The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Masturbate before visiting ML

I not sure if this question was asked. Would like to find out is it advisable to masturbate and release one load before visiting ML ?
Old 13-12-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Masturbate before visiting ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
I not sure if this question was asked. Would like to find out is it advisable to masturbate and release one load before visiting ML ?
Why? You wanna release by her mah. She only MAssage no service. So you no need worry about release too early.
Later she fap ur dick hard hard so u come out u pain
If say go for FL and you got performance issue then okay la
But if gonna go massage and happy ending. Just let her guide u till release nia
Old 13-12-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Can also la. If you are those that release fast, then advisable to do so. So that u can fuck longer
Old 13-12-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It all depends who is the masseuse working on your body.

If she provides intense teasing and sensual strokes around the private parts,
then it is better to self DIY before the massage session. At least you can last the 60 minutes session.

Nowadays it is difficult to find even with those ubiquitous $88 massage which mostly "touch a little here and there".

Also if you are very sensitive to a lady's touch and marikata easily, better do a DIY first.

I also know of guys who marikata during annual medical examination by female healtcare workers. So it boils down to each individual ability to control the erection and misfiring upon being massage.
Old 13-12-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post

then it is better to self DIY before the massage session. At least you can last the 60 minutes session.

Nowadays it is difficult to find even with those ubiquitous $88 massage which mostly "touch a little here and there".

Also if you are very sensitive to a lady's touch and marikata easily, better do a DIY first.

I also know of guys who marikata during annual medical examination by female healtcare workers. So it boils down to each individual ability to control the erection and misfiring upon being massage.
Pardon the noob question but does marikata mean erection?
Old 13-12-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Pardon the noob question but does marikata mean erection?
Yes.... thata what it means
Old 13-12-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
Yes.... thata what it means
Thank you. Learned something new today!
Old 13-12-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post

Interesting thoughts. Thanks for sharing.
Old 13-12-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 6
Cshkev deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCshkev deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why would you wanna do that bro. Go find ML all this is to enjoy and relax. Why diy when you pay money to enjoy lei.
Come here for good time, not long time.
Old 13-12-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cshkev View Post
Why would you wanna do that bro. Go find ML all this is to enjoy and relax. Why diy when you pay money to enjoy lei.
Come here for good time, not long time.
If need to pay 100 dollar regardless of time taken, I would say 30 min of enjoyment is much better than 5 mins.
Old 13-12-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
If need to pay 100 dollar regardless of time taken, I would say 30 min of enjoyment is much better than 5 mins.
Ya, if it's a "once you fire that's it" type of ML, maybe your aim may be to last longer, but if it's those ML who after you fire, clean up, still press here press there or even better, still allow you to roam etc, then no need make yourself until so stress la.

Though the latter type is quite rate, but not impossible to find.
Old 13-12-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Is it possible to get ML only to start HJ after 30 mins of massage ? Or there is no option ? Haha
Old 13-12-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u r a gan chong king tat shoot fast then DIY 1st lor tats provided u can cum again when svc extra by her
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
newfoundsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Is it possible to get ML only to start HJ after 30 mins of massage ? Or there is no option ? Haha
Some ML would ask if you want HJ first or later
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to regularly visit an ML and I found that I last longer the more times I visited her.

So my advice is just don't be too anxious during the session lah. Just relax and enjoy, so you won't shoot out so early.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1