The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fucking desperate housewives raw: Share your experience

Teach y'all a secret with wechat nearby.

The most important point is where you scan.
If you scan at pasir ris, changi, tampines industrial park there's a lot of china/malaysia xmm.

NUS have a lot of china students.

Of course your display pic, mannerism of which you talk must also be interesting.

Bonus point: bukit timah saddle club can meet ang mo. there's also a girls rugby club nearby. But to meet ang mo have to talk to them personally.
Old 14-02-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
those who use ppl nearby in wechat and didnt get any, try this la
1. do up ur profile so ppl can kpo can check profile wont run.
2. pfp dont need to be super ham but make sure no dick pic
3. realise that the ppl who appear on ppl nearby also bored abit else their profile also wont appear. u are not the only one they are chatting with so start with a topic on something in their profile if its shared.

tbh, in my area de i legit did alot of girls from using this method. and most of them are pretty easy to go down. Goodluck bros
Used to work better. Now the chances of getting response in WeChat nearly dropping to near 0%, no thanks to scammers, covid and lots of desperados spoiling the market. Better to just try other platforms and methods.
Old 14-02-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
those who use ppl nearby in wechat and didnt get any, try this la
1. do up ur profile so ppl can kpo can check profile wont run.
2. pfp dont need to be super ham but make sure no dick pic
3. realise that the ppl who appear on ppl nearby also bored abit else their profile also wont appear. u are not the only one they are chatting with so start with a topic on something in their profile if its shared.

tbh, in my area de i legit did alot of girls from using this method. and most of them are pretty easy to go down. Goodluck bros
Bro, thank you. For sharing so selflessly.
Old 15-02-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

2 memorable ones:
1. Ex ML married to a local, can never get more than HJ from her when she working. After married she quit (hubby run own business so can afford it) but she’s like going crazy from boredom after a while. Chatted with her once in a while and one afternoon the chat turned into sex topics as usual and she asked me to go pick her up and go somewhere to give me a HJ in the car. Ended up become my first fuck with her in a hotel instead as her husband called to say he will be home late. CIP her as even though she keep saying “cannot” but when I told her I’m cumming, she just wrap her legs around me and ask me not to pull out. After that she blocked me for a while but then unblock me and we meet up once in a while for fun until covid then up till now no more.

2. Not really a full time housewife as she’s doing some freelance admin work. Got to know her as she’s helping a vendor on some stuff. Early 40s local but has maintained her looks and figure quite well. Started off when we are alone sorting out some paperwork and she bend over and gave ne a downblouse view. She was still sorting out some papers and then looked up and saw me staring. She was quite chill and laugh it off saying “disappointed it’s not bigger?”. Replied it fits her figure (she’s petite) and since she’s so pretty, I’m not disappointed. We both laugh and when she joking ask “so what else besides pretty will decrease your disappointment?” Told her I have a thing for pink nipples and she was saying too bad, hers is light brown. Joked a while more while completing the work then went out for a smoke together, where we chatted about our sex life. Asked her for a quickie back in the office and surprisingly she agreed but with condom. Went to buy a pack in the nearby 7-11 and she was surprised when I went down to paint her. Told me her husband had never licked her pussy before as he thinks it’s dirty. Ended up licking her for close to 15 mins and just told her to close her eyes and enjoy. After that worked my way up to her nipples and told her I want to cum in her. She hesitated before agreeing and we just went raw then. We now meet up very infrequently, like once or twice a year. It’s normally a lunch then sex. Once her husband msg her during our session and she decided that she wanted to call back while I’m banging her, says it makes her feel high. Super careful then with me thrusting her slowly to avoid any noise, but man, when she put down the phone, she went all wild on me and refused to let me go till we had another round. Best thing about her is she’s totally not sticky and we both know we are only using each other for sex, so we have our own codeword system to arrange for an outing.
Old 17-02-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
2 memorable ones:
1. Ex ML married to a local, can never get more than HJ from her when she working. After married she quit (hubby run own business so can afford it) but she’s like going crazy from boredom after a while. Chatted with her once in a while and one afternoon the chat turned into sex topics as usual and she asked me to go pick her up and go somewhere to give me a HJ in the car. Ended up become my first fuck with her in a hotel instead as her husband called to say he will be home late. CIP her as even though she keep saying “cannot” but when I told her I’m cumming, she just wrap her legs around me and ask me not to pull out. After that she blocked me for a while but then unblock me and we meet up once in a while for fun until covid then up till now no more.

