The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future
Re: PRC FL without rooms

uppzzzz....
Old 08-01-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 14
.Macau is a Helpful and Caring Samster.Macau is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro!

There still many without room included and in the comfort of a hotel room with nice clean toilet and towel.

http://sbfsg.store/showthr...00496&page=135
Old 08-01-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
i can still reminisice SBF before 2010 where many FL are without rooms.
you had to meet them, and C/in to hotels.
if you drive and pick them, during the car ride, IMHO, it was a good opportunity to build up some chemistry before live firing later.
not sure if some bro here share such old-timers sentiments.

nowaday, 90% are with rooms.
any bros here can contribute any FL that exclude rooms?

cant see to see any after searching.
thank you
Agrees with you guys here man!!!
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old 08-01-2014, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
Agrees with you guys here man!!!
The syndicates are at play and jacking up the prices a lot. What to do?
Old 08-01-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster (V)

perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

i believe there are some off the beaten track prc fl , not on sbf . those type got more GFE, lesser mileage, so in bed should be hornier.
i dont mind paying slightly more but not pay for those 110/1/1 OR 120/1/1 , and they use KY, straight away strip ask you fuck.. if dont come, they complain ask why so slow.. and try to hand job you to cum and F off...

so bro, pls share

i will start with this

http://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=412738
Old 08-01-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i believe there are some off the beaten track prc fl , not on sbf . those type got more GFE, lesser mileage, so in bed should be hornier.
i dont mind paying slightly more but not pay for those 110/1/1 OR 120/1/1 , and they use KY, straight away strip ask you fuck.. if dont come, they complain ask why so slow.. and try to hand job you to cum and F off...

so bro, pls share

i will start with this

http://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=412738
Try her before. Good massage and JG but never tried her FJ as I feel she is kind of fierce.......................
Old 08-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster (V)

but she got no rooms, which is really rare nowadays
Old 08-01-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
magentis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too prefer FL without room, nowadays because all the FL's with room I had to PCC... .
Old 08-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you drive and pick them, during the car ride, IMHO, it was a good opportunity to build up some chemistry before live firing later.
Agreed, definitely a more fun experience.

Sometimes they would even request or accompany me for some makan after the workout...KC trap?

Now with rooms, might as well go to GL? At least u get to view what u gonna be having.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster (V)

ya..... they took the " free" out of the freelance..
Old 08-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
awol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

also gone are the car & outdoor sex ever since the FL have their "operation" room!

any bros got any lobang can share!!
Old 11-01-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Look like we got a lot of Bro here prefer room as I just finished business with Man Ni and she received a number of calls asking her does she include room ?

Anyway, I will never called FL include room one as I think it's really not hygiene and no privacy at all.

I did make an appointment with Man Ni yesterday and below is my simple FR :

Look : 6/10 ( If u looked at the picture, it's a bit disappointed so I asked her to make up next time )
Figure : 9/10 ( Slim and nice, the type like model )
Bathing - 9/10 ( Most of the FLs just washed your dick but this girl did it quite thoroughly and also help me to squeeze my black head out on my back )
Catbath _ 9/10 ( Excellent job, she was a masseuse back home so she know how to arouse your brother in no time )
BBBJ - 9/10 ( Any position that u like her to do )
Painting - No, I request a 69 and she obeyed me but asked me not to lick her pussy which I had already fingered until wet wet and wet )
FJ : 7/10 ( She really cum a lot and she really wanted a lot from u but just too bad, I am not able to cum even at the very end )
GFE : 10/10 ( Very chat able as we have the same interest and both of us are from the same dialect............... )
RTF : Yes due to not much choices nowadays.................
Old 11-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jimwang01012012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, i sometimes also prefer those without room. a bit more interesting. you are right, nowadays, most with room.

Quote:
not sure if some bro here share such old-timers sentiments.

nowaday, 90% are with rooms.
any bros here can contribute any FL that exclude rooms?

cant see to see any after searching.
thank you
Old 11-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jimwang01012012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sometimes, the towels are low quality and the fur come out and stuck onto my body or my hair. if go home second IC see the fur from the towel, jia lat liao....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantylover1982 View Post
I prefer wo room too..more excited feel and go 81/fragrance much cleaner also....many rooms I went r nt clean + many ppl lie on the same bedsheet and the towel always gt smell, use liao body also will feel itchy cos they nv put under sun or drying machine to dry it so end up go home hav to bath again

dono any bros feel the same way with me
Old 11-01-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

I also agree with TS in that gals without room is better as per last time. My other observations are this:

1. Without room you pick her up and talk cock before reaching hotel. So build up a rappour and if we click, everything is nice, and there is normally repeat visits.there is now no time to really have a chat. You now go to a room, have a quick superficial chat and off you go.

2. Gals with room now, if they are popular or if they are lazy, just do the basics and out you go. Even worst than having a quick one in geylang. At least in geylang, ther is some QC. I also think nowadays with so many websites with gals pictures, it is now commercial business as opposed to personal business where service is not the goal, so a quick buck here and there would suffice. And with more gals coming over, they join the band wagon and everything is repeated with poorer service.

Of the few times now when I go to gals with room, it has always been very disappointing..the only thing good about gals with room is that if you manage to find one which is nice and have gfe which normally means the gal is not that popular and that you can spend lots of some time with her without paying $30 each time you see her.

So I will stick to anything other than this. Or else go with massage gals that develop some relationships which can end up with lots of surprises.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread