The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
VVDPurple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Very nice thread. Here to support you. Thanks.
Old 29-11-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Way to go, Bro tubeless69!

Ipoh girls are very pretty and the way to a girl's heart is through her stomach!

Camping here for more updates!
Totally disagree. A way to her heart is always via puxxy.
Old 29-11-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Camping here to research on business opportunities during covid period 😄
Old 29-11-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
macqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
That will need a very long cock haha
Old 01-12-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sextisfy her and she is totally all yours, cheers!
Old 01-12-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wahhh Bro justwanadoit... Really?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 01-12-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
IceKachiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story TS. Please keep going!
Old 01-12-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
egor89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story and hope for continuation.
Old 06-12-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
joe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjoe blogs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice! imagine you are Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca running that gin joint...
Old 06-12-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe blogs View Post
nice! imagine you are Humphrey Bogart in Casablanca running that gin joint...
Unfortunately I’m a T-shirt n berms kinda guy...a white suit is something I’ll never have in my wardrobe! 😂

Do stay tuned my friends, will be sharing another encounter this week.
Old 06-12-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
AlanHansen6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubeless69 View Post
Do stay tuned my friends, will be sharing another encounter this week.
Thanks, looking forward bro
Old 07-12-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Wendy n I have been meeting up occasionally, even did a staycation together recently n I also found out that she actually has a BF back in Ipoh n she is divorced n has a daughter who is staying with her ex-husband. N she misses her daughter terribly.

During the staycation it was really a sexcation. She timed it perfectly just after her period so it’s supposedly her “safe period”. We practically didn’t leave the room from the time we checked in other than going out for a nice dinner. We had sex a total of 6 times by the time we checked out. We did it immediately when we checked into the room n then we rested and washed up to prepare to go for dinner. She wore a simple one piece bare back black dress. As it was totally bare back, she couldn’t wear a bra n I managed to convince her to forget about the nipple tapes. I was so turned on by her dressing that just before she was done with her make up, I turned her over, lifted up her dress n pulled her black g-string aside n doggy her until I came into her. During dinner she was complaining that she could feel my cum leaking out n she has to go to the bathroom to clean herself up.

most memorable time was probably after dinner while we were soaking in the tub which had an awesome view and we did it with the blinds open. We laid in bed n watched a movie n finished a bottle of wine before another round.

In the morning, I woke up to Wendy giving me a blowjob n I just laid back n enjoyed the BJ before she rode me cowgirl n then reverse cowgirl style. We went down for breakfast n came back up to soak in the tub once more. This time in the day, the view was different but still as awesome. N we did it one last time in bed before we checked out.

Honestly, my dick was feeling sore the rest of the day but it was such a memorable time with Wendy.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro tubeless69,

Up you 16 points.

Quote:
Wendy n I have been meeting up occasionally, even did a staycation together recently n I also found out that she actually has a BF back in Ipoh n she is divorced n has a daughter who is staying with her ex-husband. N she misses her daughter terribly.

During the staycation it was really a sexcation. She timed it perfectly just after her period so it’s supposedly her “safe period”. We practically didn’t leave the room from the time we checked in other than going out for a nice dinner. We had sex a total of 6 times by the time we checked out. We did it immediately when we checked into the room n then we rested and washed up to prepare to go for dinner. She wore a simple one piece bare back black dress. As it was totally bare back, she couldn’t wear a bra n I managed to convince her to forget about the nipple tapes. I was so turned on by her dressing that just before she was done with her make up, I turned her over, lifted up her dress n pulled her black g-string aside n doggy her until I came into her. During dinner she was complaining that she could feel my cum leaking out n she has to go to the bathroom to clean herself up.

most memorable time was probably after dinner while we were soaking in the tub which had an awesome view and we did it with the blinds open. We laid in bed n watched a movie n finished a bottle of wine before another round.

In the morning, I woke up to Wendy giving me a blowjob n I just laid back n enjoyed the BJ before she rode me cowgirl n then reverse cowgirl style. We went down for breakfast n came back up to soak in the tub once more. This time in the day, the view was different but still as awesome. N we did it one last time in bed before we checked out.

Honestly, my dick was feeling sore the rest of the day but it was such a memorable time with Wendy.
Old 07-12-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 6
UncleBell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to have such staycation hehe
Old 07-12-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wendy n I have been meeting up occasionally, even did a staycation

During the staycation it was really a sexcation. She timed it perfectly just after her period so it’s supposedly her “safe period”. We practically didn’t leave the room from the time we checked in other than going out for a nice dinner. We had sex a total of 6 times by the time we checked out.

Total 6 times and cip what a sexcathon.

I believe her pussy must be sore too, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1