed unless it's already super obvious horny type. Depends on the setting.
Old 24-05-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a few queries regarding my post on this uni gal post covid. https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=605820&page=298

So thought i shared it here. I never have the smoothest or goodlooks or charm to easily get chicks. Not aggressive as well. So i usually play the numbers game whereby But same as what have been shared here by the sifus, it depends on the following:
1) right timing
2) confidence
3) trust/comfort
4) dun be desperate/sleazy

If you notice i dont say luck because a lot of times you make your own luck but right timing is key. Example when she needs someone to talk to when she argue with boss, feel lonely, angry with bf/hubby, feeling drunk, when she needs someone to pick her up. You want to be top of mind for her. But to do that you need to do groundwork earlier. It may not work for every chicks but again i play the numbers game.
I will tease the girls i like, but show no interest. Compliment her once a while like nice smell or hair, tease her school oretc eg SMU girls are not good in bed lah etc (just eg, not true) and she will feel need to show she is diff. Ensure that she can trust or feel comfortable- i will do this by pretending to tell her my secret or issue such as u happiness with boss or gf which will make her feel she can trust me back and lower her walls.
I did these over the years. Strike rate was low maybe 10% with some only responded after 3-4 yrs one 10years but a few was like 1-2 weeks. Right timing. A lot of rejection but just move on . Since you are not searching for gf, it doesnt matter. In fact when i ignored some, they try to get my attention esp when they see me close with their other frens.
Importantly too, make sure that thegirls are satisfied with you when you have them. In Terms of emotion and physical. First few times I make sure that they come first or at least foreplay on them. Make them orgasm at least once or twice thru fingering or going down on her. Coz if u perform like her bf or hubby whey she would pick u.

Use all the advise above and all the sifus esp unclehasbeen’s and you wont go wrong. May not be successful all the time but at least you increase the odds! Goodluck
Old 24-05-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damade View Post
Had a few queries regarding my post on this uni gal post covid. https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=605820&page=298

So thought i shared it here. I never have the smoothest or goodlooks or charm to easily get chicks. Not aggressive as well. So i usually play the numbers game whereby But same as what have been shared here by the sifus, it depends on the following:
1) right timing
2) confidence
3) trust/comfort
4) dun be desperate/sleazy

If you notice i dont say luck because a lot of times you make your own luck but right timing is key. Example when she needs someone to talk to when she argue with boss, feel lonely, angry with bf/hubby, feeling drunk, when she needs someone to pick her up. You want to be top of mind for her. But to do that you need to do groundwork earlier. It may not work for every chicks but again i play the numbers game.
I will tease the girls i like, but show no interest. Compliment her once a while like nice smell or hair, tease her school oretc eg SMU girls are not good in bed lah etc (just eg, not true) and she will feel need to show she is diff. Ensure that she can trust or feel comfortable- i will do this by pretending to tell her my secret or issue such as u happiness with boss or gf which will make her feel she can trust me back and lower her walls.
I did these over the years. Strike rate was low maybe 10% with some only responded after 3-4 yrs one 10years but a few was like 1-2 weeks. Right timing. A lot of rejection but just move on . Since you are not searching for gf, it doesnt matter. In fact when i ignored some, they try to get my attention esp when they see me close with their other frens.
Importantly too, make sure that thegirls are satisfied with you when you have them. In Terms of emotion and physical. First few times I make sure that they come first or at least foreplay on them. Make them orgasm at least once or twice thru fingering or going down on her. Coz if u perform like her bf or hubby whey she would pick u.

Use all the advise above and all the sifus esp unclehasbeen’s and you wont go wrong. May not be successful all the time but at least you increase the odds! Goodluck
Thanks for sharing bro.
This is awesome insight and the common denominator is getting clearer and appearing more now.

Looks is not important here for men, i dare say.
Especially if we are dealing with OPP.
And yes, dont rush. Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.

I said before on the part of premium of desirability.
Women when they were young, they were highly desirable.
Men when we were young, we are not as highly desirable as we were mere brute force.

Then the inevitable happens.
Women's age go up, their premium go down.
Men's age go up, our premium go up.

Women can only think of their glorious past.
Men, our best has yet to come for those under 60 years old

And for OPP per se, this game we men dominate
Old 24-05-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

The following sharing is about her.
Pic taken in 2018 when we vacationed at Bali.
She is one of my fave and the youngest among my list of FB.

As of now I have 6 women including her that are my FB/Married woman.
She is the only OPP and the rest are divorcees.

She is in her second marriage now.
And she is due to give birth next week.

When I first met her, it was at the local animal shelter volunteer program.
She was undergoing separation proceeding from her first marriage.

We met and started our relationship.
That was in 2017. Then she remarried in 2020.

Now expecting their first child to be due next week.
We are still fucking. Just not as intense in the past, the earlier days.

But the past 7.5 months she has become excessively horny and naughty.
Pregnancy does that.

I have experienced such level of horny with 2 other women too.
She would be the 3rd preggy OPP that I shagged.

Last edited by UncleHasBeen; 25-05-2022 at 12:25 AM.
Old 24-05-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

We don’t meet up for sex often. Probably every fortnight.
Then when she and her husband were planning for a baby, we stopped for about 6 weeks.

The moment she got pregnant, we resumed our sex but this time a few notches higher.
Hormonal changes was very distinct from the 2nd month, she was milking my sac dry every week.

When it got to a point her belly was too obvious and big, it would be very weird to be seen with me, 15 years older than her checking in hotels.
So we stopped the penetrative sex 6 weeks ago.

She was still very horny then and she keeps getting me to do face time with her so that she can hear me talking dirty to her.
This is her turn on.

And she loves fingering herself to orgasm in front of me via the phone.
It absolutely drives her crazy.

The last time we did the face time with her masturbating while I was naked and talking dirty to her, she fingered herself so hard and fast she fell off the couch.

That was seriously a moment my heart skipped a beat. It was dangerous.
Her husband has stopped having sex with her the moment she was pregnant.

So, she turned her lust and craving to me, and it just got more intense since we stopped having penetrative sex about 6 weeks ago.

Old 24-05-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

This just happened two hours ago.
Old 25-05-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

These are the shots she was referring to
Old 25-05-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:

These are the shots she was referring to
There's something about preggies with their glow that gets on you, isn't it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1