The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

When I asked her whether she has dated any other guys after she found out about her husband's infidelity, she still asked whats my definition of "dated". I told her that means going for dinner/movies, holding hands and then have some intimacy. She immediately slapped my hand and said of course she did not do such things, its immoral as she is married. If she had done those things, that also meant she had cheated on her marriage!

Then I insisted that she surely have met up with some guys she knew online or she met somewhere, she replied yes but only 1 guy who is her husband's friend, who is their insurance agent. I pretended to be amazed by asking her " your husband's friend"?, she said yes. She replied theres nothing wrong in having dinner with him as they were discussing about insurance policy. I probed further by irritating her with" are you sure just dinner only"? She got pissed and answered "Then what else? You think I am a loose woman who sleeps around"? Knowing that she got pissed off, I pretended to apologise to her and said I dont mean anything, and she revealed more again... contradicting woman
Old 29-04-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

She told me her friend, the insurance agent had suggested going to a bar for some drinks and they went to Ku De Ta ( present Ce La Vi) at MBS. I got excited and probed further, asking anything else happened, she once again slapped my hand and said drink only,what else?

I said usually after some drinks, our spirits will get high and we would do things we normally wouldnt dare to do. And she opened up a lil more.....
Old 29-04-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
She told me her friend, the insurance agent had suggested going to a bar for some drinks and they went to Ku De Ta ( present Ce La Vi) at MBS. I got excited and probed further, asking anything else happened, she once again slapped my hand and said drink only,what else?

I said usually after some drinks, our spirits will get high and we would do things we normally wouldnt dare to do. And she opened up a lil more.....
interesting.
Old 29-04-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Quote:

Let’s hope she open everything to TS soon
Old 30-04-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

so exciting...can't stand the suspense from her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-04-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:

It's getting interesting

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 30-04-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Let’s hope she open everything to TS soon
Hope is unlimited opening, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 30-04-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Sophia revealed that she was standing at the viewing area catching the city's view before her friend, his name is Peter, started to stand behind her and hugged her from behind. I asked her what was her reaction and she said she immediately walked away and told him thats not right. I asked her what happened next and she said Peter just apologised and they continued drinking at their table...

I asked her really nothing happened after that, she once again said she value her moral values and would not stepped oyt of line. I knew I cant trust words from PRC women as they tend to lie often, so I told her I wished to get an insurance policy for "the sons", whether possible to link up Peter with me, she agreed and passed me Peter's namecard. I got his namecard and again "questioned" her whether anything happened between Peter and her, she got angry and said why do I think there were things happened, I just shrugged and said I thought something nice happened for her, thats all...

Then Sophia revealed Peter just sent her to the carpark after their drinks as both of them drove. They just had a goodbye kiss and hug and then both of them went back in their own cars...but knn, later part then I realised Sophia is also a big liar, a professional principal who lies!! Lol
Old 30-04-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

The remaining time of our dinner was left to me asking her questions and she siam whenever she could, or gave a fake reply.
I asked her after that night, did she and Peter still meet up, she said no as she was swarmed with work and its always home-work-home. Then I said if like that so boring, she doesnt feel lonely? She replied she got no choice as she needed to stand on her own feet since her husband no longer love her. I probed further by asking is it because they don't have sex anymore, that's why the feelings faded, she hit my hand again, and said that is too personal, she wouldnt answer that.

I then purposely asked how long she never had sex already, she pretended not to hear and shook her 2 fingers and said, No no thats too personal! I went forward by asking is it because she is too cold towards her husband thats why he no more feel, she said thats not true...and then she slowly answered my questions unknowingly...very contradicting this woman!
Old 30-04-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

I told Sophia I am not kpoh(in fact i am,haha), just concerned about her,since she showed concern for me regarding Alice's "cheating", then she slowly but surely told me more about herself, half of them lies, half of them truth...

