The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo1981 View Post
Bro can share
Bro, check your PM.
Old 22-05-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
DAVIDONGTC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Homebased massage @ Pelangi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Bro, check your PM.
Bro, can share contact? Thank you.
Old 24-05-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 12
winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!

Thanks TS for contact. Tried her last night and luckily shes available past midnight. Location is near KSL and parking available. She has a cheerful and bubbly character which makes u feel like meeting up with an old friend.

Look: 5/10 , not a looker but i guess her services does make up for it
Figure: 6 , upsized figure with big boobs and suckable nips.
Massage: 8 , oil massage with super strength, had to ask her to use less strength at some point , hits the right spot though.
FJ/service : 7, started with cowgirl and finished in doggy. Gets wet easily and gives good bbbj. Showers me after deed and makes sure oil is cleared off my skin hahaha.
RTM: no, too many in JB to try

Quote:
Have scanned a # of thread to provide FR for those home based massage. Foumd a few but those thread has JG. It does not fit into those thread. So decided to open one dedicated for those FL homebased FL MLIF massage with extra.

Today is my day 2 exploring JB. Had late lunch @ KSL. After lunch, wechat my dish who has been in my contact list since early 2020 but has not eaten this dish yet. From the picture, looks alright with make-up. But without make-up, do not expect a beauty.

Before deciding on this dish, understand this dish provides 3 places for makan. Either in condo, landed property or hotel. Decided to have my meal in the hotel. But communicatikn breakdown, have to self-collect or provide a Grab delivery. Hence, decided to have it at the landed property.

Book the Grab, takes 7 - 8 mins to reach the place. When booking the Grab, do not select 19 per hiven address by the dish. Select 20 instead. Cause Grab does not have 19 in the list. Reach the unit, request open sesame.

Was led to the 1st room. The room is well decorated & very clean too. A Queen size bed has been laid nicely waiting for me. Stripped & go to wash up myself. Once done, lay myself face down on the bed.

My dish, Nx Nx, started to work on my shoulder & neck. The strength given is very solid hard one. This is what I like. Feel very good with a hard massage. This is what I call massage. My ass rim, balls have been tickled. Really make the 2IC slowly marikita. After that, told to flip over.

Once flipped kver, this is where the joy comes. Have a BBBJ. Slowly slurping it like taking ice cream. After a long shaftjng into her mouth, ask her to do a cowgal. She put the raincoat for me. Enjoy seeing her riding it. The boos of C cup with sharp nipple pointing out are good to see & suck. The more you rub her nipple, she started to moan. Within 5 mins, can hear the squeaking sound when she ride. She really kniw how to ride. Riding for at leasg 10 mins, she moan and scream louder. Luckily the music was turned on loud. After changinging position to doggy for a couple of mins, can see that she is sjack of. I decided tk explode into her. Once exploded, it is a relief for me. She is really tire. So am I.

We went to wash up together. Feel like king where she scrub my whole body front, back, top & bottom. Also see her wash up with one leg up on the toilet bowl. After wash up, was served Chinese tea & chit-chat while waitkng for my Grab.

Overall, really a good massage I had as compare to last night. Below is my summary out of 10 points for each of them:-

Look: 6 => In her mid 30s. Not everyone's cup of tea.
Figure: 6 => On the heavyweight as she said o work in the past 2-yrs. Moreovee, she works past midnight too. Wake up late morning. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Massage: 9 => This is my kind of hard massage.
FJ: 8 => You can ask her for the position you want. Very accomodative.
RTM: Will be back in the future. But there are many others in my list to explore.
Damage: 200 (60 mins)

Those bros want her contact, do pm me.

Will try WS @ Gxxxxx Txxxx in my next trip. This WS is a looker but much ex than the other.
Old 24-05-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 3
Paulpo2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, check your PM.
Bro, would you mind to share the contact? Thank you
Old 24-05-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Iam007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Have scanned a # of thread to provide FR for those home based massage. Foumd a few but those thread has JG. It does not fit into those thread. So decided to open one dedicated for those FL homebased FL MLIF massage with extra.

