The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Off my head, I signed up for these activities over the years.
There were quite a lot more and i have to dig through my personal journal to list them.
These are the more memorable ones with the highest hits rate.
I have never looked back since, good ole times

Yachting club.
(Met a model, dated twice then crashed. Had a light kiss on the lips, that was it)

Baking workshops.
(Plenty of flirts but not to my liking unfortunately)

Walking tour.
(Had been to 3 tours so far and one hit for each one. Only lasted 3 months about. Causal flings and sex. Easy come and easy go)

Dance classes.
(This is my fave and I highly recommend this. This is my mecca for pussies for all races, nationalities and age groups. Had 5 flings and the best part, they were causal about it. Nice!)

Toastmasters course.
(One hit and we are still together since 2016 )

Alliance Française de Singapour.
(Had 2 flings lasted for 4 months each.)

Dive course. Follow by dive trips.
(Had 4 flings each lasted 3 months while one is still ongoing since 2018. This one is a keeper )

Cooking class.
(Attended 2 different course. Had 5 flings from them, lasted 2 months each there about. Met a Russian lady, it was a whirlwind sex until her husband's work got the sack and left. We were fucking hard for a good 2.5 months on every other day)

Facebook home cooked food group
(This is a constant rich ground for lonely pussies. I had at least 6 flings from there and still on holding onto 1 since 2017. Keeper this one )

Facebook Foodie group
(Another very good source. Had 2 flings from there and one lasted 1.5 years because her children found out about us )

Overseas skydiving trip
(Met one of my fave FB. Still together since 2019, definitely keeper )

Mountain climbing trip
(Went Lombok. There I didn’t do any hookup as I wasn’t feeling too great. Probably it was the altitude, but it was fun. Our group’s neighbouring tent, a group of Japanese women were fucking an Indonesian porter from the group)

Running groups
(Joined 2 groups. Managed to grab a SYT who was 22 years old while I was 41 then. Lasted 5 months)

Local animal shelter volunteer program
(The moment I joined I met one and she is one of my fave FB. Still going on strong since 2017 and she is 15 years younger than me. Keeper of course )
Shifu, truly I'm not worthy to even be in your presence.

You're the master.
Old 18-05-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Thank you bro. Can I also say:

Turn them on in a harmless way so that they are attracted to you to see something desirable about you ?
U are welcome bro.

I would further refine your statement.
I would say, let them see the side of u that u want them to see.

Fact is we dont know what are our attractive attributes.
And to manage a good and safe relationship with OPP, best is be truthful with them and yourself.

If we 'package' ourselves too attractive to them, there will be blowback. We dont know why they want to stray as OPP.
We want OPP because of the no-frills deal.
If we package ourselves so attractive to them and they happen to be looking for a way out of their relationship, then we better be ready for what to come next. U know what i mean right?
Old 18-05-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Shifu, truly I'm not worthy to even be in your presence.

You're the master.
Oh man thanks for the compliment.
The only field of 'mastery' i am in is for the willingness to try department.

I will try and until i got rejected, i move on to the next that is on my radar. Those were the days.
I am willing to try. To knock on the doors i think would open to me.
I knock. Try. That is me.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
U are welcome bro.

I would further refine your statement.
I would say, let them see the side of u that u want them to see.

Fact is we dont know what are our attractive attributes.
And to manage a good and safe relationship with OPP, best is be truthful with them and yourself.

If we 'package' ourselves too attractive to them, there will be blowback. We dont know why they want to stray as OPP.
We want OPP because of the no-frills deal.
If we package ourselves so attractive to them and they happen to be looking for a way out of their relationship, then we better be ready for what to come next. U know what i mean right?
Ya, you said it best. Honest, open and no strings attached. No trickery needed.
Old 18-05-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Ya, you said it best. Honest, open and no strings attached. No trickery needed.
Yes bro, no trickery required.
Most times we messed it up ourselves.
Over promised and never deliver.
Dont raise their hopes or want to rescue damsel in distress.
We are all adults and we enter into this type of relationship with absolutely no expectations except for mutual pleasures that is all.

Dont offer to carry her baggage or offer a way out, no man.
In the end, a supposed pound the pussy relationship becomes a shit storm that might involved our family members and social circle.
Then we got pound by that pussy

Keep it simple keep it short. When its time to let go, dont hang on to it because that was never our intention in the first place.
But of course if somehow a relationship with love blossoms then go for it. Again, dont forget why we go for OPP in the first place
Old 18-05-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes bro, no trickery required.
Most times we messed it up ourselves.
Over promised and never deliver.
Dont raise their hopes or want to rescue damsel in distress.
We are all adults and we enter into this type of relationship with absolutely no expectations except for mutual pleasures that is all.

