The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-05-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kissgoodbye is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...ghlight=olivia

Olivia from Hookers

Olivia, is a real good cheap fuck 180/90/2 cause got promo. I always love and enjoy a great fuck thats value for money. Olivia confirm exceedy expectations.

Looks: 8/10 to me short hair girls are always very attractive.

Body: 8/10 curvy natural Bs. Not very obvious tummy rolls. Beggars can be chooser right. Haha......

Bbbj: 9/10 i definitely have to commend her for her impressive skills. Imo, if any guy try her need surrender to her. Hand mouth coordination shiok. Tried to resist but it was so good that i couldnt take it. CIM IS A MUST!!!

GFE: after first one, we just cuddled abit let me recharge my sperm first. Chit chat here and there. Feels very at home.

FJ: fucked her in multiple positions, accommodating and always trying to make me cum fast.

She is a true gem. Bros looks for cheap and good service. She is one to go for
Old 27-05-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
loneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any lesbian Tarmas available?
Old 27-05-2022, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Sheeptiger is Cool - loads of Potential

Love Fortress Sprite

Look - 9/10 my type
Body - 9/10 slim and tall
Boobs - 9/10 I like just nice
FJ - 8/10
CIM - Yes

She work very hard. Support her!
Old 27-05-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Spyboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Game (silkstockings)

Location: Discreet. There are some parking lots available. Foot soldiers might need to walk a little.
Looks: 9/10 (same as photos. I love her smile! She has a smile of an Angel)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: Holy gosh, it’s a natural D!!
French: 10/10 (I thought she came from 🇫&#127479
FJ: 10/10(As soon as we were out of the showers and on bed, she turns out to be a succubus wearing a smile of Angel. Her almost ahegao expression with her eyeballs looking up to the heaven when I pumped her was out of this world. She came a lot!! Lol)
BJ: We were too horny for any foreplays.
GFE: 10/10 (like my long lost GF)
RTF: Yes!!

When I walked out, saw another one of your premium ladies. All Gems there bro! Thanks for the awesome service provided.
Old 27-05-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Sheeptiger is Cool - loads of Potential

how to del post?

Last edited by Sheeptiger; 28-05-2022 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Duplicate
Old 27-05-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Jojo by RP

Asked Bro RP to recommend. Won't go wrong

Looks: 7/10. Quite good looking. Definitely won't reject.

Body: 7/10. Given birth before. But no obvious stretch marks. Slim tummy. Considered very very good figure. Not fat at all and not skinny thin.

Boobs: 7/10. B CUP with tiny nips. Soft and nice tits. Not enhanced.

Following is where she shines exceptionally.

Super service oriented. No complains at all. No black faces. Smiling from start to end. Amazing attitude. First time in this industry, hence quite new. But her attitude and willing to do is just impressive.

She opened the door with smile and help me strip so gently like a mistress.

Bath: 10/10. She is so gentle and detailed. Cleaned me very well. I didn't need any toilet actions, this is good enough. If you want action, ask and I'm sure she will do it.

Pussy: 9/10. Not Shaved. Can paint, can finger. No smell. She don't complain that u paint too long. Looks like a low mileage pussy, no flabby labia.

Bbbj: 10/10. No teeth. As she is not professional, she do not have special BJ skills. Feels like a GF blowing u and Never stops!!!!! Keep going on and on and on.... Untill I tap her to stop. Accidentally thrust too deep and she gag abit, but she did not show black face and still gave me a smile.

Catbath: 10/10. While she is not pro at attacking sensitive spots. Just tell her where and she will try... Very awesome attitude.

FJ: 10/10. Changed a few positions no complaints again. Like having sex with gf.

In between shots she will initiate massage. I had to tap her to stop! Never check HP. Just full fledge good service.

Overall 8/10.

While she does not have model like look or figure. She probably still looks better than 60 percent of ladies in SG. Her service is just super amazing. Best I had so far.
Old 27-05-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shuho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Grace (hooker club)

First time booking with bro hooker club, fast replies and verification process is smooth and easy. Instructions is also easy to follow.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: slim
Boob: natural B
Bbbj: 9/10 good solid service, no rush
GFE : 9/10, very friendly, cuddle and chat in between
Overall 9/10

RTF: Definitely
Old 27-05-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to behold

FR for Idea from poison (2shots)

OKT: Very fast response and will accommodate to your time schedule! Instructions was clear

Face: Is exactly same to the picture!

