The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Travel to JB 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
You keep on telling people JB is a dangerous place and don't go there and say those people who keep on telling people to go there must be thieves and can't wait for us to go there. Then is it right to say you might also be some spa or massage parlor or KTV operator who so scared then they will snatch away all your business and you will not be able to continue exploiting the bros held ransom trap in SG? HAHA.

Come on people, if you think JB is dangerous, what about US, India and Cambodia and etc. Robbing and thieving happen all the time around the world and it is up to individual to be street smart to avoid them to your best. At least you are not encountering gun shooting, raping or pushing you down the train track etc which is life threatening.
I have no agenda. I can only give advise to accumulate good karma. If bros really hot and horny, no matter how dangerous also they will go jb one. If the whole sg rush in jb also not good. We will cause prices to be inflated very fast and then everything is back to square one. We will destroy the playgrounds on both sides of the causeway. But anyway nobody in this forum can change the momentum of demand and supply by just a few words.
Old 25-04-2022, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I have no agenda. I can only give advise to accumulate good karma. If bros really hot and horny, no matter how dangerous also they will go jb one. If the whole sg rush in jb also not good. We will cause prices to be inflated very fast and then everything is back to square one. We will destroy the playgrounds on both sides of the causeway. But anyway nobody in this forum can change the momentum of demand and supply by just a few words.
No point telling the bros here to keep inflation low one la. I tried so many many times but they still pay like that how to persuade them to make prices go down. Inflation is real just say the real thing. Don't say others unnecessary stuffs like very dangerous to scare bros from going in. I have been there and many other bros also been there already. So far nothing and I think being street smart is individual responsibility. U can be robbed at anywhere in the world why in JB is considered very dangerous leh? Also I always tell people don't act smart or think you are good. U feel accumulate good karma but telling people not to go over. What about those business owners who desperately need our support to continue their lives and their children studies??? Are u the one putting the nails into their hearts and lives? So nobody is Saint, let's not try to bother too much about others. We can never make everyone happy, just make sure we are happy ourselves can liao.
Old 25-04-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
No point telling the bros here to keep inflation low one la. I tried so many many times but they still pay like that how to persuade them to make prices go down. Inflation is real just say the real thing. Don't say others unnecessary stuffs like very dangerous to scare bros from going in. I have been there and many other bros also been there already. So far nothing and I think being street smart is individual responsibility. U can be robbed at anywhere in the world why in JB is considered very dangerous leh? Also I always tell people don't act smart or think you are good. U feel accumulate good karma but telling people not to go over. What about those business owners who desperately need our support to continue their lives and their children studies??? Are u the one putting the nails into their hearts and lives? So nobody is Saint, let's not try to bother too much about others. We can never make everyone happy, just make sure we are happy ourselves can liao.
Bro, if your imagination is good you can even tell people why not pay ml bigger tips? Maybe she needs the money to support 4 kids and a gigolo in china? Haha. I already said, if bros really horny they won’t be scared to go inside jb no matter what others say. Other people are free to say their own opinion.
Old 25-04-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro, if your imagination is good you can even tell people why not pay ml bigger tips? Maybe she needs the money to support 4 kids and a gigolo in china? Haha. I already said, if bros really horny they won’t be scared to go inside jb no matter what others say. Other people are free to say their own opinion.
I think the point to you is that you do not need to come here and do fear mongering. The truth is the common sense cannot be taught and you can face the same situation everywhere else in the world. There is no imagination other than yours, whom assume that everyone is eyeing your pathetic pennies. It is hard to reasonate with people like you. To me, you probably have never even venture beyond KSL mall, assuming you even ever go to JB for whatever reason. If otherwise, stay off your keyboard, do an actual JB trip, before you even comment here.
Old 25-04-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
I think the point to you is that you do not need to come here and do fear mongering. The truth is the common sense cannot be taught and you can face the same situation everywhere else in the world. There is no imagination other than yours, whom assume that everyone is eyeing your pathetic pennies. It is hard to reasonate with people like you. To me, you probably have never even venture beyond KSL mall, assuming you even ever go to JB for whatever reason. If otherwise, stay off your keyboard, do an actual JB trip, before you even comment here.
My own rules are if scared don’t go, if go don’t scared. I be very honest with you that I’m scared to go for now. So you have 1 less customer to join in the very long queue with you. You should be happy.
Old 26-04-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I planning to head down this weekdays.
Can anyone know the grab can still use and avail?
Old 26-04-2022, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
I planning to head down this weekdays.
Can anyone know the grab can still use and avail?
Yeah can. I grabbed to and fro one of the hotels from City Sq.

One difference from SG.. you need to do one more step of registering your face in the app, which is a 1 min thing.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 26-04-2022, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone going today'?
Old 27-04-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
My own rules are if scared don’t go, if go don’t scared. I be very honest with you that I’m scared to go for now. So you have 1 less customer to join in the very long queue with you. You should be happy.
It is good to be honest and to stick to what you believe in. But to pass judgement statement like "not the best time to go in", "jb is a dangerous place" is not right, when you have hardly any basis to make such a statement. I have been in and out of JB 5-6 times since the reopening and while it is scary how badly they have been affected, I do not feel any worst off than when in any other country outside of Singapore.
Old 27-04-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is good to be honest and to stick to what you believe in. But to pass judgement statement like "not the best time to go in", "jb is a dangerous place" is not right, when you have hardly any basis to make such a statement. I have been in and out of JB 5-6 times since the reopening and while it is scary how badly they have been affected, I do not feel any worst off than when in any other country outside of Singapore.
Well said ! Up your points! I have been cheonging in Jb for so many years Liao also didn’t face any issues! Some ppl just don’t have common sense .
Old 28-04-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
kuzan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to go up on 09/05.

Long time lurker, used to go with my friends but now all married and no kakis.

Weekend & PH very crowded (both causeway and spa itself), so prefer to go during a work day.

Still remember the good old days Amansari, VIP, Paris, NY Spa, GBW.

I usually check clear rife and then head to clean massage place for good massage. Outside also have nice lok lok to eat.

If any bro interested, PM me.
Old 30-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
young ppl scare ba. old birds know the pitfalls plus dos and donts. word of advice, ask and listen to advices rather than make noises based on imaginary fears.
Old 01-05-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Public buses were allowed to cross borders from today..... and the effect is stupendous.
The CIQ immigration counters were jam packed with travellers who took bus trips across the causeway. Even though all the counters were fully manned..... the queues took average of 3 hrs waiting time to clear.
Especially bad was during 12-2pm which took up to 4 hrs.
Old 03-05-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Public buses were allowed to cross borders from today..... and the effect is stupendous.
The CIQ immigration counters were jam packed with travellers who took bus trips across the causeway. Even though all the counters were fully manned..... the queues took average of 3 hrs waiting time to clear.
Especially bad was during 12-2pm which took up to 4 hrs.
The more jam packed with people the more happening it is. Singaporeans like this kind of “happening”. Like go party
Old 27-05-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute
One things to note, the CW link bus increase price, now is SGD2.6.
Prepare exact amount, no change given.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1