Today is my day 2 exploring JB. Had late lunch @ KSL. After lunch, wechat my dish who has been in my contact list since early 2020 but has not eaten this dish yet. From the picture, looks alright with make-up. But without make-up, do not expect a beauty.

Before deciding on this dish, understand this dish provides 3 places for makan. Either in condo, landed property or hotel. Decided to have my meal in the hotel. But communicatikn breakdown, have to self-collect or provide a Grab delivery. Hence, decided to have it at the landed property.

Book the Grab, takes 7 - 8 mins to reach the place. When booking the Grab, do not select 19 per hiven address by the dish. Select 20 instead. Cause Grab does not have 19 in the list. Reach the unit, request open sesame.

Was led to the 1st room. The room is well decorated & very clean too. A Queen size bed has been laid nicely waiting for me. Stripped & go to wash up myself. Once done, lay myself face down on the bed.

My dish, Nx Nx, started to work on my shoulder & neck. The strength given is very solid hard one. This is what I like. Feel very good with a hard massage. This is what I call massage. My ass rim, balls have been tickled. Really make the 2IC slowly marikita. After that, told to flip over.

Once flipped kver, this is where the joy comes. Have a BBBJ. Slowly slurping it like taking ice cream. After a long shaftjng into her mouth, ask her to do a cowgal. She put the raincoat for me. Enjoy seeing her riding it. The boos of C cup with sharp nipple pointing out are good to see & suck. The more you rub her nipple, she started to moan. Within 5 mins, can hear the squeaking sound when she ride. She really kniw how to ride. Riding for at leasg 10 mins, she moan and scream louder. Luckily the music was turned on loud. After changinging position to doggy for a couple of mins, can see that she is sjack of. I decided tk explode into her. Once exploded, it is a relief for me. She is really tire. So am I.

We went to wash up together. Feel like king where she scrub my whole body front, back, top & bottom. Also see her wash up with one leg up on the toilet bowl. After wash up, was served Chinese tea & chit-chat while waitkng for my Grab.

Overall, really a good massage I had as compare to last night. Below is my summary out of 10 points for each of them:-

Look: 6 => In her mid 30s. Not everyone's cup of tea.
Figure: 6 => On the heavyweight as she said o work in the past 2-yrs. Moreovee, she works past midnight too. Wake up late morning. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Massage: 9 => This is my kind of hard massage.
FJ: 8 => You can ask her for the position you want. Very accomodative.
RTM: Will be back in the future. But there are many others in my list to explore.
Damage: 200 (60 mins)

Those bros want her contact, do pm me.

Will try WS @ Gxxxxx Txxxx in my next trip. This WS is a looker but much ex than the other.
Bro can share contact
Old 24-05-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winliaoloh View Post
Thanks TS for contact. Tried her last night and luckily shes available past midnight. Location is near KSL and parking available. She has a cheerful and bubbly character which makes u feel like meeting up with an old friend.

Look: 5/10 , not a looker but i guess her services does make up for it
Figure: 6 , upsized figure with big boobs and suckable nips.
Massage: 8 , oil massage with super strength, had to ask her to use less strength at some point , hits the right spot though.
FJ/service : 7, started with cowgirl and finished in doggy. Gets wet easily and gives good bbbj. Showers me after deed and makes sure oil is cleared off my skin hahaha.
RTM: no, too many in JB to try
Good FR. Yes. Too many abalone to eat in JB as JB ocean is still huge. Shall up you when power is back.

Points exchange minimum power 8 & above. Thank you.

Cheers .....

Jay
Old 24-05-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulpo2002 View Post
Bro, would you mind to share the contact? Thank you
Bro, check your PM.

Cheers .....

Jay
Old 24-05-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam007 View Post
Bro can share contact
Bro, check your PM.

Cheers .....

Jay
Old 25-05-2022, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

please share. thank you.
Old 25-05-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
TCY2833 is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi Bro can share contact pls? Many thanks!
Old 25-05-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahlonghaha123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact please? Thank you
Old 25-05-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)