Personality: Not the shy person, will talk like old friend. Working hard to please the customer

Boobs: Not for boob lover like me, small b cup

French: Not much french but willing to do

BBBJ: Good suction, pace mixture of both fast and slow, tongue play will sucking

Painting plus fingering: Small bush not clean but I’m good! Fresh smell, easy to wet

FJ: Won’t complain to any position, she quite naughty too
Old 27-05-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

SA Rolex

Looks, same as photos, discount 5-10%, sweet looking super SYT

Location Discreet, There are many parking lots available nearby and with gantry access
Foot soldiers is super convenient too just 2mins walk from mrt station

Body, slim petite fair skin tone unlike the usual thai
Boobs, natural around b
FJ, hardworking lady and accommodating, no rush
Abalone neaty trimmed

able to shower together, cuddle.
Small apartment with attached bathroom
Old 27-05-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lust131 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Joy at Teeruk (Done deal 26 May, 2022)

Super glad to be reunited with Bro SK after a two year haitus.

Joy is a genuine SYT, it was a good fk.

Look: Typical Thai tan, 90% similar to photo. Confirm real person.
Body: SYT body, all skinny. So small and light you can very likely carry to fk her upside down.
BBBJ: N.A. I see her hard already just whack her tight pussy all the way
FJ: Super tight and can feel my cock pushing her meat inside. We both fked until sweating.
GFE: Champion. After cum already she start to massage me. She also comb my hair for me. How to beat this level lol.
RTF: Not really as so many other girls out there! But definitely, return to bro SK for next round
Old 27-05-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

had rough week with added anticipation of another long week ahead, needed a bang. woke up in the middle of the night to shit then bored so surf sbf, to see options early. made up my mind and message okt then min i woke up again in the morning. i went for freya or a1,m for an evening bang and this is my story…

girl is freya from a1
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=880059

OKT: 10/10_can joke around sial this okt. nubbad, booking w him also v smooth, he answers any questions you have.
LOCATION: 7/10_location is easy to get to for both drivers and non-drivers - for driver, parking is everywhere. for non-drivers, the location is literally opposite the nearest public transport. but i got to say, location is not too discreet, quite crowded and got high human traffic, just need to brave through lor, and you will be rewarded. plus the room is also unique, book and go and see and you’ll get what i mean.
LOOKS: 8/10_On the chio side, like 75% resemblance to photo and with thai tan, she actually reminds me a bit of my friend but then its platonic friend so abit weird for me at times haha. won’t reject one.
BODY: 9/10_Probably has one of the better bodies I’ve seen since started chionging again this year. As info put it, her tits are really c/d size, i think its natural but not reactive, like the nipples don’t harden. very little fats, pretty tight body in fact, and that tattoo on her back is awesome, first time fucking a full back tattoo chick.
1ST FUCK: 7/10_Climbed on the bed, I lie down, she started servicing me BBBJ. Damn she’s good, got different variation. at first she blow blow blow, take it all in and look at me and continue blow blow blow, i was moaning away. after a while she took my dick out of her mouth and start licking, then lick the balls and suck my balls, then engulf her mouth with my dick again and blow. i hungry already. got up and ask her to lie down, i attack with my licking, slurping, and painting. but can see she wasn’t too comfortable, so i just stopped and she capped me. she put lube her pussy with KY, then just opened for me, unless other girls who try to hold your dick and direct into their pussy which i don’t like, she didn’t. so i like it, i hold my dick, aim and enter in all the way, as i enter in, her facial expression also change into a lusty face. wah shiok, then i pump her missionary, pump pump pump, one hold squeeze her tits and hold her leg, the other hand rubbing her clit, i leaned back and pump in until my leg felt abit cramp, cause i exercised lel. then i pull out and ask for doggy, she turn out and show me her full back tattoo and round fuckable ass. i was so excited, enter her from the back and ram in her while both hands tickling her butt and legs until i wanted to release, my both hands hold her waist tight then i ram like a fucking jackrabbit and unload in her.
REST: 8/10_Then we showered and rested. She played music on the TV and scroll through social media, I was trying to settle work stuff also, felt a bit like couple just chilling together in between shots. We rested around half an hour i think haha, then we start second round.
2ND FUCK: 9/10_She asked me to lie down, then started licking my nipple, while her hand tried to awake my dick. My hands just molesting her back, her butt, and all. I got hard soonafter, then quite disappointing she did not blow, straightaway cap in. Then apply KY gel on my dick, she then mount herself in cowgirl position, while looking at me, she started riding with different variation, from squatting to grinding to hugging me and moving her hips up and down, basically using me as a human dildo. i just lie down and fondle her tits and smile at her encouragingly. she got tired then she unmounted and wanted me to dog her. I told her, missionary first. she lied down, then i position my self in front of her, entered and watch her face change again. Then i started plowing her missionary, piak piak piak, it was my turn to use her, and i did. at one point her head was just proned towards me as she watched my dick entering in and out of her pussy. Can hear her moaning away. I was like, wah i can last quite long, i even did the lean back missionary position where i can see my dick entering in and out of her vagina. then i was tired already, so ask her for doggy, she turned around, and i entered in and started plowing away, watching my dick stabbing in and out of her, and hearing her moaning. then i felt the moment has come, i grab her waist, and started fucking her hard and come. what a good shag.
GFE: 7/10_She was initially cautious of me, but i think she got more comfortable as time goes by. make no mistake, she was professional throughout.
RTF: Very likely, i like the location, just a bit sian of the high human traffic. I think she has done enough to merit a return from me also, and her GFE may be better next round. sadly i did not take any pictures, but hope you enjoy my FR.

out.
Old 27-05-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

2W2W2: Bowie

A slightly bigger than ordinary bonk

My last week of free time before I’ll be quite busy next month. Money’s a bit tight, so I went for a budget option. Decided to give Bowie a go. After all a pussy is a pussy when the lights are off isn’t it?