She said she isnt cold on bed(truth), but her husband just got tired of her, so they just didnt have sex already, and she said she already dry for 10 years,meaning she hasnt had sex or any intimacy w anyone(lies). I asked her wouldnt she want it at times, she said of course(truth),but she could not do w any other guys since she is still married(lies).

Then I asked why not use vibrator, she laughed and said it doesnt feel the same and she doesnt like to masterbate as well(lies). Then she said if one day she does divorce her husband, she would also get a man to spend time with. I wanted to recommend myself but stopped as I didnt want her to see me as a dirty man.

She said lets change topic as it was leading to no where, so we chatted for another hour before we left for home..no hugs or kiss...
Old 30-04-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

The next few days Sophia and I engaged in whatsapp messages but we were like just greeting each other with no further progress. As Alice also did not ask me to pick her son up, I did not go to the CCC as well. I asked Sophia out for dinner but she claimed she had a heavy workload so cant accept my dinner invite. Then I suddenly saw Peter's namecard, and decided to text him, so as to test water about him and Sophia.

Peter replied to my message rather quickly and professionally too. Introduced myself and informed him I got his contact via Sophia. And we fixed up an appointment to meet up, of course my intention is not to talk about insurance policy but Sophia..

We met at a restaurant and We introduced ourselves. Peter is in his late 30s and dressed up well. He talked professionally about the policy without being pushy, perhaps thinking that I am Sophia's friend. He appeared gentleman to me, but after we finished talking about policy, we shifted to other topics and then I shifted the topic to Sophia...

Thats when Peter got excited talking about her, and he turned into a talkative chap and a pervertic one, which synced with me..haha

I shared with him what Sophia had told me and he laughed heartily. He then asked what was my relationship with Sophia and I told him we just got to be friends. Then he told me this, " Bro, you sure you just wana be friends? Or you want more? " And I also started to laugh heartily and told him of course more than friends lah..
Old 30-04-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

My turn to ask Peter how he got to know Sophia and he replied that he knew her through her husband who had bought many policies from him. Then when Sophia bought over the franchise of the CCC,she also bought a policy from him. And they started to chat and go out for dinner. I asked Peter isnt she always held up at work, he said yes she does at times, but they would meet up whenever she wanted to. Then he showed me their earlier messages exchanged between them. Suddenly Peter asked me how did his name come up when I had dinner with her, I told him it was because She told me the only guy she had dinner with besides her husband was him, thats why we talked about him..

Peter asked what else did Sophia say, I told him she was rather evasive and didnt wana answer my questions or gave a vague answer. He laughed out loud and told me, Brother, she was putting up an act to you, haha. So I told him what other things Sophia told me, and he shooked his head and laughed again..then he told me another side of the story, with pictures and videoes..
Old 30-04-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
FatButLight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Next update going to be interesting!
Old 01-05-2022, 03:02 AM
Samster

Peter told me the first time he got close to Sophia was that night at Ku De Ta. I told Peter that Sophia said she pushed his hands away when he tried to hug her from behind. He said that was nonsense. Not only was Sophia enjoying his hug, she still use her ass to rub against his cock and she wrapped her hands around his and leaned her head against his shoulder..

I asked him sure or not and he showed me a video, which really showed them having selfied and Sophia even gave a victory sign to the camera. The video also showed her ass pressing against his cock and moving up and down. Then the video stopped after showing Peter kissing her cheek. And he showed me pictures of their selfies at the bar. That made me believe Peter more and I asked him what happened next...

Peter told me they went back to their table and continued drinking till both of them had enough and were tipsy. They went to the carpark to search for their respective cars but failed to locate them due to their tipsiness. So Sophia told Peter to open 2 rooms at the hotel so they can rest. Peter said Sophia was weak in her walking and he had to hold her tightly.

They went to the front office and Peter opened 2 rooms, but he said they ended up only in 1 room as he was holding Sophia till they went inside the room and Sophia immediately jumped onto the bed and dozed off...then Peter took action..
Old 01-05-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
hbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sophia is another big liar
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1