The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-05-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Racheal - https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=878332

Location - 9/10 central apartment, but bedroom was so so given that it was mattress on floor.. and toilet not en-suite..
Looks - 6.5/10 its her in the photos, w a bit difference..
Boobs - 6/10 decent sized but quite hard
Massage - NA
Sensual - 5/10 too SOP & mechanical
HJ - NA
BBBJ -6/10 decent but can be better
FJ - 7/10 decent but i was quite turned off by the mattress on the floor situation..
AJ - NA
GFE - 5/10

RTF - No, will try others first.
Old 27-05-2022, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3859 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR of Blossom (Thaismile)

OKT: 10/10 fast, polite and responsive

Looks: 7.5/10 she is pretty, the right most photo is the closest to the real person but she should be late 20s.

Body: 6.5/10 I probably differ from earlier comments in this, she is overall slim but has slight tummy impression.

BBBJ: 9/10 good with hand action.

FJ: 8/10 She is responsive and lots of moaning, good stamina hard bonk for about 30 mins
Old 27-05-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
BatboyReturns is one of the Best!BatboyReturns is one of the Best!BatboyReturns is one of the Best!BatboyReturns is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by choubibu View Post
How come still no MMF and COF FR?
Wish OKT bring in more Michelle Doll88 cat type.
Michelle Doll88! This gal fuck until damn high. I remember even though there were extra charges for CIM, she was so horned up she just let me CIM anyway and I didn't even ask. no extra charge. Could fuck her anal then pussy then back to anal, she was up for anything. Good ol' days.
Old 27-05-2022, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
mnoo80038 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Grace/Hookers

Okt: fast to reply and friendly
Instructions was clear to follow.
Looks: 8/10 similar to the photo
Skin colour: Fair
Boobs: natural B
Body: slim
Height: est. 160cm
Bbbj: 8/10 Good suction very hard working
Painting: Shaved no smell
Fj: 8.5/10 will change position when I ask
Overall: 8/10
Old 27-05-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
ahle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Vivian from mansion

First time writing fr but Vivian totally deserves it. She is really a school teacher back in her hometown. Fulfilled my fantasy of bonking my teacher back during my school days.

Okt: friendly and very prompt reply

Look: late20s, look exactly the same as the pic provided by okt. She wear a black sexy lingerie when I go in her room

Body: boobs are natural b with good to suck nipples. 167cm tall with long legs. Nice fleshy ass for doggy can hear piak piak one.

French: slow sensual frenching

Bbbj: Nice suction with lots of tongue action at your dick head

Fj: Very horny, keep rubbing her clits when I missonary her. sexy moaning non stop, keep wanting more. Did cowgirl, doggy and standing doggy for my 2s. There a mirror beside the bed for Bros who have mirror fetish. Can take long and hard bonk,no complaints from her. Really service oriented.

Gfe: although her command of English is not good,she will try her best to talk to me by using translator. She shared with me her photos of her students and her life back in Thailand.

Rtf: I'm already looking forward to my next CCA with her
Old 27-05-2022, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
hamerthor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhamerthor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anna (rollypolly)
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....5#post21322945

My date with Anna was unexpected because I was targeting Dior but she busy till late. Bro rolly recommended Anna as she flew in.

Looks: pretty fair and petite. She just came so not much make up but if she dolls up,heads will turn. Not for boobs lover.Gfe high.

Anna is new to trade as first time in sg. Told me she is from chiangmai. She is shy but seductive and reminds me of rendezvous in my uni days. Unlock her desires and she was submissive to bbbj,painting,multiple position for fj. Will not elaborate but she was horny.

Overall a good book. She reminds me of my ex and had great time after just relaxing and talking to her. For younger man,take her out for dinner or buy her some Thai food if you visit. She is gf material.

Take care of her bros. She will be here for short time. Thanks bro rolly.
Old 27-05-2022, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hillfigure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jinna AC

Jinna
Look wise 7/10: She's the person in the pictures, discount 20 percent because of the photoshop. 29 years old SYT.
Boob 9/10: C Enhanced. Her Boobs are proportional for her body and you won't be disappointed
Body 9/10: Slim with hourglass figure.
BBBJ 8/10: Quite okay, well u got to try out to find out
Freching 8/10: She's really passionate in kissing, we French non-stop after foreplay
FJ 9/10: She's young, energetic, pussy small and tight. So good that she make me cum multiple time.

Location 8/10: Hotal change every 3-4 days got to check wirh OKT

Attitude/service 9/10: Willing to please and she's able to communicate in English

RTF: Definitely. Will try overnight for the next visit

Last edited by hillfigure; 27-05-2022 at 10:33 AM.
Old 27-05-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Jj

Looks ok, typical Thai tan

Natural a boobs

Slightly meaty waist with little tattoo on back

Trimmed pussy

Service so-so, doesn’t look like she wants to be here
Old 27-05-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
broncoalpha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybroncoalpha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ployly is back as Ruby but 140/2/90 become 240/2/90

Last edited by broncoalpha; 27-05-2022 at 09:54 AM.
Old 27-05-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Smous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promptpay from TRL.

My first impression of promptpay was that this was a petite girl with a nice smile and a school-girl feel. I decided to try her because I happened to be at a bus stop with many poly girls and started having wild thoughts and urges (PS: no need to report me to police lol, I am a civilized human being who is able to control his urges). Promptpay didn’t disappoint and had met my expectations of a “school girl” in stature and feel.