2. Not really a full time housewife as she’s doing some freelance admin work. Got to know her as she’s helping a vendor on some stuff. Early 40s local but has maintained her looks and figure quite well. Started off when we are alone sorting out some paperwork and she bend over and gave ne a downblouse view. She was still sorting out some papers and then looked up and saw me staring. She was quite chill and laugh it off saying “disappointed it’s not bigger?”. Replied it fits her figure (she’s petite) and since she’s so pretty, I’m not disappointed. We both laugh and when she joking ask “so what else besides pretty will decrease your disappointment?” Told her I have a thing for pink nipples and she was saying too bad, hers is light brown. Joked a while more while completing the work then went out for a smoke together, where we chatted about our sex life. Asked her for a quickie back in the office and surprisingly she agreed but with condom. Went to buy a pack in the nearby 7-11 and she was surprised when I went down to paint her. Told me her husband had never licked her pussy before as he thinks it’s dirty. Ended up licking her for close to 15 mins and just told her to close her eyes and enjoy. After that worked my way up to her nipples and told her I want to cum in her. She hesitated before agreeing and we just went raw then. We now meet up very infrequently, like once or twice a year. It’s normally a lunch then sex. Once her husband msg her during our session and she decided that she wanted to call back while I’m banging her, says it makes her feel high. Super careful then with me thrusting her slowly to avoid any noise, but man, when she put down the phone, she went all wild on me and refused to let me go till we had another round. Best thing about her is she’s totally not sticky and we both know we are only using each other for sex, so we have our own codeword system to arrange for an outing.
Nice sharing bro 👍. Upped u!
Old 18-02-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
cordycept deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This one is a very good find. Nice share bro!
Old 19-02-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2 memorable ones:

wah bro !...u r such a lucky dude to be able to meet this 2nd married woman in the course of yr work ..she is another 1 of those wives who look pure n innocent on the outside but wild n horny as hell in bed...but sadly she is another 1 of many others wives who r sexually neglected by their husbands who refuse n r scared of going down to lick their wives' pussies for fear that it is dirty down there thus depriving them of such a pleasurable sexual act

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-02-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

most memorable happened during covid period before boss hotel got turned into a quarantine hotel.

met one of my client at the hainan cafe downstairs to discuss some work and it was our 3rd time meeting and we decided to meet outside her office as it was nearing lunch time. we both parked at the hotel and met at the hotel lobby before proceeding to the cafe outside

she is a pretty attractive lady in her early 40s. not the best body from outside cos always wearing loose dress (japanese style shapeless type).

cut story short....serious meeting ended after about 30 mins and we just chatted about things outside work. married with 3 kids. Prob see a lot of her type doing supermarket runs. husband is french and already started travelling for work. typical happy family i guess.

then i noticed something. she always smiling when messaging so i said 'nice to see your husband making you smile when messaging' and she replied 'no. its not him' and i said 'ooooo...must be another guy lah' and she smiled sheepishly.

we decided to then leave the cafe and when walking back to the hotel lobby, i said 'would be bad if someone we know sees us going to a hotel together right?' and her reply took me by surprise 'bad would be if we actually book a room' and i just went for it. i sang out the MJ's song 'who's bad' to her

"Your butt is mine
Gonna tell you right
Just show your face
In broad daylight

Who's bad?"

reaction was gold from her. she laughed out and said 'you you. you bad'

held her hand and told her wait at the lobby quietly if she is game for it while i get a room. her eyes opened up and want to the side to wait. i chked in and she did not (minimize risk of being caught) and soon we were going to the room. told her i forgot to buy condoms when we were downstairs and she said never mind, she has already tied her tubes.

went into the room, tried to be as romantic as i could but cannot cos turned on the moment i suggested coming up. just kissed her neck and frenched her while sliding the dress down her body. wasn't a fantastic body as i expected (a little flat) but decent enough to just give her a good one.

fucked...shot inside her and had to leave soon and we went separate ways.

Still in contact for work now though and the occasional session when we meet outside for lunch. Raw with happily married housewife just feels different. You know they are safe and will not cling onto you. both have needs and sometimes just want to have fast food outside.
Old 19-02-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
ddstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
You know they are safe and will not cling onto you. both have needs and sometimes just want to have fast food outside.
I like this statement
Old 19-02-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shakshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
2 memorable ones:

Wow classic!! Can imagine the teasing buildup and intense flirting back and fro… excellent encounter there!
Old 19-02-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shakshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
most memorable happened during covid period before boss hotel got turned into a quarantine hotel.

met one of my client at the hainan cafe downstairs to discuss some work and it was our 3rd time meeting and we decided to meet outside her office as it was nearing lunch time. we both parked at the hotel and met at the hotel lobby before proceeding to the cafe outside

she is a pretty attractive lady in her early 40s. not the best body from outside cos always wearing loose dress (japanese style shapeless type).

cut story short....serious meeting ended after about 30 mins and we just chatted about things outside work. married with 3 kids. Prob see a lot of her type doing supermarket runs. husband is french and already started travelling for work. typical happy family i guess.

then i noticed something. she always smiling when messaging so i said 'nice to see your husband making you smile when messaging' and she replied 'no. its not him' and i said 'ooooo...must be another guy lah' and she smiled sheepishly.

we decided to then leave the cafe and when walking back to the hotel lobby, i said 'would be bad if someone we know sees us going to a hotel together right?' and her reply took me by surprise 'bad would be if we actually book a room' and i just went for it. i sang out the MJ's song 'who's bad' to her

"Your butt is mine
Gonna tell you right
Just show your face
In broad daylight

Who's bad?"

reaction was gold from her. she laughed out and said 'you you. you bad'

held her hand and told her wait at the lobby quietly if she is game for it while i get a room. her eyes opened up and want to the side to wait. i chked in and she did not (minimize risk of being caught) and soon we were going to the room. told her i forgot to buy condoms when we were downstairs and she said never mind, she has already tied her tubes.

went into the room, tried to be as romantic as i could but cannot cos turned on the moment i suggested coming up. just kissed her neck and frenched her while sliding the dress down her body. wasn't a fantastic body as i expected (a little flat) but decent enough to just give her a good one.

fucked...shot inside her and had to leave soon and we went separate ways.

Still in contact for work now though and the occasional session when we meet outside for lunch. Raw with happily married housewife just feels different. You know they are safe and will not cling onto you. both have needs and sometimes just want to have fast food outside.
Power bro! Admire your courage to sound her out! I’ll keep testing waters too!
Old 20-02-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
WestGermany1974 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wah bro !...u r such a lucky dude to be able to meet this 2nd married woman in the course of yr work ..she is another 1 of those wives who look pure n innocent on the outside but wild n horny as hell in bed...but sadly she is another 1 of many others wives who r sexually neglected by their husbands who refuse n r scared of going down to lick their wives' pussies for fear that it is dirty down there thus depriving them of such a pleasurable sexual act
Probably that's why she allowed raw (with creampie) after getting so aroused being painted
Old 20-02-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Ya was quite surprised she’s “open”. She looks really like quite a conservative type and will also use 1 hand to block the collar when bending down slightly, but that time she’s using both hands to sort the papers and hence I got lucky. Bad thing is sometimes really lick till my jaw sore and since she hardly experienced it before, normally she’s too focused on her own pleasure

The best part is really the non-clingy part. We do bump into each other unintentionally, and she’s always like the politely distant greeting etc “Oh Mr X, how’s things?” type of greeting. Exciting part is when she drop the codeword into the casual chat and I know I will get action soon.
Old 20-02-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya was quite surprised she’s “open”. She looks really like quite a conservative type and will also use 1 hand to block the collar when bending down slightly, but that time she’s using both hands to sort the papers and hence I got lucky. Bad thing is sometimes really lick till my jaw sore and since she hardly experienced it before, normally she’s too focused on her own pleasure

The best part is really the non-clingy part. We do bump into each other unintentionally, and she’s always like the politely distant greeting etc “Oh Mr X, how’s things?” type of greeting. Exciting part is when she drop the codeword into the casual chat and I know I will get action soon.
Thanks bro for more info abt her that married woman, yr FB ...Wow, she is such a clever actress ahh ...can act so well n innocently on the outside when in public but notti on the inside when in bed with u...she seems to be a fun wifey to be with both in n out of bed n home...if only i can see a pic of her so next time when i see another gal that looks like her on the streets I will know she is approachable ...when u describe how she is in heaven when u r painting her pussy makes us salivate doing the same to her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-02-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
benzyme100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Was she shy when you spread her legs open to lick her, pussy fully exposed to you? Is she trimmed or bare? Curious to know hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1