The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkdbec View Post
Ya... I'm a young bro mid 20s and successful career, manage to play play crypto and earn a decent living. All my friends totally different, very westernized and still getting started in their careers. I don't have problem with getting into a relationship but like addicted to the easy pleasure of buying sex and chiong FLs... Not sure what to do with life already
hoseh liao, bring xiao gor gor to fly leh chiong ah~
Old 06-04-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
Nick0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNick0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Same for me, quite bored since i am alone working in Singapore.

Family and gf is not here with me. have to turn to FL for my needs. never really thought i would do it at first but here i am.

i rather find a FL rather than get stuck with a FWB that might ruin what i have built for my relationships. So far i have been trying a few different girls within a short period of time to fill the emptiness. it is fun and all and no strings attached so it is all good for me.
Old 14-04-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
dgenz55 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkdbec View Post
Ya... I'm a young bro mid 20s and successful career, manage to play play crypto and earn a decent living. All my friends totally different, very westernized and still getting started in their careers. I don't have problem with getting into a relationship but like addicted to the easy pleasure of buying sex and chiong FLs... Not sure what to do with life already
I'm in a similar situation to you with casual sex + mix of whoremongering. Can agree that all of this is quite exhausting on the mind and the soul.

Only thing that helped me was finding a passion and a hobby to deep dive into. Whether it is career, an art, a sport, hobbies like cooking/cycling/fishing, there is always so much more than just chionging.
Old 15-04-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgenz55 View Post
I'm in a similar situation to you with casual sex + mix of whoremongering. Can agree that all of this is quite exhausting on the mind and the soul.

Only thing that helped me was finding a passion and a hobby to deep dive into. Whether it is career, an art, a sport, hobbies like cooking/cycling/fishing, there is always so much more than just chionging.
cooking/cycling/fishing all solo activities. Soon you will find it all meaningless unless you can find a deeper purpose in what you are doing.
Old 15-04-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 0
gerrychua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygerrychua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am also a lonely chiongster... i know nobody in this Forum
Old 22-04-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 10
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Same here, been as Lonely Chiongster since 2014 till Covid strucked but now back to chiong FL again as i really to satisfy my sexual needs. No luck so far finding Fuck Buddies in Singapore.
Old 24-04-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Same same. Think none of my friends knew that i’m here.
Managed to get a colleague as a part time FB. But soon after, she got too sticky. Now have to hunt for new one again.
Old 24-04-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Go sian a few masseuses then ask them to go out. Lol! I am enjoying their big tits. It take a long time to nurture that relationship
Old 24-04-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Salo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Go sian a few masseuses then ask them to go out. Lol! I am enjoying their big tits. It take a long time to nurture that relationship
Totally agreed with bignehneh! Sian during massage time and wechat with them often. Won't feel lonely if the ML start chatting with you other than asking you to visit her. Just have to be patient.
Old 25-04-2022, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 5
wowkesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salo View Post
Totally agreed with bignehneh! Sian during massage time and wechat with them often. Won't feel lonely if the ML start chatting with you other than asking you to visit her. Just have to be patient.
Agreed. Some ML are lonely too, befriend them and maybe have chance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1