The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 16-11-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Had a fun and sexy time with my colleague a few months ago (she’s even attached lol). Our sex was loud and sweaty, and despite having small tits, she was easily stimulated. I rammed into her very hard and for very long, and she literally moaned until she was sore hehe. But she felt guilty about it, and this didn’t continue. She is going to get married soon…I hope to have one last bang with her, maybe even impregnate her haha

How did i get into her pants? Well, she’s that kind of feisty, bickering person, and we kept chatting over text, daring each other and keep probing further… until we met up outside work, and we kept daring and challenging each other till we made out hehe. She has a chili padi character!

Old 16-11-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
hkbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
she knows already and you know what to do
Everybody knows what to do is the best
Old 16-11-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
huggy_jw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a FB relationship with one in another department. Flat-chested but matches what I look out for physically. Was a great fuck.

Started by texting and somehow the topic moved to sex and eventually we went on to our first at Hotel81 and never looked back. She said her ex was not very adventurous...so I'm glad she's willing to explore things - pics/vids, facial, CIM, finger her ass and everything. Sad we had to end before we had anal sex.
Old 16-11-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggy_jw View Post
Had a FB relationship with one in another department. Flat-chested but matches what I look out for physically. Was a great fuck.

Started by texting and somehow the topic moved to sex and eventually we went on to our first at Hotel81 and never looked back. She said her ex was not very adventurous...so I'm glad she's willing to explore things - pics/vids, facial, CIM, finger her ass and everything. Sad we had to end before we had anal sex.
What happened? why end?
Old 17-11-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

Some bros have asked me for more pics, but I don’t have lah. Only got short voice recording of her moaning when I’m penetrating her hehe. I get so aroused listening to that, can’t imagine she’s so slutty in the bedroom, while maintaining “good girl” look in front of the company lol.

Last edited by a380; 18-11-2021 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Bro down my points lol
Old 17-11-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
HaoJiaoXiangQi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
Some bros have asked me for more pics, but I don’t have lah. Only got short voice recording of her moaning when I’m penetrating her hehe. I get so aroused listening to that, can’t imagine she’s so slutty in the bedroom, while maintaining “good girl” look in front of the company lol.

https://voca.ro/1dEad2akJX56
Damn shiok listening to girls who moan slutily!
Old 17-11-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Had a angmoh pai Taiwanese colleague few years back. Very beautiful and sweet smile, long legs & a perky ass.

Was doing shift work then and once we were doing the same shift and she asked me out for drinks after work. Chatted about her past and all and I casually remarked that I heard Taiwanese girls are wild. She said I should try for myself and off we went to a hotel.

2 rounds before sleeping and 1 round after waking up. Both of us MCed for work that day. Indeed, Taiwanese girls are wild. But one thing is she spend some time in a angmoh country and said their dicks are bigger. A bit disappointed but she made it up by saying mine is perfect for her as doesn’t cause much pain 😂

Went on for a few months before I left the company, and she returned home to Taiwan not long after. Once in a while will message each other and she has been telling me to visit her in Taiwan once restrictions are lifted.
Old 17-11-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post

https://voca.ro/1dEad2akJX56
Up you bro.. stream leh such moaning
Old 17-11-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggy_jw View Post

before COVID?
Old 17-11-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
XofXof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Had a angmoh pai Taiwanese colleague few years back. Very beautiful and sweet smile, long legs & a perky ass.

Was doing shift work then and once we were doing the same shift and she asked me out for drinks after work. Chatted about her past and all and I casually remarked that I heard Taiwanese girls are wild. She said I should try for myself and off we went to a hotel.

2 rounds before sleeping and 1 round after waking up. Both of us MCed for work that day. Indeed, Taiwanese girls are wild. But one thing is she spend some time in a angmoh country and said their dicks are bigger. A bit disappointed but she made it up by saying mine is perfect for her as doesn’t cause much pain 😂

Went on for a few months before I left the company, and she returned home to Taiwan not long after. Once in a while will message each other and she has been telling me to visit her in Taiwan once restrictions are lifted.
You should invite her to come here too
Old 17-11-2021, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a short fb relation with my colleague too, best time of my life, take tome off and went l off and fuck then return to work
Old 18-11-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 5
Pokipoki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPokipoki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPokipoki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think its damn risky to hit on someone from workplace. Just take as eye candy, good enuff... cos if anything happens guys sure on losing end.

Once, one of my guys got complained to HR by another admin gal for saying something unappropriate (something about asking the colour of her undies while they both alone in car; guy send gal to MRT) and he got terminated after some investigation. Reason was sexual harassment and they also found on office cctv that there were often some physical contact (upper body and more like pat on the arm and shoulder kind). Sounds stupid and childish...

But morale of the story is if the gal flip and go to HR, its scary man! And there goes the rice bowl gone!
Old 18-11-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokipoki View Post
I think its damn risky to hit on someone from workplace. Just take as eye candy, good enuff... cos if anything happens guys sure on losing end.

Once, one of my guys got complained to HR by another admin gal for saying something unappropriate (something about asking the colour of her undies while they both alone in car; guy send gal to MRT) and he got terminated after some investigation. Reason was sexual harassment and they also found on office cctv that there were often some physical contact (upper body and more like pat on the arm and shoulder kind). Sounds stupid and childish...

But morale of the story is if the gal flip and go to HR, its scary man! And there goes the rice bowl gone!
Agreed workplace can get very very messy and affect work performance and also progression.. I've had to change workplace twice.
Old 18-11-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
Agreed workplace can get very very messy and affect work performance and also progression.. I've had to change workplace twice.
Definitely, Once verbal test water failed or no clear signal that she is game, stopped immediately! Trying small touches is not wise in my opinion, very easy to leave evidence and once caught on cctv or another lady witness step up, your rice bowl is gone.. having to explain to your wife lagi jialat if u are married
Old 18-11-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Definitely, Once verbal test water failed or no clear signal that she is game, stopped immediately! Trying small touches is not wise in my opinion, very easy to leave evidence and once caught on cctv or another lady witness step up, your rice bowl is gone.. having to explain to your wife lagi jialat if u are married
you are right bro. NEVER EVER touch. but do aim to be touched, smacked or hit by them when they are teased and laughed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1