While she seemed quite shy at first, she opened up quickly and turned into a passionate love-making machine. I also didn’t mind her shyness as that was part of the school-girl feel ain’t it?

I feasted her thoroughly. Yup – she does cuddles, French, she allows 69, and she does good BJ like a little kitten. I channeled all that wild desires that I harboured looking at poly girls into her. She moaned seductively. Of special mention too is that this girl was damn wet. She didn’t need any KY, but it does feel like there was a lot of natural lubricant. Must be a truly horny creature within her.

All I can say is, if you’re looking for a subservient school girl to satisfy your inner desires, you’ll most certainly get it with her.
Old 27-05-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 2
Malucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnoo80038 View Post
Grace/Hookers

Okt: fast to reply and friendly
Instructions was clear to follow.
Looks: 8/10 similar to the photo
Skin colour: Fair
Boobs: natural B
Body: slim
Height: est. 160cm
Bbbj: 8/10 Good suction very hard working
Painting: Shaved no smell
Fj: 8.5/10 will change position when I ask
Overall: 8/10

BBBJ Queen UPPZ
9/10.
Old 27-05-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3268 / Power: 30
kingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond repute

Olivia-Hookers

Was looking for some CIM fun and chance this Babe.
Her pics posted does not do justice seriously was so much better in person.
Smooth skin and cute sweet girl.

Was recommended by Hookers OKT to this Olivia for CIM and simply did not regret. Gotten something extra more then CIM
Location was discreet with ample parking. Love this place.
Towels was big and good quality.
First impression of Olivia: 9/10. Greeted me with a smile and in this attire.
Had told OKT that maybe he can change pic to this instead.

Looks: As per pic above
Boobs: Natural B. Sensitive nipples.
Body: Well taken care of Syt body and fair
BBBJ: Solid no rush Bro.
FJ: Change positions and here's the highlight.
Was Pumping her in Doggy when she was moaning and when we paused a while, she reached out for my 2ic and slowly insert in her ass. OMG i couldn't resist seriously and go with the flow. She's totally enjoying it.

Wasn't expecting an AJ service as i did not saw on the profile but when i joined their TG saw that she actually provides AJ. In the end no more bullet for CIM instead gotten her sexy nice ass.

She's a chatty babe, service oriented from bring me and shower for me to cleaning me and everything. Thumbs up. RTF is a sure thing for me. I paid $200 for her that included the AJ service. Thanks Hookers.
Old 27-05-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goodday2die deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie here, seems I have to post something before I can pm stable bro?
Old 27-05-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
spellsofgold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Sunny from RollyPolly

OKT: 10/10. Had first blood. Prompt and clear instructions. Thanks bro!

Location: 8/10. Decent room at discrete location. Plenty of parking. Quite a bit of walking distance for those taking public transport.

Looks: 9/10. Foxy and sultry look. Fair skin. Greeted me with a OL red dress.

Body: 10/10. Slim, fit, tall, and toned figure. Perfect proportion. Feels like a frequent gym goer.

Boobs: 8/10. Handful C. Soft and nice to grab with small nips.

Frenching: 10/10. Killer and passionate frenching. Locked lips and tongue play throughout the session.

BBBJ: 10/10. Very skilful. Lots of swirling and no teeth. Will go slow and fast based on your preferences. Willing to go sensual or deep throat while looking at me with a CFM look.

Painting: 10/10. Clean shaven and no smell. Very responsive and gets wet easily. Did a passionate 69 with her.

FJ: 10/10. Tight and wet. Did many positions, including pounding her from the back in front of the mirror, and while she’s pinned on the wall. Gave me the CFM look and asked to pound her faster and harder when she is cumming. She also enjoyed riding in top without getting tired easily.

GFE: 10/10. Outgoing with a horny and cheerful personality. Cuddled and talked quite a bit in between shots.

RTF: Definitely!
Old 27-05-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
warlord2108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?p=2...4#post21323544

Siri - Club Friday (First Blood)

Thanks bro for the arrangement

Looks - Legitimately young, 21 years. Sweet, demure n shy looking. Doe-eyed, rounded nose n a pair of kissable lips.Good complexion. A cute n adorable girl.

Body - Slight tanned, good proportional n good height. Smooth skin, smell nice, curvy hour glass figure n with a young perky ass, give it a good few minutes of licking, tasty, yummy.

Boobs - Nicely shaped natural C cup. Light brown sensitive nipples, shivered when I licked them vigorously, but can sense she really enjoyed it.

Bbbj - Very green in this area, gagged a few times when she blows me, can see she is trying her best. Confident that she will improve n turns to a pro with more practices.

Pussy - Clean shaven with small stubbles growing. Light coloured abalone. First time encountered vigina queefing during cunnilingus, she is unique. Think white horny juice was flowing, taste fresh n healthy. She is very horny.

FJ - Assuming low mileage pussy too, very tight n wet. Don't think she had sex many times before working in this line.

Overall - Was told by her that she just graduated from school in Thailand. She is very new n green in this line, need some guidance n will accomodate with your reasonable requests. Really a sale to bang a legit SYT with this damage. She won't be here for long, definitely worth a try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1