The operator was quick to handle my request and gave clear directions to the location. No trouble finding it without drawing attention. A room for improvement though, instead of slowly dripping information for the directions, it might be better to prepare it in a way it can be delivered quickly. I accidentally skipped a few steps. Thankfully, nothing happened from it.

The location is central and rather inconspicuous. Better quality than usual the dinghy rooms from other budget bonks. Nice. Knocked on the door and was greeted by a chirpy smiling lady.

She was dressed in a comfy long oversized shirt, something similar to the listing pictures. She … does not seem to know how to make herself look her best. It was going to be challenging, but I believe everyone has something worthy. In this case, it was her smiles and easy-going attitude.

She could understand some English, and we started to chat a little. I then told her about my plans and started with the shoot. It was a little challenging to find an outfit for her plus size, but managed to find an acceptable one in the end. Wished I had some plus size apparel for situations like this.

Though the outfit was a mess, I loved the way she listened to my directions and posed with spontaneity. She said she doesn’t like taking pictures, but with that spunky vibe she definitely has the spirit of a model.

• Photos: Glamour only
  • Massage: Did not ask
  • Kissing: Light
  • Handjob: Yes
  • Blowjob: Yes
  • Bare blowjob: Unsure, did not request.
  • Painting: Did not try
  • FJ: Yes, good technique and accommodates to you
  • GFE: It was all right, neither super lovely, nor stone-cold commercial.

After the sexy pictures, it was time for the action. Asked her to strip the pieces off slowly and then touched her amazing curvy body. She reciprocated and with the gloves still on, caressed her hands all over my body. I loved that sensation.

After the hands, it was her tongue all over the body. Tantalising. Then a quick cap on for a condom blowjob. And without a break, the tongue went from twirling around my body to my shaft. No interruptions in pleasure.

The blowjob was decent, but nothing to scream about. Especially with the condom on. After a few short blows, I wanted to be inside her.

Pushed me on the bed and went cowgirl first. Moving her hips back and forth in a skillful manner. Oh lala. Was about the climax, so I changed the pace and pushed her down for a slow and sensual missionary. Slowly thrusting the full length of my shaft in and out while hugging and kissing her.

After a couple of minutes in this loving position, I decided to end it with doggy style for an explosive end.

The operator checked up on me and listened to my feedback after the session. Shows that Bro Two and the group they do some QC. Nice.

Overall, it was an average session. But considering the state of the prices right now, this might be decent. Sprite from another stable has a spectacular body, but Bowie converses better with a nicer face to look at.

Like with any FR, your mileage may vary.

If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!

Latest Hot Picture Reviews:

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Sexy Photo FR - USD (LF)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it

Last edited by SingleAA; 30-05-2022 at 01:58 AM.
Old 27-05-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyboy88 View Post
FR for Game (silkstockings)

Location: Discreet. There are some parking lots available. Foot soldiers might need to walk a little.
Looks: 9/10 (same as photos. I love her smile! She has a smile of an Angel)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: Holy gosh, it’s a natural D!!
French: 10/10 (I thought she came from 🇫&#127479
FJ: 10/10(As soon as we were out of the showers and on bed, she turns out to be a succubus wearing a smile of Angel. Her almost ahegao expression with her eyeballs looking up to the heaven when I pumped her was out of this world. She came a lot!! Lol)
BJ: We were too horny for any foreplays.
GFE: 10/10 (like my long lost GF)
RTF: Yes!!

When I walked out, saw another one of your premium ladies. All Gems there bro! Thanks for the awesome service provided.
bro, you sure got lady game from silkstockings ? o.0 all silkstockings boh this lady
Old 28-05-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3513 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

rollypolly - JOJO

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=880463

Looks: late 20s innocent MILF look If you always dream of fucking a young mother, this 1 cannot miss!
Massage: Have, but i prefer BJ longer
Kissing: Light
Bare Blowjob: Yes, good feel, Unlike those small size girls go in 2mins, she went in deep
Painting: Yes.

FJ: Yes, tight!
RTF: Too many fish to try

Last edited by shyboiboi; 28-05-2022 at 11:24 PM.
Old 28-05-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Devil~ View Post
bro, you sure got lady game from silkstockings ? o.0 all silkstockings boh this lady
Listed under Seduction.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1