Dont offer to carry her baggage or offer a way out, no man.
In the end, a supposed pound the pussy relationship becomes a shit storm that might involved our family members and social circle.
Then we got pound by that pussy

Keep it simple keep it short. When its time to let go, dont hang on to it because that was never our intention in the first place.
But of course if somehow a relationship with love blossoms then go for it. Again, dont forget why we go for OPP in the first place
Don't fall into a black hole.
Old 18-05-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
1. Today my ego got bruised. Met up with a potential for lunch and towards the middle of the meet up, she says she don't feel the vibe. After the meeting, I followed up with text and confirmed that she is not interested.

2. I have been swiping on dating apps and it has been not fruitful. I matched with dinosaurs (100kg at least) and I actually did the deed with them.

3. I am lost as I just broke up. Now haven't withdrawal symptoms.
Old 18-05-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 10
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
1. Today my ego got bruised. Met up with a potential for lunch and towards the middle of the meet up, she says she don't feel the vibe. After the meeting, I followed up with text and confirmed that she is not interested.

2. I have been swiping on dating apps and it has been not fruitful. I matched with dinosaurs (100kg at least) and I actually did the deed with them.

3. I am lost as I just broke up. Now haven't withdrawal symptoms.
Its okay bro. I feel you
Old 19-05-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@thor1981

40’s for me was my prime in bagging OPP and divorcees.
Had a good run for a decade and now at 51 I am taking things a notch slower.
Time to enjoy the fruits of my labour.
I can afford to be picky now.

But it is fucking fun, literally pun intended.
I am an extrovert while my wife is more introvert.
We signed up as a pair, but she pulled out the last minute as it was a blessing as I get to savour those flirty and scandalous session alone.
And to make up to her, I do a 1-1 with her during our free time.
She enjoyed it and she continue to let me do a few more different genres of dances before I quit on my own.

Time consuming not on the classes, there are a lot of fringe activities that your class group will have.
The dance class itself will present some cheap thrills and I enjoy them all if u know what I mean.
But it was those fringe activities with my group that will be the honey pot.
Oh yes if u are into SYT, the whole place are buzzing with them

Classes present the others to see the rookie u.
The clumsy 2 left footer new guy that needs help.
And help they will provide.
From telling u where to get the right attire to getting hydration tips etc.
Basically, the start of all small talk.
Contacts will be exchanged.

Then come those dance road shows or competition where everyone helps as logistic or admin.
These ‘help-outs’ windows present itself an opportunity for getting to know others quite quickly.

Then your dance partners change every session or stay the same depending on her more as u are the newbie.

So as u can see, joining dance class itself is to be involved in the fringe activities with the group.
Of course, the dance classes alone also provide a hunting ground per se but the fringe activities are the one that moves in an accelerated pace.
bro thank u for the detail reply. up you.
Old 19-05-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
bro thank u for the detail reply. up you.

Appreciate it bro
Old 19-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks UncleHasBeen. Really enjoyed reading your posts.

Sharing my past experiences with OPP.

1. 2013. My first experience with an OPP. My colleague at that time. She was 25, married and I was 28, single. Went out together a few times before we got closer and our conversation turned intimate. She told me she thought about getting a breast reduction surgery to make her D cups smaller. Showed me a text from her friend who wanted to have an affair with her and how tempted she was. From there i knew i could get her. Very quickly we got physically intimate. From heavy petting at ecp to random bjs at the beach. We mostly frequent hotel 81. Things got very serious within the 8 months that we were together. I liked her very much. She wanted to leave the husband for me. In the end i chickened out as i wasn't sure about taking things to that extent. After we broke up i missed her a lot. Even till now i will look at her WhatsApp photos to see of any updates in the life. She stayed in her marriage and has a child now.

2. 2014. Also my colleague at that time. She was the hottest lady at my workplace. She was 37, married and 8 years older than me. We were actually colleagues for 3 years before we hung out alone. That one time after coffee, we had our first sex. For me, and her as well, this relationship was purely sexual. No feelings involved whatsoever. We met for sex consistently about once a month until 2020.

3. 2020. I was married for 4 years at this time. She was my first gf when we were 15. Met up after she texted me on Facebook. She had separated from her ex husband for about 2 years. Met for a drink, clicked, met another time and got intimate. After two more meet ups and a few kissing moments, she gave me a bj at her place. It was one of the best feelings I've had. When we first dated, it was like puppy love for me. She was my first kiss and that was about all she gave me before dumping me after about 2 months. So to have that after all these years was damn satisfying. Anyway after that I think she regretted it and didn't want to see me again. That was the last time we met.

4. 2022. An ex colleague whom i randomly texted and asked her over to my place for a drink. She is 34 married but divorcing soon and has a bf. So she came over wearing a tight sexy dress. In my mind i thought checkmate liao. After some drinks and heart to heart talk i went for it and tried kissing her and all. She was taken aback and said she wasn't expecting and didn't want us to be intimate. After that she left and we've not seen each other since. That was a big miss. On hindsight I should have taken more time with her and not be so aggressive on our first meet up.

