The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
applejeery

Old 20-05-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 6
Elecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud ofElecher has much to be proud of
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Sorry guys slot are taken. Thanks for the support ❤️

I will take a short break at the moment and update further when I resume to work.

Have a good day ahead��
Old 29-05-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aghahn89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Met her last night, quite a last-min thing as I suddenly saw that she had a free slot. She responded quickly, and managed to meet her at short notice.

Went for BBBJ and CIM as I wanted to try out first. Experience was awesome, better than I expected.

Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (lips were very smooth and wet)
Overall feel: 9/10 (chatty and friendly)

Will book her soon for the full experience
Old 30-05-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

just had a sexting experience with @Elecher . Her naughty thoughts created a lovely n enjoyable chats. So, to the guys, don’t miss out on her sexting or calls. Prob, thinking of arranging 3some with her n another girl for June, if schedule permits.
Old 15-06-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
qwertyman96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first FR and am glad elecher is able to deliver such a good experience.

Elecher jie is a understanding person and takes good care of you.
Had a mature and cute look to her and she gives one of the best bj until i almost going to release and we switch position to cowgirl😍.
If possible , i would meet her everyday and really feels like u are having sex with your gf

Overall: 9/10
Old 23-06-2022, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
PieceOfMeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On my 3rd visit to Elecher earlier and she's still as lovely and all out to please.

Always enjoyed the casual chats with her in person which subsequently led to locking lips and slowly moving on.. Feels totally at home with a gf. A very horny one at that.

Her bj is such a wonderful experience with skillful tongue teasing on the small head, can hardly tahan..

Seriously can't wait for the next opportunity with her, enjoying every min!

Please take good care of her!
Old 19-07-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
promiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypromiscus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After reading so many good reviews finally decided to see Elecher today. I was not disappointed. She is so cute and lovely that your heart goes out to her!

Opted for a BBBJ session as I was short on time. She gave me the best I have experienced in a long time. Couldn’t hold long and gave up in about 7-8 mins but enjoyed every moment of it.

Take care of her bros. Good people like her come once in a while.
Old 28-07-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
hakkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to secure a last minute appointment with Elecher, she responds fast and was very pleasant and service oriented. She tries to keep in touch with you over text after the session which is a bonus since it does not give her any monetary benefits.

This is the difference between Elecher, she tries to befriend you as much as possible providing the GFE feel, listens to you and able to converse around any topics. Even after a long and tiring day at work, you feel energized upon seeing her and chatting with her, especially so after the session.

Went for BBBJ and CIM as I wanted to try out first. Experience was awesome, I was really tired and not expecting to cum, was just going for the pleasure, however she can really deliver.

Looks: 8.5/10

Boobs: 9/10 (Subjective as I like smaller boobs, she has really nice and soft pair just nice for my hands)

BBBJ: 9.5/10 (I'm particularly sensitive and surprisingly no matter how she do it, whether is it fast or slow (she changes the tempo and rhythm) I was enjoying it thoroughly)

Overall feel: 9/10 (chatty and friendly)

Bros please be nice to her and support, she's definitely a keeper, take it as a friend in need while satisfying your physical needs and desire
Old 29-07-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Just had an amazing session with elecher. She came well prepared. Talk as if it’s a gf/bf making out. Love her seducing ways. Ending with cum in her mouth. Great effort by her. And hope to return for her. Maybe 3some with another lady perhaps….. cheers, take care.
Old 29-07-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hype14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Elecher for an outdoor fun last night. It was incredibly fun, we were doing behind a door while 2 people will having their supper outside.

Looks: 8/10 (she looks just like your office malaysian OL that you want to have fun with)

Boobs:8/10 (small but just sufficient for my hand)

BBBJ: 10/10 (I seldom will cum from BBBJ but her rhythm and playing with her tongue was awesome, she even attend to my balls. Couldnt control and had to stop her to get to the fj)

FJ: 7.5/10 (it was exciting, I could not last and finish very quick. However, she keep going on. Her moan was sexy and soft)

Overall feel: 10/10 (chatty and friendly)

She is a keeper. I will definitely RTF if time and vit M permits.
Old 22-08-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jclm1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meet Elecher few days ago.

Place was discreet and good

One of the best bbbj I ever had and best best gfe you can get. Not a time watcher and will try her best to make you a happy man and fulfill your request.

Only thing to say, she's the best our there I ever tried.
Old 24-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Relaxchillzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Elecher for a night of fun. It was incredibly fun and she was always concern about whether I am comfortable or not. We chatted and she gave me GFE feels

Looks: 8/10 (she looks just like your office malaysian OL that you want to have fun with)

BBBJ: 10/10

FJ: 8/10 (it was exciting. Her moan was sexy and soft)

Old 24-08-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Relaxchillzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Elecher for a night of fun. It was incredibly fun and she was always concern about whether I am comfortable or not. We chatted and she gave me GFE feels

BBBJ: 10/10

FJ: 8/10 (it was exciting. Her moan was sexy and soft)

Old 24-08-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mojo86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just met this lady today. Definitely worth the money. Looks confirmed wun rejected. Gfe no joke. Must try den know.. offered to fetch me due to no umbrella as raining. In the end rain stop upon reaching.

A genuine person. Ratings wise all 10. Very rare species nowadays at dome L. Should visit her before she left this scene for good. Left a happy man.
Old 26-08-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
PieceOfMeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Caught up with her again before she goes off on her well-deserved break.

This time round, she was dressed in an alluring short skirt and spaghetti top, looking so good and tasty! Spent the next hour or so slowly chatting, getting into action and finishing it off well as a tired but satisfied man.

She sure loves to please! Do take care of her!
Old 12-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster (V)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
mouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First time trying Elecher bbbj and it was the best. Lots of face fucking, deep throat and she also makes it wet. French too. She is a friendly lady won't reject.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1