Hope to read more from you guys. More from UncleHasBeen especially. Will take up your advice of expanding my social circle.
Old 21-05-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lars View Post
Thanks UncleHasBeen. Really enjoyed reading your posts.

Sharing my past experiences with OPP.

1. 2013. Things got very serious within the 8 months that we were together. I liked her very much. She wanted to leave the husband for me. In the end i chickened out as i wasn't sure about taking things to that extent.

2. 2014. No feelings involved whatsoever. We met for sex consistently about once a month until 2020.

3. 2020. She was my first kiss and that was about all she gave me before dumping me after about 2 months. So to have that after all these years was damn satisfying. Anyway after that I think she regretted it and didn't want to see me again. That was the last time we met.

4. 2022. That was a big miss. On hindsight I should have taken more time with her and not be so aggressive on our first meet up.

Hope to read more from you guys. More from UncleHasBeen especially. Will take up your advice of expanding my social circle.

hey bro thanks for sharing!
U do have very healthy and balanced numbers for OPP.
One per year is about right of course it varies for individual.

Your 2013, chickened out from that situation is the smartest thing with regards to OPP.
To be honest, u dont really know her intention on wanting to leave her marriage.
Sure u were part of the equation but there could be a possibility that she has always wanted out and u just came along.

Your 2014, this is the kind of OPP that we all need. Everyone very clear what they need and they dont venture out of the safe-zone.

Your 2020, that is a sweetest kind of re-connection all puppy love should get

Your 2022, i would also agree that more time should have been taken before making the move.

Just to share, i am always the one who initiate the flirting, the chat up and follow up. Then i will stop there.
I NEVER make the first physical move. NEVER.
I let the women do that. The more introvert ones will still make the first physical moves because the true blue real introverts will not be brave enough to stray.

First physical move like what.
Removed their bras while in conversation because they want to feel more comfortable.
Touch my body when they laughed at my actions and jokes.
Asked me to massage their shoulders to help with the tenses muscles.
Leaned onto me deliberately when i talked.

These are all tell-tale signs to me to go at them.
I have crashed and burned so many times that i have make it a point that i only touch them after they touched me first.
Old 22-05-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unclehasbeen… these are really tried and tested advises. Free summore.
While i had fair share of OPP, I remember that one that got away as well due to too cast action taking But thought signs were clear.
She was in an agency that had worked for my company. Young 27s engaged, looks like lim chin hsia for those that is old enuff to know who. White skin. Got close to me, confide and comes over my place to play nintendo wii. Gv me cheek kisees when saying goodbye. Would chat with me lying on my bed and also gv her head massages . One day as i was staying in a hotel, i invited her to come over. Since i thot signs were clear, i could make my move. We chatted and as she was lying on my bed, i then massage her . As her eyes were closed i just planted a kiss on her lips which she jumped and just said What are you doing! I am not those girls you screw in my office. Wah she took her keys and asked to leave. cAnt remember what i said to pacify her but was a missed opportunity.
Lesson learnt. Unclehasbeen is absolutely right. From then i flirted until i see them opp or any chick gv physical signals. Really works , for me at least. I now knew if i had just awaited her to be physical i would have had better chance rather than cb friendzoned
Old 22-05-2022, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Wow... The difficult part then is assessing what a physical move is.

Touching when talking, leaning on shoulder are quite mild signals. Not a definite sign.

But this may be the most some opp would venture as a first move.
Old 22-05-2022, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Wow... The difficult part then is assessing what a physical move is.
Can I say that generally, associated with her first physical move, there should be some sexual tension. The first physical move by her means it's voluntarily initiated by her. It's got to be a sexual gesture for the next step or level beyond what she earlier didn't do or didn't allow.

As suggested, she can still pull back at the last millisecond though. So the timing must be right and there should be a follow through, or else don't push for it. She may be comfortable to that additional extent just then.

Some women or girls are like that at the beginning. They may play hard to get or truly mean it when they say they dun like to be rushed.

So best to then play along and go at her pace with patience until she makes the more decisive move herself.

I would think that when that happens, the conversation and interactions have become more clearly intimate and personal (not physical type) so that mind or heart is open to you. All the time then, listen carefully and interact nicely. Have fun always with her, play with her mind especially but with sincerity because such conversations with her will bring her closer to you and she does something that she didn't allow earlier. As an example, touch or guide the dick or guide your hand or face toward her or her part etc.

Her first physical move then is the equivalent of her GQ which she doesn't ask in this context. The guy should not pop the GQ, it's crude and pushy like saying I brought the CD. The summary word is flirting that is not the open crude type, till there's closeness and tension.

Apologies if above were covered already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1